Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
And a mudcrab to finish up.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

haha gently caress those animals take their hair laugh at them have children ride them at a bad zoo

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I hope someone posts a wild rear end cockateil some day because I had a few for a pet and they're A+ pets lemme tell ya

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

newly-sheared llamas manage to look even goofier than regular llamas

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Babby Frogmouth

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

tardwrangler posted:

And a mudcrab to finish up.

Horrible creatures, I avoid them when I can.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Isaac posted:

I got another few ill upload sometime

are you holding out on us m8?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

GreyPowerVan posted:

are you holding out on us m8?

I spend alot of my life saying ill do things then immediately forgetting

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
http://imgur.com/a/U1KWA

Heres all of the fox pics

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
How do you shear llamas? I assume you can't just throw them on their back like you do sheep - they look like their legs would break at the drop of a hat.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Lolie posted:

How do you shear llamas? I assume you can't just throw them on their back like you do sheep - they look like their legs would break at the drop of a hat.

Thats a good question im gonna find out

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

WanderingMinstrel I posted:

Horrible creatures, I avoid them when I can.

What is wrong with the mudded crabs? They look p chill to me.

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!
BUCOLISM UPDATE [NORTHERN HEMISPHERE]:

It is still frozen.

However I will take a pic of the squirrels in the morning. We have so many.

Also: Caught two mice tonight. I throw them in the compost but I know they'll find their way back in. Such is life in an urbanized former farm community.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Fasdar posted:

BUCOLISM UPDATE [NORTHERN HEMISPHERE]:

It is still frozen.

However I will take a pic of the squirrels in the morning. We have so many.

Please do.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Its wet and summer so ilmy bathroom is full of creatures. Frogs in the shower everywhere. This dudr has been hanging out on the ceiling

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Its been a bumper frog season

Here's the arse palm

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Does the us have green tree frogs (or whatever the tiny green ones are?) and do they come into your bathroom in summer?

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
It weighed roughly as much as a similar size block of steel....took 3 of us to get it in the ute....unbelievably dense

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Just did and image search of the butt palm and it matched with this handsome fella

I will get some good frog pond pics when i finish night shift

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

tardwrangler posted:

I will get some good frog pond pics when i finish night shift

lookin forward to the frogs.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
is that a seal. I dont think ive ever seen a seal and grass its just weird seeing it in grass

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Lots of dwarf green tree frogs and poblebonks (banjo frogs).

And the snakes that chase them

Seal picwas taken on Macquarie Island apparently

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
getting stoned and looking at lil frogs is one of lifes great pleasures. even just looking at little frogs sober i spose

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
This guy was cornering a green frog on a hole in the rock....whenever he made a lunge or moved further in the hole those blue scales would appear...apparently it's getting all salty and excited with the hunt.

I wanted to watch the whole thing but got called away and when I came back he was gone....I reckon he got the frog

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
You could hear the frog going fuckshitohgod in there as snakey moved in.

Yes, frogpond is a great place to get wasted. And the herons and Kookas come and go fishing for my Koi

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Wonga pigeon....supposedly the most delicious of all pigeons

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

tardwrangler posted:

Wonga pigeon....supposedly the most delicious of all pigeons

looks like an evil specrral bird to its right

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Isaac posted:

looks like an evil specrral bird to its right

the one with the green beak?...actually I can see a few....

Here is my favorite parrot, the Eastern Rosella

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
llamas are a poor substitute ofr alpacas i wanna punch that llama in the face.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Its a rosella not a llama

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
this is not a rosella

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
this might be a snail

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
dwarf alpacas

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Hairy swans

The Time Dissolver
Nov 7, 2012

Are you a good person?

tardwrangler posted:

dwarf alpacas

jfc :kimchi:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I have not seen a wild living frog in the US since like 1985.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Sheep-Goats posted:

I have not seen a wild living frog in the US since like 1985.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

tardwrangler posted:

dwarf alpacas

oh my god

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee