Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Philthy posted:

I hope they bury him in a tarp covered coffin.

I hope they posthumously draw and quarter him, since he's a traitor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

I hope they posthumously draw and quarter him, since he's a traitor.

Does anyone say "domestic terrorist" anymore because that's what they called McVeigh, but it seems after 9/11 that set of words left our language when dealing with terrorists from the US and also doing terrorist things in the USA.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

KakerMix posted:

Does anyone say "domestic terrorist" anymore because that's what they called McVeigh, but it seems after 9/11 that set of words left our language when dealing with terrorists from the US and also doing terrorist things in the USA.

to be honest I would be all for domestic terrorists being labeled as traitors or seditionists, 'cause you can get the death penalty for that

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

This is the stuff. A sensible chuckle

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

stealie72 posted:

I am hoping to see squares of blue tarp flying under the gadsen flying under the U.S. flag become a thing.

The us flag will be changed to blue, blue, and blue

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I believe the number of shots fired at them has reached into the hundreds at this point. Not sure though, it could have increased recently (in their minds).

There's an article in Ammo Land (a real thing) from the day after that said, unironically, and seriously they shot at the truck for 5 to 10 minutes. And there were snipers in the trees. I checked back at the comments after the video release. They were made aware of it but ignored it and continued with the murder narrative, mumbling about feds giving conflicting commands and then just continued screaming.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

The Pi dude posted:

Tarpe die-'em

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Bombadilillo posted:

There's an article in Ammo Land (a real thing) from the day after that said, unironically, and seriously they shot at the truck for 5 to 10 minutes. And there were snipers in the trees. I checked back at the comments after the video release. They were made aware of it but ignored it and continued with the murder narrative, mumbling about feds giving conflicting commands and then just continued screaming.

the guys that just made the call to action for tomorrow literally said this in their dumb speech lol

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
If I were fed, I'd have released exactly what they did, to keep people howling and spitting. nothing like blueballing morons for top kek.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Tricky D posted:

Has anyone said tarpe diem yet?
Has anyone made a picture of Admiral Akbar that says "It's a Tarp!" yet?

Because it was.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

staberind posted:

If I were fed, I'd have released exactly what they did, to keep people howling and spitting. nothing like blueballing morons for top kek.

seems like this is their entire strategy, to let all yeehadis just do dumb crap, like uploading silly self-incriminating videos to youtube, steal government trucks and drive them into town, etc. gives the feds slam-dunk legal cases against them, and it lets the world see how incompetent and paranoid they are

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Pete Santilli FBI asset, Lavoy Finicum was a crisis actor

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Bombadilillo posted:

I've enjoyed reading the comments on these articles. One of my favorite bits is seeing a bunch of crazy gun nuts who apparently don't know much about guns getting all up in arms over how the muzzle flashes aren't lighting up the whole video like a loving video game. One great chain of comments had a guy asking "BUT WHERE'S THE MUZZLE FLASH" and a guy gave a very good explanation of why, including mentioning specific ammo types and all and the guy responded with "BUT WHERE'S THE MUZZLE FLASH". Just imagine that forever. It's beautiful.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

trickybiscuits posted:

Has anyone made a picture of Admiral Akbar that says "It's a Tarp!" yet?

Because it was.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
NTA channel streaming the Spitfire Sentinel guys. If you want crazy, this is it.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
So many dad gay, so what avatars in this thread.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
the daddening was a crazy time, though mine predates those by a few months

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

has anyone made an ejaculate-based pun on tarp man's surname yet?

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Otisburg posted:

has anyone made an ejaculate-based pun on tarp man's surname yet?

way back itt somebody asked like "well is he finished then"

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I love how their "call to action" is for a "rolling protest", specifying that the true patriots don't need to bother getting out of their cars, leaving their big gulp out of reach, and marching.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Is rolling [coal] implied?

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

I love how their "call to action" is for a "rolling protest", specifying that the true patriots don't need to bother getting out of their cars, leaving their big gulp out of reach, and marching.

pretty sure most of them could still roll without a car

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

I thought it was because there's a series of protests planned. That's what "rolling" means here in relation to protests and strikes. Some of the Twitter journalists were concerned that the protests were planned for different locations and so monitoring them all would stretch law enforcement resources in the area even more.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Undercover methforce helmet : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/new-knitt...2AAAOxynhFRB4ak

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:
Honestly just kill all white people in this country beginning with me.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

ThePeavstenator posted:

okay

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

ThePeavstenator posted:

Make it 'overweight bearded white people' and I'm down

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Lolie posted:

I thought it was because there's a series of protests planned. That's what "rolling" means here in relation to protests and strikes. Some of the Twitter journalists were concerned that the protests were planned for different locations and so monitoring them all would stretch law enforcement resources in the area even more.

FINE! Make ME look like the idiot I am! GEEZE! They're still protesting in trucks some places which cracks me up.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

KakerMix posted:

eh, can't make an omlette, and i'm just waiting to get done in by heart disease or jealous husband in another fifteen years at the outside.

my body for the cause.

tell my babbies i ain't comin' home.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

KakerMix posted:

kill whitey

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

Which one of you made this?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

The "sovereign citizen" movement makes me think of Leon Festinger's seminal work on cognitive dissonance, When Prophecy Fails - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_Prophecy_Fails

These dipshits are basically a cult, and actual reality is an undiscovered country to them. I remember some of these jackasses getting arrested here decades ago for poo poo like printing their own driver's licenses and such, and had blissfully thought the stupid cult had died out after that. It appears I was wrong.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

CaptainSarcastic posted:

The "sovereign citizen" movement makes me think of Leon Festinger's seminal work on cognitive dissonance, When Prophecy Fails - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_Prophecy_Fails

These dipshits are basically a cult, and actual reality is an undiscovered country to them. I remember some of these jackasses getting arrested here decades ago for poo poo like printing their own driver's licenses and such, and had blissfully thought the stupid cult had died out after that. It appears I was wrong.

cool thanks for the psychoanalysis professor dickweed

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

CaptainSarcastic posted:

They're basically the right wing version of communists

because communists are just as equally detached from reality and start using their magic words once they all get together in a group which somehow makes laws not apply to them.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

So how much longer can they hold out? Most of the snacks are gone, no one is coming to save them, and now they don't even have an audience. I want to see video of them crying as they're hauled out.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Casimir Radon posted:

So how much longer can they hold out? Most of the snacks are gone, no one is coming to save them, and now they don't even have an audience. I want to see video of them crying as they're hauled out.
Now we eat our snacks and wait.

:jerky:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Ivor Biggun posted:

Now we eat our snacks and wait.

:jerky:
I wish I could call Fry and loudly eat a bag of chips while he talks about poo poo.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Robo Reagan posted:

cool thanks for the psychoanalysis professor dickweed

Cool post but you need an av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Be free, blue tarp ghost!