Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

VikingSkull posted:

this channel is something awful stumbling upon an early species of goon thought extinct, trapped in a highly specialized and small environment

it's internet anthropology

you nailed it perfectly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Viking; give us a run down on the channel drama pleasseee.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Professor of Cats posted:

Viking; give us a run down on the channel drama pleasseee.

crazies act nuts, dude that streams ham radio called in with a robot voice, meth

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug

VikingSkull posted:

crazies act nuts, dude that streams ham radio called in with a robot voice, meth

#teamKev

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

I loving love robot voice dude

also #TeamRick

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

frajaq posted:

also #TeamRick

y'alls betrayers

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
what the gently caress is this stream? who are these people??

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Four Score posted:

what the gently caress is this stream? who are these people??

they are Patriots

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

a messed up horse posted:

they are Patriots

<--me

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Cygni posted:

rural/suburban oregon is full of the worst sort of racists and redneck fetishists you could imagine. they breathlessly hate the fact that portland is in their state and drastically outnumbers them outmatters them economically

Coincidentally Maine is like this too, with its Portland.

Hicks live on welfare checks complaining about the liberals in the place in the state that actually makes money and isn't on that gubmint tit.

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
the stream is too boring to even be stupid

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Same for Illinois/Chicago.

Similarly, Maryland is, by land mass, 90% equestrian horse farms owned by some of the ultra-wealthiest republicans in America.

But the other 10% of Maryland's land mass is Baltimore, which is like 80% of the population and aggressively liberal.

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
yeah, stream will be boring unless jamie the gasman calls or the final four stream their imminent cop death

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Dear America, here’s a letter I received from Pioneer Collections Agency telling me they want some money because I refused to pay some criminal court fines for smoking marijuana on a river and not wearing a life jacket,” Fry said in a YouTube video, where he shows himself burning the collections letter. “This is obviously tyranny. This is [expletive].”

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

quote:

“Yesterday, as the FBI began its siege, [Fry] kept following around real militia,” the post read. “Several of them told him to go away…David refused, so they kicked him out of the vehicle on the side of the road.”

That means when the militants had the chance to take him with them, to effectively get him off the refuge, they instead threw him out of the car. Now, some of those same militants are urging him to leave, so they can be bailed out of jail.

Fry, meanwhile, is as defiant as ever.

“I will stay here to the end,” he said, after hearing Ammon Bundy’s plea for the remaining occupiers to surrender.

This is too funny and sad. that poor lonely retard, hes exactly the weirdo stoner conspiracy theorist he looks like. he probably has pet rats

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgMQDxpuO_E

This is amazing. The Bundy's have been completely hosed by their own rabid supporters.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

BJ Soper!

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
jamie the gasman and BJ soper gon' make a luv connection

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Lol, they've got the cybernetic ghost of christmas past from the future on the line.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

katlington posted:

This is too funny and sad. that poor lonely retard, hes exactly the weirdo stoner conspiracy theorist he looks like. he probably has pet rats

well he's been there for a while now so he probably doesnt have the pet rats anymore

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

FIRST TIME posted:

Lol, they've got the cybernetic ghost of christmas past from the future on the line.

Sounds more like

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
so do i join the fbi to kill white people? i need to know for a friend

Cover my Eyes
Mar 31, 2011
So anonymous is getting in on it now?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Cover my Eyes posted:

So anonymous is getting in on it now?

I doubt it. They don't like the feds but they're also not going to drive hours into the middle of nowhere to be surrounded by dozens of agents in MRAPS with the whole area on lock down

Plus, they're on dialup there. No self-respecting nerd is going to use satellite internet

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Barb just said she's been on the internet since the beginning, she was on the BBC!

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Epic High Five posted:

Barb just said she's been on the internet since the beginning, she was on the BBC!

Even Barb's insanity can't lure me to the livestreams for another night - which probably means poo poo will finally go down while I'm sleeping.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

You missed 6 straight hours of meth head rambling, now it's just weirdos grousing about time on the mic

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
yo those of you watching the stream I can barely keep up with the thread capture the best poo poo and put it on youtube god bless

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Alan Smithee posted:

yo those of you watching the stream I can barely keep up with the thread capture the best poo poo and put it on youtube god bless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCvgwsgq6pY

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Truly the situation has gotten dire

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

whoever is calling in right now you are making my loving weekend

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Epic High Five posted:

what are they saying

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Alan Smithee posted:

what are they saying

Sir Arthur Conan Doyle was at Waco and he witness the 2nd Waco hit the tower

Please tell me somebody recorded that

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Epic High Five posted:

The snowy knoll poo poo last night was pretty funny.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Whoever posted the CS map I know you didn't make it since it was probably some Swede but that poo poo is cream

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
So, I had a good nights sleep in my own bed, I woke up slowly, enjoying not having to leap out of bed to go do stuff.
had a nice cup of tea, took meds, had a pnb sandwich, and I here now, ready for more "are they dead yet" hijinks.

Dr. McReallysweet
Sep 12, 2006

The possibility of physical and mental collapse is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride.
We dont care about the nuts at the bird place anymore, only kevin trolling the "patriots"

Anybody here the call about the rape llama?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9dWNKprK-0

footage has been released of the bath room at the wildlife refuge.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
I hope someone sent them a Bad Dragon dildo. Pretty sure it happened because internet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
So after a few dozen fat crazy rednecks spent weeks living in that wildlife office on a diet mostly consisting of grilled cheese they're pretty much going to have to fumigate with napalm to get rid of the stink right?

Also replace like all of the office furniture, carpet and bathroom fittings.