Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

swamp waste posted:

Hahaha Ser Pounce!! The one true king of Westeros!! *glomps u*

Never do that again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Midnight Voyager posted:

Never do that again.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

C:enter:###
Well, YouTube has shown me more about that Dimitri fellow that likes to leave long, delusional phone messages (I guess his real name is James, btw). He was apparently a doctor until he had his license revoked:

http://youtu.be/gvQncxSPeJc

He is the founder of TORONTO REAL MEN, the only organization in the world that is dedicated to the elimination of FemiMarxists and Metrosexuals from the face of the Earth. And he has a wonderful website:

http://dimitrithelover.com

http://dimitrithelover.com/blog

"Dimitri the lover posted:

It goes without saying that fags are HIGHLY MANIPULATIVE. They possess the cunning of a female combined with the sheer intelligence of a male. In regards to their ability to woo the masses, they are God’s most perfect mistake! Furthermore, most “fag hags” are HIGHLY SUGGESTIBLE sluts with low self-esteem. Over the years I have lectured my students on how to seduce fag hags. What I would like to discuss for the purposes of this blog post is not only how to manipulate fags into convincing their fag hags to become your lovers, but also how to manipulate fags into recruiting new fag hags for the express purpose of servicing you.

Edit:http://youtu.be/neW-_HJ4Vjc
Hahahahahahahaha

Watrick has a new favorite as of 04:13 on Jan 30, 2016

porkswordonboard
Aug 27, 2007
You should get that looked at

Since most of us know that cats are actually much more complicated (albeit weird and dumb) then that baffling caricature, I wonder how much of that she knows. Does she run around the house in the middle of the night? Does she poo poo in a box? Does she hunt and eat flies? Does she stare, for hours, at a blank wall? Does she do this when she's totally alone, and no one is watching?

What I'm really wondering is: how far is she willing to go?

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo
I don't recall seeing many cats with piercings all over them, either.

If you're going to be a furry weirdo, at least put some effort into it.

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011

Watrick posted:

Dimitri the lover posted:

It goes without saying that fags are HIGHLY MANIPULATIVE. They possess the cunning of a female combined with the sheer intelligence of a male. In regards to their ability to woo the masses, they are God’s most perfect mistake!

Fags, the ultimate Apex Predator.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Sic Semper Goon posted:

If you're going to be a furry weirdo, at least put some effort into it.

What do you think every single fursona looks like

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

goose fleet posted:

What do you think every single fursona looks like

I think those are zippers.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vawJ7nic888

I don't know what's real anymore. Nothing matters.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

porkswordonboard posted:

Since most of us know that cats are actually much more complicated (albeit weird and dumb) then that baffling caricature, I wonder how much of that she knows. Does she run around the house in the middle of the night? Does she poo poo in a box? Does she hunt and eat flies? Does she stare, for hours, at a blank wall? Does she do this when she's totally alone, and no one is watching?

What I'm really wondering is: how far is she willing to go?

I bet she doesn't even sleep on the heater for 15 hours a day.

Freaking amateur. Pfah.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Sic Semper Goon posted:

Well...

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

C:enter:###

Professor Wayne posted:

Oh my God. I know exactly what you mean.

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

Friend to Fishes. Just keep swimming.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Has anyone made the "When the moon hits your eye, like a big pizza pie, Thats a moray!" joke yet?

When you're swimming in the sea, and an eel bites your knee, that's a moray~

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
When the moon pounds your butt...

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Watrick posted:

Well, YouTube has shown me more about that Dimitri fellow that likes to leave long, delusional phone messages (I guess his real name is James, btw). He was apparently a doctor until he had his license revoked:

http://youtu.be/gvQncxSPeJc

He is the founder of TORONTO REAL MEN, the only organization in the world that is dedicated to the elimination of FemiMarxists and Metrosexuals from the face of the Earth. And he has a wonderful website:

http://dimitrithelover.com

http://dimitrithelover.com/blog

Edit:http://youtu.be/neW-_HJ4Vjc
Hahahahahahahaha

How'd I miss James Sears talk? He's a straight up terrible person. He constantly runs for political office in Toronto, Ontario and Canada with his New Constitution Party, which delivers a wonderful newspaper filled with insanity and racism into everyone's homes and businesses in the Beaches. The paper is filled with Hitler did nothing wrong, Feminists want to cut off mens penises, HAARP is going to destroy us all because my wife saw it in a vision, White Supremacists are the nicest people, and unironic usage of Nazi imagery, but they've got people on their staff that are Jewish so its totally not racist.

