Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=493155455

Add this to op for people who just want to do the story mode stuff for the bonuses like SP and HP and such.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

Soothing Vapors posted:

Captain Capslock is a retard. Melee Magik is very strong. She's a little buggy right now but she's playable and they're aware of her bugs

I play ranged/summoner Magic and she is fine too. I won't be breaking any TTK records with her, but who cares about those anyway?

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
TTK is completely relevant outside of Red Genosha.

cbservo
Dec 26, 2009

by exmarx
Yeah, I finished Leveling her 60, and Magik still does indeed remain viable and fun. She's pretty good as a boss killer as Melee, and it never gets old siccing your uber-demon on mobs while activating a sig every 30 seconds that clears the screen and more if you teleport after the explosion.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings

Cosmic Storymode is IN!

Here how you unlock it: Play Black Cat.
Everything starts to feels hard and you get owned by such badasses as "Group of Maggia Goons" or a strong breeze.
Hell, you can be a lvl 19 Black Cat in a Lvl 10-14 Midtown zone and still need to be carried by a group of Deadpool players happily leveling their characters.

I'm not talking about end game, I'm talking about lvl:s 1-25. You know the ones you usually miss by blinking your eyes once while leveling.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Definitely a hatchet job. She gets a bunch of spirit helper stuff at like level 42 because gently caress new players. Play Deadpool instead you shitlords.

Silvergun1000
Sep 17, 2007

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
What are good options for pet focused heroes? I heard Loki's summoner build was good again but who else is a good option for pets?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Doom is good. Is Iceman still good? Iceman might still be good.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Silvergun1000 posted:

What are good options for pet focused heroes? I heard Loki's summoner build was good again but who else is a good option for pets?

Doom is best. Magik and Icemens is okay too.

Loki has a wicked fast TTK, but he isn't actually that good outside of fighting target dummies, since he has to stand in melee and a stiff breeze knocks him over.

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow

adhuin posted:

Cosmic Storymode is IN!

Here how you unlock it: Play Black Cat.
Everything starts to feels hard and you get owned by such badasses as "Group of Maggia Goons" or a strong breeze.
Hell, you can be a lvl 19 Black Cat in a Lvl 10-14 Midtown zone and still need to be carried by a group of Deadpool players happily leveling their characters.

I'm not talking about end game, I'm talking about lvl:s 1-25. You know the ones you usually miss by blinking your eyes once while leveling.

:gitgud:

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

Does Black Cat even have any super powers.

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?

randombattle posted:

Have you not seen her eyetitties?

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

I downloaded this game tonight.

I like Frank Castle.

That's all, really.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

Ajax posted:

I was going to add that titties arent a super power.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Ajax posted:

Nope, I crushed that costume along with the ones I got from prestiging Deadpool and Ant-Man. I got Thor Earth X, too.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
This game makes my computer randomly reboot with no warning lol

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

randombattle posted:

No, then yes, then quickly no and yes, but currently no.

Svensken
May 29, 2010

Ghostlight posted:

No, then yes, then quickly no and yes, but currently no.

Are you sure? I could swear there was that one issue where she made Spidey drop his pants.

E: Accidentally.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Is Emma Frost in a bad place right now? I heard she was up for a review next.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
She's not the best but she's perfectly playable. You can do endgame content on her without being a detriment.

She was one of the first dudes to get a review pass in the game and as a result her design is pretty dated, I would expect her to get more fun to play after her review, but she works just fine now. Here's a great pub-written guide that encompasses everything you could ever want to know and more.

Please note, however that the linearity of time at Gazillion Entertainment works differently than our puny mortal minds can possibly comprehend, and "up for a review next" means literally nothing.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a4gyJsY0mc

Danger room is up!

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

icr congratulations on being the best whale the game has ever known

it is a privilege and an honor to serve with you

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
So I heard massive changes were made, is it worth checking it out again?

I'm missing a few characters since I've last played is there enough to justify coming back to the grind?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Tiny Chalupa posted:

So I heard massive changes were made, is it worth checking it out again?

I'm missing a few characters since I've last played is there enough to justify coming back to the grind?

Chalupi, as one of my favorite peoples anyway, yeah, you need to come back.

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Chalupi, as one of my favorite peoples anyway, yeah, you need to come back.

Alright I'm convinced. Spots in guild available?

edit: new login looks boss

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Lux Aeterna posted:

icr congratulations on being the best whale the game has ever known

it is a privilege and an honor to serve with you

Likewise. Man, being nice is awesome! What a phenomenal thread for a phenomenal game.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Tiny Chalupa posted:

Alright I'm convinced. Spots in guild available?

Yep. This one holds 600 unlike our amazingness in Future Fight. One day, Netmarbu...

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

future fight garbo

Dosvidanya
May 28, 2004

I don't advertise for free ;-*

dangerdoom volvo posted:

Windows 10?

Disabling hardware acceleration in chrome/firefox solves a lot of those (don't use edge since hardware acceleration can't be disabled in it).

If none of that applies then I have no further ideas

Kenby
Apr 26, 2012

Marvel heroes 2016 is basically season 9 of scrubs.

But I don't care, I'm a cellphone gamer now.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

dangerdoom volvo posted:

Sounds like cooling issues.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Kenby posted:

Marvel heroes 2016 is basically season 9 of scrubs.

But I don't care, I'm a cellphone gamer now.

Kenby! Where have you been?! It's time to return.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Norns posted:

Sounds like cooling issues.

Its not

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Sounds like heating issues

sgbyou
Feb 3, 2005

I'm just a shadow in the light you leave behind.

dangerdoom volvo posted:

Sounds like a RAM problem.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
Did Gaz make your computer

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

Right now the boss waves in all but the lowest levels (lvl 1-14, though 10-14 still has a high chance of a unique) of Hightown Patrol drop a guaranteed unique and they're only 1 minute apart. You just have to complete chapter 10 on any hero then all your heroes get access to the patrol. It's been a great way to get low lvl uniques for prestiging or solo up gear at lvl 60. Except for the x-men wave that has really overtuned damage all of them are pretty easy to beat. Hopefully it doesn't get nerfed to nothing like Man-ape way back in the day.

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...

sgbyou posted:

Sounds like a RAM problem.

Better download some more, I spent all of yesterday downloading RAM and now my game runs faster than ever. Too fast in fact, might need to upload some of it now.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Lozareth posted:

Right now the boss waves in all but the lowest levels (lvl 1-14, though 10-14 still has a high chance of a unique) of Hightown Patrol drop a guaranteed unique and they're only 1 minute apart. You just have to complete chapter 10 on any hero then all your heroes get access to the patrol. It's been a great way to get low lvl uniques for prestiging or solo up gear at lvl 60. Except for the x-men wave that has really overtuned damage all of them are pretty easy to beat. Hopefully it doesn't get nerfed to nothing like Man-ape way back in the day.

Uhh jackpot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
I'm glad I still got heroes to level to take advantage of this

• Locked thread