Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Berious posted:

Upping your base metabolic rate so you can eat more oreos.

Still vanity!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Zeroisanumber posted:

There are other reasons?

Bigger number

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Don Tacorleone posted:

GBS is this proper form? Perhaps I should add the Yakety sax music to the background?

Hands on bar. Bad form.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Zahgaegun posted:

Still vanity!

OK then. How about makes you horny so jerking it to cartoons is better. Also treats the goon disease, sadbrains. Also levelling up IRL for number nerds (thank you Dum Cumpster)

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

Berious posted:

Upping your base metabolic rate so you can eat more oreos. Also jars are easier to open.

my food only comes in plastic wrap

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Say Nothing posted:

Hands on bar. Bad form.

If the bar is bending, you're just pretending!

sixth and maimed
Mar 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
I was squatting 200 lbs (5*5) today, guy in the rack next to me was squatting 330. There's room for improvement, apparently.

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.
soon you will squat him

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Starting working out at the gym this month for the first time in years and i'm pathetically weak except for my legs which have remained strong since I've been playing ice hockey my whole life.

gently caress crunches when you're overweight

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

lodewijk posted:

I was squatting 200 lbs (5*5) today, guy in the rack next to me was squatting 330. There's room for improvement, apparently.

If you were at Planet Fitness you could sound the Lunk Alarm and have him kicked out for intimidation.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Jabronie posted:

soon you will squat him

That's probably not that hard, unless the dude was a total strongfat.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

GORDON posted:

If you were at Planet Fitness you could sound the Lunk Alarm and have him kicked out for intimidation.

does planet fitness even have barbells

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

notZaar posted:

That's probably not that hard, unless the dude was a total strongfat.

I assumed he was referring to bumsex

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Ginette Reno posted:

gently caress crunches when you're overweight

If you let the crunches gently caress you for long enough, other people will let you gently caress them.

Also, start a food log if you haven't.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Zeroisanumber posted:

If you let the crunches gently caress you for long enough, other people will let you gently caress them.

Also, start a food log if you haven't.

I've cut down my eating out to just two days a week. Used to do it every lunch at work, now I use that time to work out and then just eat in the office. I'd eat out even less than that but unfortunately Friday we do a company lunch thing and I can't bail on that.

I've made it a goal to always be doing something every day but Fridays whether it's cardio or weights or some days both. And no more snacks or lovely foods.

I'm not too badly overweight. Used to be 5 8 180 and now im about 200. I'd like to get back to the former. Well, that's my story.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
There's nothing wrong with eating out, just eat less. Half of what they serve is usually a good idea. Also do planks and ab wheels instead of crunches.

Full disclosure: I'm 5 8 205

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
If you order a la cart instead of a meal/combo you can cut out a lot of garbage empty calories like french fries.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

notZaar posted:

If you order a la cart instead of a meal/combo you can cut out a lot of garbage empty calories like french fries.

:qqsay: But what about sweet potato fries, vigorously swam into a pool of ketchup

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

jm20 posted:

:qqsay: But what about sweet potato fries, vigorously swam into a pool of ketchup

That's 2 vegetables. I don;t see any problems

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

notZaar posted:

I forgot it was necessary to say "and don't order garbage" :shobon:

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Hey you can eat all the fries you want, I'm just saying if you're cutting it's better to focus on filling up on protein and fiber.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

notZaar posted:

Hey you can eat all the fries you want, I'm just saying if you're cutting it's better to focus on filling up on protein and fiber.

Sustain your life on 2 large McDonalds fries and protein shakes.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Planks, ab vacuums, and ab walkouts are my favorite.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Should I care about soluble vs insoluble fiber?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
How much fiber is there in baby diapers? That stuff soaks up water like crazy.

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
3 Weeks off, been good to get back into it...DOMs loving sux though, havent had this poo poo for months

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

BoonyPC posted:

3 Weeks off, been good to get back into it...DOMs loving sux though, havent had this poo poo for months

Boo hoo, I'm a first worlder who pays to lift heavy things and put them back down and then drive home and I feel sore in my muscly muscles the next day :newlol:

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Scoop of protein, scoop of psyllium husk. Rinse, repeat.

Pesmerga
Aug 1, 2005

So nice to eat you

BoonyPC posted:

I'm now six days through a two week, doctor-ordered break from exercise (especially weights). Can't wait to go back and get DOMS :negative:

sixth and maimed
Mar 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

GORDON posted:

No lunk alarm - will try to get him kicked out for sexual intimidation instead!

Jabronie posted:

soon you will squat him

Dude looked like he weighed 220 lbs at least, so that'd be good.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pesmerga posted:

I'm now six days through a two week, doctor-ordered break from exercise (especially weights). Can't wait to go back and get DOMS :negative:

Your doctor is trying to alpha you, better make them smell your rear end next time you see them.

Also piss in their office.

SpeedyCow
Oct 8, 2001

I luv the itty bitty Phillies!

All those twinks at the end hahaha

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
rareswolepepe spotted

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J7cXjV-2Yw&t=1m25s

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Take that gaylord cartoon poo poo back to r/fit

Dum Cumpster