I know a lot of people around here hate getting them, and have contacted their HQ to ask to stop getting them, and are met with threats of violence. Someone smashed the window at their offices and Sears said "If we find the person responsible, we're going to string him up".

Something Sears does a lot is talk about MARXIST FAT CATS, and how they're running corporations and controlling the media. I don't think he knows what those words mean. He also loves to CAPITALIZE WORDS randomly so you can spot the crazy.

Oh and when asked about his assault charges, he will obviously claim he's a victim of FEMNAZI SLANDER.

He personally called me a Fag after I refused to sign something outside the subway station. I walked past and he started yelling "Hey fag, you love being ruled by Feminists!".

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Professor Wayne posted:

Isn't he the "gingers have souls" kid? Everything he does is fake

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Isn't he the "gingers have souls" kid? Everything he does is fake

You're right, but the beard and receding hairline ages him by twenty years.

Two sources of awkward: people pairing fancy wines and cheeses with weed strains ("I've been cultivating cannibas for the past ten years") and a very drunk/stoned journalist interviewing them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4C93U0-9sY&t=532s

SpliffClavin
Jul 31, 2007

oh geez rick

Professor Wayne posted:

Dope rhymes and fly honeys.

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

Friend to Fishes. Just keep swimming.

davidspackage posted:

And you're wondering what what,
That's Chuck Tingle~

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

davidspackage posted:

In an old Pizza Hut

RudeVegetables
Jul 23, 2007
That turnip looks just like a thingy!
Fallen Rib

Aerofallosov posted:

And you're wondering what what,
That's Chuck Tingle~

wondering Wait! Whut?

Snake Toddler
Jan 11, 2016

twistedmentat posted:

How'd I miss James Sears talk? He's a straight up terrible person. He constantly runs for political office in Toronto, Ontario and Canada with his New Constitution Party, which delivers a wonderful newspaper filled with insanity and racism into everyone's homes and businesses in the Beaches. The paper is filled with Hitler did nothing wrong, Feminists want to cut off mens penises, HAARP is going to destroy us all because my wife saw it in a vision, White Supremacists are the nicest people, and unironic usage of Nazi imagery, but they've got people on their staff that are Jewish so its totally not racist.

I know a lot of people around here hate getting them, and have contacted their HQ to ask to stop getting them, and are met with threats of violence. Someone smashed the window at their offices and Sears said "If we find the person responsible, we're going to string him up".

Something Sears does a lot is talk about MARXIST FAT CATS, and how they're running corporations and controlling the media. I don't think he knows what those words mean. He also loves to CAPITALIZE WORDS randomly so you can spot the crazy.

Oh and when asked about his assault charges, he will obviously claim he's a victim of FEMNAZI SLANDER.

He personally called me a Fag after I refused to sign something outside the subway station. I walked past and he started yelling "Hey fag, you love being ruled by Feminists!".

Oh jeez, Beaches guy here, I live near this guy's headquarters (which, interestingly, is actually a former fax place) and man, this wrecking stuff is getting almost funny. Every few months or so the place gets completely trashed. I think it started out pretty mild, like somebody spray painted "Nazi Bastard" or something of the like, and it just snowballed from there. One of the windows got smashed, fixed (I think), and now the windows were completely destroyed. They had to seal up the place and everything.

The newspaper used to be significantly less crazy then it has gotten lately (still completely nuts, but not to the Nazi extent). Was called something like the "Seeing Eye". Mostly just typical nutty politics-conspiracy type stuff, and cheesy over the top photoshop jobs. Don't know how or when this Nazi stuff came into the mix. Not surprising, though, given their history.

I have no idea how this guy hasn't been charged yet for distributing his hate preaching garbage. That stuff has got to be against at least one law. I think people have tried to, like libraries and other businesses refusing to distribute his newspapers, but that just fuels his massive victim complex. He loves to go on about how he's being censored and that free speech is gone.

