Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I did not know that cats had pouches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
How I always would bathe my cats when I had them was to buy these things that were like wet wipes, but dryer made for cats. You can find them at most pet stores. Then I'd just give them a good rub down with them. Win Win.

EDIT TO PREVENT DOUBLEPOST:

Quoting from the PYF poo poo Kids Say thread:

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

My son is still very young and is in the stage where he only puts a few words together.

Lately he has been asking me to "wrestle", which is your typical Dad horseplay stuff of grabs and spins and hollering. Anyway after a wrestle session a few days ago he's still not satisfied, and he comes over to me on the couch and says "wrestle!" and I say, "oh daddy needs a break right now, we're about to have dinner." He tries a few more times, then takes my hand and says "papi, walk!" which is my cue to come with him and he usually he takes me over to a toy or book or something and we goof off, or we go see the dogs in the backyard or something else varied. So I stand up and he says "WRESTLE!" with a big smile on his face, like "well buddy you're standing up now so you better wrestle with me". So I did, because I figured he earned it.

Next day, same story, we horseplay around and afterwards I'm sitting down and he comes over and says "wrestle!" and I say "oh bud, we already wrestled, let's read a book" and of course he immediately says "ok, papi, walk!" and I look him in the eye and say "son, I know you're trying to get me to stand up so we can wrestle" and he is silent for a moment and then gently takes my hand and looks at me with the most loving innocent look and says "papi, walk..." very gently and a little sadly. I feel a bit guilty and say "ok" and stand up and he immediately starts giggling so hard he can barely say "w...w...wrestle!" and then literally doubles over with laughter, cracking up at his own cleverness at tricking me. I didn't even have to wrestle with him, he got back up and wandered off to his books, satisfied.

:kimchi:

Choco1980 has a new favorite as of 02:48 on Jan 29, 2016

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!
My family's beloved cat of 14 years passed today. Does anyone have cute pictures or videos of fluffy all-black cats?

The cat in question with his favorite red felt toy.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mizuti posted:

My family's beloved cat of 14 years passed today. Does anyone have cute pictures or videos of fluffy all-black cats?

Oh god I'm sorry Kap :glomp:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
hello thread have a bag of kittens

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

http://i.imgur.com/1TaZnXa.webm

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Mizuti posted:

Goondolences :(

A few years ago I took care of my my then-coworker's cat for a couple months, he was a black fluffy one and really sweet. Here he is chilling on a shelf in my closet

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Elias_Maluco posted:

Where can I get one?

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Iron Crowned posted:

Where can I get one?

From a pack of digestives, apparently https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxXZ_uEVr9c

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

http://i.imgur.com/gWpofmn.mp4

Sel Nar
Dec 19, 2013

So, it's been a little while since I popped in here with a Dad story, but this time, I actually have a request for anyone who's inclined.

My Dad's birthday is on Febuary 2nd, and he would have been 69 this year. You've all read earlier stories of his shenanigans and travels, as well as his travails that he continuously thumbed his nose at.

So, I want to share my Dad's favourite drink with you.

You'll need a good 10-ounce glass, a bottle of Mount Gay Rum (Eclipse), and some orange juice (preferably with pulp, so it's a big tarter and more acid than depulped juice)

Pour in an ounce and a half of the rum, fill the rest of the glass with the juice, and toss in an ice cube or two to taste, then sip on it for a few hours.

My request to you, if you're so inclined, is to have a drink on the second, to celebrate the person that was responsible for helping me grow and learn as much as I have.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

That's about a couple of shots?

Well, I'm sure it'll make Tuesday's Elite stream more interesting. Can't get the exact brand over here though.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

https://i.imgur.com/p6ghQIM.gifv
"I'm not looking for judgement, just a little help"

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Cold took a turn for the worse today. Anyone have some pictures of ridiculously big dogs?

Florida Betty
Sep 24, 2004

Writer Cath posted:

Cold took a turn for the worse today. Anyone have some pictures of ridiculously big dogs?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Buns are cool, yo.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Elias_Maluco posted:

The real kittens are adorable. But the fake kitten puppet that pops out of the bag in the first shot with the hands is straight out of the uncanny valley.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Away all Goats posted:

https://i.imgur.com/p6ghQIM.gifv
"I'm not looking for judgement, just a little help"

Dogs are great and hilarious - all "yeah, I know I screwed up, care to lend a hand? :("

Also, more BIG DOGGES

BOOTY-ADE has a new favorite as of 05:23 on Jan 30, 2016

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Danes are able to look so noble and so ridiculous at the same time, it's truly a marvel.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Writer Cath posted:

Danes are able to look so noble and so ridiculous at the same time, it's truly a marvel.

(The Danish queen)

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Electric Hobo posted:

(The Danish queen)

You know your dynasty's in trouble when you're reduced to making clothes out of the loungeroom curtains :ohdear:.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Electric Hobo posted:

(The Danish queen)

If nothing else, that coat looks really drat comfortable.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Royalty does not require taste. Queen Maxima of the Netherlands, this week:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Queen Maxima clearly has minima taste.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Queen Maxima clearly has minima taste.

:golfclap:

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Corvids :allears:

http://imgur.com/gallery/FEBtz

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Neddy Seagoon posted:

You know your dynasty's in trouble when you're reduced to making clothes out of the loungeroom curtains :ohdear:.

When you're royalty, you can wear whatever the hell you want.

As demonstrated in the Emperor's new clothes.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Klaus88 posted:

When you're royalty, you can wear whatever the hell you want.

As demonstrated in the Emperor's new clothes.

Really, his only mistake in that story was not owning it.

Sneaky devils.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Request time! Does anyone have lots of pictures of fossas? Baby fossas, adult fossas any fossas will do.

Thanks in advance,
Fossa Fancier

JustAurora
Apr 17, 2007

Nature vs. Nurture, man!

I love Fosse too! Chicago is my fave, though Caberet is close behind.

I chose a young Fosse. Couldn't find any baby pics though.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

JustAurora posted:

I love Fosse too! Chicago is my fave, though Caberet is close behind.

I chose a young Fosse. Couldn't find any baby pics though.

:golfclap:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Tater Tot 13
Nov 14, 2003

Making the best of a goon situation.

Mizuti posted:

Here is Zan and Jayna. Zan is the all black buddy and Jayna is tux sweet baby girl.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

The sponsors will like you better this way, trust me.

This is Jules.
http://imgur.com/P7BxuCb
Jules was my father-in-law's dog. He passed away Thursday afternoon.

She's come to live with my wife and I, but she's noticeably depressed. She won't leave my side, to the point I'm on the beanbag chair to sleep tonight because the dog just wants to be held.

I'm of course happy to indulge her wishes. She's a great pillow.

What else is great about Jules you might ask,
Well she was trained to be a service dog, for therapy purposes, and now she's the one in need. She will get plenty of love from my wife and i.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

http://i.imgur.com/c2J7ogd.gifv

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

anotherblownsave posted:

This is Jules.

She's come to live with my wife and I, but she's noticeably depressed. She won't leave my side, to the point I'm on the beanbag chair to sleep tonight because the dog just wants to be held.

Well she was trained to be a service dog, for therapy purposes, and now she's the one in need. She will get plenty of love from my wife and i.
Oh my god that look shes giving.

You and your wife are good people, sorry about your father in law.

Cage has a new favorite as of 08:12 on Jan 31, 2016

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

anotherblownsave posted:

This is Jules.

I've always wondered how service dogs react to the loss of their patient. :smith:

I hope she's very happy with you guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Snofeld
Apr 30, 2009
This is my dog.

• Locked thread