Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

muscles like this? posted:

Hey, BILL THE BUTCHER WAS THE BAD GUY OF THE MOVIE.

Keeping those drat Irish immigrants from stealing the jobs of good white men? Bill was an American hero!

"Well, we could have garbage trucks and clean sewage lines carry all this away like rich people have, but... nah, it'd be more fun to destroy the environment we live in."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l

VorpalBunny posted:

That's really what I meant, not taxing you for buying a jersey or whatever, but pulling aside ten cents for every taxpayer dollar wasted on plans, meetings, bloated budgets for construction, all that stupid poo poo. I don't even want to know how much money has been burned by the City of Los Angeles over the past decade on this stupid distraction.

So a tax on spending tax dollars?

Sorry to be stick in the mud but I bet LA spends more than 10% of the cost of building a stadium on services already.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

It's Ted Cruz! He's like the least interesting man in the world! And Jonathan Goldsmith is a much cooler guy who has mellow beliefs and supports charities! gently caress you, macro!

Goddamn I think I'm starting to hear dogwhistles at this point :(

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Obama had friends and ate pizza and probably smoked pot in college is the worst line of attack ever, it makes him seem like a real person as opposed to say Ted Cruz

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

SSNeoman posted:

That picture is aggressively 70s

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Me: "Goku was assassinated by the people he trusted."

Her: "And Napolean lost in the end...."

Other dude: "But not before conquering the KNOWN WORLD."

inkblot
Feb 22, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

Do I look like I know what a jpeg is? I just want a picture of a gat-dang dogwhistle.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Keeshhound posted:

Illegal or not, I give it ten shots before it malfunctions, explodes, and takes off the wielder's hand.

Hence why it's not illegal.

But that won't happen to PROUD PATRIOTS, who are so smart they know that they're smarter than all those scientists and experts. See, if they make it, then it will be awesome and always work, and make the black president resign in a day.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

ToxicSlurpee posted:

That isn't entirely true. I think it's actually perfectly legal over most of the U.S. (all of it?) to make a gun in your garage. Probably illegal to sell one but still legal to make one. Far as I know, anyway...I'm not a lawyer or police person at all.

What it is however is incredibly loving stupid. One reason making a homemade gun is a bad idea is because it's dangerous to actually fire the drat thing.
A prototype firearm may be manufactured without its maker being licensed under the Gun Control Act 1968, provided that the firearm is not for sale or distribution.
The making of a 'firearm' as defined by the National Firearms Act is subject to ATF approval, and to the tax and registration requirements of the act.

In short, if you want to try your hand at making a sporting rifle or a fancy shotgun or whatever, that's fine. If you want to make a short-barreled shotgun or rifle or a full-auto SMG, which I assume that PoS in macro is supposed to be, that's not fine. It needs a tax stamp and a registration and laughing at.

That said, the hysteria over '3D printed guns' needs laughing at too.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

SSNeoman posted:

Your other potential president (Romney) was at this time hiding in France to be prevent being drafted for Nam.

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

Don't it make your dick bust concrete to be in the same room with two noble, selfless public servants.

Ashcans posted:

The entire US armed forces is only 1.3m and another 850k in the reserves. If you made two-year service mandatory you would be adding something like 8m people to the armed forces. Let's go ahead and assume a bunch of those people might already enlist or have some reason they can't, and say you would be adding 6m to the forces instead.

I am sure that our professional, volunteer army would be just thrilled to have triple its number of unwilling, untrained grunts dropped in its lap.

On the other hand, I guess that make the entire country eligible for veterans healthcare, so its like a backdoor to single payer?

On the other hand, it would give the glut of officers something to do.

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer
EPORW was RAISED

I was taught to lend a helping hand to those in need. I was also taught to treat people the way I want to be treated.

I was taught to lend a helping hand to those in need.

I was also taught to treat people the way I want to be treated.

I was taught to lend a helping hand to those in need. I was also taught to treat people the way I want to be treated.

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"Jesus, kid, what?"

Grimey Drawer
I swear I saw a couple macros referring to poor people as "Peasants" but I can't find them now

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

The vertical spacing on this is loving infuriating to me. Evenly space your lovely idiot opinions! :rant:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I thought that said Dr. Obama.

Refreshing, effervescent Dr. Obama.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

Why didn't Obama hold a seance like our hero, Reagan??

Defenestration posted:

Uhhh, why is the point about the White House even on there?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

How dare he WAVE towards a trans? (Obviously I assume he is not in fact waving towards Jenner)

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Olanphonia posted:

Uhhh, why is the point about the White House even on there?

The image was probably created during the government shut down where the white house was closed to visitors.

Probably implying "if we don't have the money to keep the white house open we don't have the money to feed illegals."

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"Jesus, kid, what?"

Grimey Drawer

WampaLord posted:

How dare he WAVE towards a trans? (Obviously I assume he is not in fact waving towards Jenner)
I think the implication is that Bill is a horndog who will even have sex with a gross trans person

RagnarokAngel posted:

The image was probably created during the government shut down where the white house was closed to visitors.