Anyways, here's the NCP logo. Very subtle.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Snake Toddler posted:

Oh jeez, Beaches guy here, I live near this guy's headquarters (which, interestingly, is actually a former fax place) and man, this wrecking stuff is getting almost funny. Every few months or so the place gets completely trashed. I think it started out pretty mild, like somebody spray painted "Nazi Bastard" or something of the like, and it just snowballed from there. One of the windows got smashed, fixed (I think), and now the windows were completely destroyed. They had to seal up the place and everything.

The newspaper used to be significantly less crazy then it has gotten lately (still completely nuts, but not to the Nazi extent). Was called something like the "Seeing Eye". Mostly just typical nutty politics-conspiracy type stuff, and cheesy over the top photoshop jobs. Don't know how or when this Nazi stuff came into the mix. Not surprising, though, given their history.

I have no idea how this guy hasn't been charged yet for distributing his hate preaching garbage. That stuff has got to be against at least one law. I think people have tried to, like libraries and other businesses refusing to distribute his newspapers, but that just fuels his massive victim complex. He loves to go on about how he's being censored and that free speech is gone.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

"Artist/model for hire with schizophrenic type disorder"

Welp.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Someone enabled this dick

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Darth123123 posted:

Someone enabled this dick

Every gasping breath he takes makes me want to harm him.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid
"Love me like an autistic man loves trains and my little pony" should be a phrase in a film.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007
Goons give me some sick pick ups to drop on this cutie.

The end game would be to get her preggers and make her regret her life choices.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

neonbregna posted:

paste the "Who is John Gault." thing in her messages.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I... um... at least she has trigger discipline? That's about everything nice I can say about her. And that she can afford Victoria Secret.

"Hey baby, nice trigger discipline. Wanna go out and not drink?"

E: this one hails from Yahoo news. "I keep gaining weight from my depression and the doctors refuse to ignore my weight problem! At 19 I surely know more than the doctors."

Scathach has a new favorite as of 05:55 on Jan 31, 2016

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Scathach posted:

I... um... at least she has trigger discipline? That's about everything nice I can say about her. And that she can afford Victoria Secret.

E: this one hails from Yahoo news. "I keep gaining weight from my depression and the doctors refuse to ignore my weight problem! At 19 I surely know more than the doctors."

Jesus at 19 and she uses a cane. I would end it so fast if I ever got that bad.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

neonbregna posted:

The end game would be to get her preggers and make her regret her life choices.

That's communismkills.

I'm surprised she's using one of the assault weapon photos.

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

I like to think that she's being completely sincere with this photo.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Sic Semper Goon posted:

I like to think that she's being completely sincere with this photo.

I assumed she was :smith:

MoreLikeTen
Oct 21, 2012

The farmer's mistake was believing he had any control over his life.

cash crab posted:

That's communismkills.

I'm surprised she's using one of the assault weapon photos.

Communism was bad, so all of the batshit stuff I believe MUST be true

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Snake Toddler posted:

OH that's even worse. I take the Main Street station bus all the time and go past it all the time, and yea the place looks like a biker den or something now. The paper is called Your Ward News and when I first started living here I just thought it was a local politics paper, but never bothered with it .It wasn't until I got this in my mailbox

It's just like youtube comments mixed with WND in print. Inside was as crazy and even crazier.

I later learned that Your Ward News is Nestorius for being filled the mysogynst, anti-Semite and homophobic content. They ran a cartoon that looked like it could have appeared in Dur Strumer, but were all "No we were mocking one specific guy, not all Jewish people!"

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2015/05/20/hate-crimes-unit-investigating-beach-newspaper.html
You can see the page in question here
yea TOTALLY NOT RACIST! HONESTLY!!!!

You can read and see more here
https://yourwardnewswatch.wordpress.com/

I have a theory that there is someone with a lot of money and pull that is supporting Sears in secret and that's why he can operate so openly and seems to be ignored. There is a visually impaired guy outside the Beaches Value Mart handing these things out most days. I see the same people talking to him all the time, and honestly, if I worked there, I'd not want someone handing out something so hateful outside of my store.

Also, What up beaches buddy! I live near the Swiss Chalet just off Queen. I love it here but loving hell you can't get anything to eat after 11.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Snake Toddler posted:

Appropriating Inuit culture while invoking Japanese imperialism. That's certainly something.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Scathach posted:

Uh....

I guess you could just keep it classy and say "Nice tits"?

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Glorious Nipponavut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS