Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

so nier is happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
Pat can see the reflection of his eyes in his glasses.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

pat struggling with woolie's mouse :allears:

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Oh my god they still haven't gone back to playing?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Wait, how long are each stream session supposed to be?

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Of course Liam loves Sigma Star Saga

Rody One Half fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Feb 1, 2016

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Hello and welcome to Mozgus' summer home.

cmykJester
Feb 16, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

lets hang out posted:

so nier is happening

NieR is such a good game. Not looking forward to having to buy a PS4 to play the sequel :(

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Rodyle posted:

There's been a few of those.

Pat got immediately chat labelled "Patrick Fuccboivin" and then his gf texted it to him.

That's pretty loving good.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Good job detailing that later level layout spy.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I tuned in and Woolie hosed up on a Mind Flayer.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
demon's slows.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Bring Me To Life live on stream

cmykJester
Feb 16, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I wish German Spy would stop helping. Eating poo poo your first time through Demon's Souls is part of the experience.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I don't think I will ever forget how to navigate any Souls level except MAYBE DeS 2-2.

E: there's clearly a couple people who are shadowing Woolie in the game. A dancing grey phantom faded in and out in front of idle woolie's perch.

Rody One Half fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Feb 1, 2016

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Billy showed up live on stream it was so hype, also Woolie's legs are being destroyed.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Billy showed up live on stream it was so hype, also Woolie's legs are being destroyed.

woolie has become so numb he can't feel you there

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

I was wondering what the nature of Billy was since he chimed in on the Naruto video about the DBZ thing. He's just Woolie's roommate, right?

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

He's the host of the nightmare, as it turns out.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Man, Matt is looking pretty rough. Hope you get a good night of rest after this, dude.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Wait are they still streaming, how long have they been going for, and why so long?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Woolie said they're going until he can't go anymore

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
so the IF I'M GOING DOWN I'M TAKING YOU WITH ME approach, what a pal

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

Wait are they still streaming, how long have they been going for, and why so long?

5 going on 6 hours so far.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

The Brad Shomaker finish

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I don't want to watch people die on a live stream :(

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

The Zaibatsu is on camera.

GermanSpy is on Skype.

Plague and Cranky are chat mods.

And then Billy made a guest appearance.

The only thing that could have made this better is if Zach showed up.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Despite misgivings, I enjoyed it a lot.

E: the widgets and whatnot are really non-intrusive

Rody One Half fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Feb 1, 2016

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I barely noticed them, and doing the donation readings as a "block" is kind of a good idea, actually.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Yeah that worked out well too.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

They think they missed some donations, but I think that was just that one guy saying he didn't hear his read (because he was afk or something.)

lmao @ this campfire

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
Lotta people trashing on German Spy but I thought he was fine and we still got some primo Woolie gently caress ups.:shrug:

Especially the very last one, holy poo poo.

e: I can't believe there's an official SFIV snuggie. :laffo:

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Now I keep thinking that if the mailbag kept going he'd have an akatsuki snuggie as well.

I also now think a lot about there being a thunderstorm some night and Woolie and Billy get scurred so they sit on Woolie's couch and watch Naruto until the storm passes.

PiedPiper
Jan 1, 2014

Matt's own streams were more on point than the one we got, imo. Too many cooks in the kitchen and all that.

Also, was Liam the one to kickstart the whole Fucboivin thing? I might've missed some details, but if so, huge respect.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I have not heard of this fucboivin joke but please tell me Pat's counter to this insult was "that's not how you pronounce it".

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
This thing started at 1AM on a workday so I hope I didn't miss out too much. Sounds like it was a good mix of fun and first stream fuckups.
But with Twitch's horrible archiving system I'd really like to see a reupload eventually down the line though.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Neo_Crimson posted:

Lotta people trashing on German Spy but I thought he was fine and we still got some primo Woolie gently caress ups.:shrug:

Especially the very last one, holy poo poo.

e: I can't believe there's an official SFIV snuggie. :laffo:

Spy is best as a straight man to other people being funny and giving little behind the scenes anecdotes about working with Fromsoft on the guides. Otherwise he'll usually just ramble on about tea for hours.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
You should see his Freedom Planet playthrough. He spent 45 minutes on the 3rd level and approximately 30 of those were spent deciphering/translating the Chinese characters in the backgrounds and on the walls.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Germanspy kinda sucked out the fun from the stream with his lecturing and handholding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

It didn't really bother me, but I suppose I never played DeS first hand so I don't know what I missed out on other then a bunch of "You Died."

CJacobs posted:

I have not heard of this fucboivin joke but please tell me Pat's counter to this insult was "that's not how you pronounce it".

Pats reaction was pretty much "gently caress thats too good, I can't do poo poo"

HGH posted:

This thing started at 1AM on a workday so I hope I didn't miss out too much. Sounds like it was a good mix of fun and first stream fuckups.
But with Twitch's horrible archiving system I'd really like to see a reupload eventually down the line though.

IIRC Woolie made it sound like he fully intends to put it on youtube or something to preserve it.