Probably implying "if we don't have the money to keep the white house open we don't have the money to feed illegals."
See also "obama shut down the government and kept WWII veterans from rolling their wheelchairs around in the WWII memorial. That's worse than Hitler.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

I was raised to love people for who they are.

*posts slew of anti-Muslim/gay/black/trans images*

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"Jesus, kid, what?"

Grimey Drawer

Twelve by Pies posted:

I was raised to love people for who they are.

*posts slew of anti-Muslim/gay/black/trans images*
There is a genre of EPORW posts that I'll call "minorities behaving badly." Basically the breathless headline is "Muslim man encounters nice white woman/veteran/child: what happens next will shock you!"

This is an especially good one

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Defenestration posted:

DEFEN TOP TEN
EPORW weekend begins now!

whatever that is, it should probably be illegal

I want to see this thing shoot, because I'm having a hard time figuring out where the bullets are supposed to eject from. Or where the hammer is. Christ that thing looks like a piece of poo poo.

Edit:

Nathilus posted:

Me: "Goku was assassinated by the people he trusted."

Huh? Goku died once to Piccolo while fighting Raditz, and a second time by Cell self-destructing. When was he assassinated. :psyduck:

Who What Now fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Jan 30, 2016

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Defenestration posted:

There is a genre of EPORW posts that I'll call "minorities behaving badly." Basically the breathless headline is "Muslim man encounters nice white woman/veteran/child: what happens next will shock you!"

Well, what'd they see? Black folks?

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Mo_Steel posted:

Well, what'd they see? Black folks?

That was my response so I went and looked. It claims some refugees in Germany were molesting girls, making GBS threads and jizzing in the pool and taking selfies while doing it.

It was basically a muslim-based aristocrats.

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol

Defenestration posted:

1) Start using a different and incorrect meaning for a word.
2) Rage hard when people use the word properly for things which are its literal and original definition.

Social Security is an entitlement because paying into it entitles you to use it. That's literally what an entitlement is.

Willatron
Sep 22, 2009
I'm entitled to these things I've been paying into my entire adult life, but don't you DARE call it an entitlement!

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Defenestration posted:

EPORW was RAISED

:same:

Someone forgot to tack on "regardless of color or creed" for EPORW though. :laugh:

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Who What Now posted:

Huh? Goku died once to Piccolo while fighting Raditz, and a second time by Cell self-destructing. When was he assassinated. :psyduck:

You're taking the joke too literally. It's a misquote from Ender's Game with goku swapped in for Caesar. It goes with anti-bullying solemn goku because he ultimately failed in his anti-bullying crusade.

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

Defenestration posted:

See also "obama shut down the government and kept WWII veterans from rolling their wheelchairs around in the WWII memorial. That's worse than Hitler.

it may be the cynic in me but I almost feel like those vets showing up was a stunt too

the memorial is pretty dead in my experience, and October isnt a big military observance month

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"Jesus, kid, what?"

Grimey Drawer

lancemantis posted:

it may be the cynic in me but I almost feel like those vets showing up was a stunt too

the memorial is pretty dead in my experience, and October isnt a big military observance month
they have that Hero Airlift Flight whatever thing but yeah its disingenuous to bring them all the way there when you know the government is shut down. They've had since 2004 to see it.

It's also an extremely sterile memorial: a bunch of concrete plinths with state names and a vegas fountain. It would easily be the shittiest DC memorial if not for the MLK abomination. I mean, talk about making a memorial that perpetuates the exact opposite of what the person it celebrates stood for.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Chris Kyle is dead, of course he can't receive calls from the White House!

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Defenestration posted:

Forget dog whistling, I think some guy just developed the inaudible tone that causes every dog within a city block to drop dead.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

:confused:

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"Jesus, kid, what?"

Grimey Drawer
Found the Welfare Peasants. Lend a helping hand to those in need

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Forget dog whistling, I think some guy just developed the inaudible tone that causes every dog within a city block to drop dead.

They threw away the dog whistle and replaced it with the biggest, loudest fog horn they could find.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

"Reality time is here" has got to be my favorite thing I've read all day.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Defenestration posted:

Found the Welfare Peasants. Lend a helping hand to those in need

HELLO I AM IN THE ROOM NOW!

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

VitalSigns posted:

Is it really any kind of surprise that Shinra achieved the ultimate goals of everything capitalists have sought since basically the start of the industrial revolution?

Are you suggested we all become anti-government guerillas should the republitards somehow come back in power?

.....because that sounds awesome, not gonna lie. Dibs on the arm-mounted chaingun!

Ninja Buddy
Dec 12, 2002

A treat for the freaks.

Brawnfire posted:

HELLO I AM IN THE ROOM NOW!

Was not raised to announce my arrival the room; Can't repost. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

19 o'clock posted:

"Reality time is here" has got to be my favorite thing I've read all day.

Yeah, I think I need to start using this regularly.