Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx
You see I’m the most successful person ever to run for the presidency, by far, nobody’s ever been more successful than me. I’m the most successful person ever to run. Ross Perot isn’t successful like me. Romney – I have a Gucci store that’s worth more than Romney. It's good to be rich.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

A parade of useful idiots who will put executed once the grand work begins.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Daun Al-Tromp

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
*grey image of John Adams* Democracy was a mistake

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Dave Martinez doesn't understand the concept of sovereign debt

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

This made me think about a little interaction I had with a friend on Facebook today. He's active in Dem politics in Iowa, and I joked with him about why couldn't he get a presidential candidate to take him out to dinner (when he posted a picture with friends at a restaurant, although he's posted pictures of himself with Obama and with Hillary before), and he said that in 36 hours it will be as though Iowa never existed.

It made me think of a musical about some magical land, a political Shangri-La that only comes into being for a few weeks every four years and then disappears again until next time. The candidates are tedious so maybe the heart of the musical could be a romance between political consultants who only encounter each other during these contests and in that place... or between a political reporter and some waiter or bartender who's a local.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

etalian posted:

Dave Martinez doesn't understand the concept of sovereign debt
He's in very good company.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
All I do is flex, I don't need a reason
All I want is votes, I don't need a reason
Fly out on a jet, I don't need a reason
Every day's a never ending summer season
All eyes on me

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

It's going to happen:

http://time.com/4201841/donald-trump-iowa-white-house-ballroom/

quote:

In his final speech before Iowa caucus day, Donald Trump renewed his old promise to build a lavish White House ballroom and pay for it himself.

“Every time the top people come over from China … they put up a tent at the White House,” he said, during his final event Sunday in Sioux City, Iowa. “We’ll have a ballroom at the White House.”

He said he had long ago come up with a plan for the new facility. “We’ll get the top people, the top everything, we’ll have the best ballroom. Because I notice they always put tents up on the lawn. Number one, it’s not a good security thing. Number two, the guy that owns the tents is making a fortune,” he said.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
I can't stop the way I feel
Things he does don't seem real.
Tell me what he's got in mind,
'Cause we're running out of time.
Won't he ever set me free?
This waiting 'round's killing me.

He drives me crazy with that coiffed blonde hair.
He drive me crazy, and I can't help myself.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Lol.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Yeah. Yeah, I know what you mean, Rhonda.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Donald Trump posted:

Vote Trump! Make America Great Again!

Yes, sir.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

She's more right than she knows.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
All these people are white and lumpy and dumb and tomorrow will have the chance to shout their dumb lumpy opinions at other dumb lumpy people until someone decides who wins.

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

I'm the retired social studies teacher who doesn't know what the Department of Commerce is for, so much so that I think the Secret Service is in it

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Guillotines for everyone!

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

I choose to believe that Raymond is just very passionate about building furniture out of human bones

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

I like the guy who says we shouldn't have a Department of Education because it's not in the constitution and then immediately says we should get rid of the Postal Service as well.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I don't get undecided voters. If you're ignorant I figured you'd just vote for who your friends and family do, and if you have done the research you will know which candidate is right for you, so where does that leave undecided voters?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Carrasco posted:

She's more right than she knows.

Trump probably has a certain thing in common with Ford.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

:suicide101:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Can we just nuke Iowa please?

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
I especially like the guy who worked in a prison and came to the conclusion that prisoners in America are treated too well.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Wait, that guy thinks today's cartoons have more gun violence than Bugs Bunny?

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

I lied I'm actually the Rubio supporter who agrees with the scientific consensus about the existence and significance of climate change

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx

Not so good. Where is the spirit? With Trump - I have the stamina and so do my people. My people love me and are full of energy.

RedQueen
Apr 21, 2007

It takes all the running you can do just to stay in the same place.

sincx posted:

http://time.com/4201841/donald-trump-iowa-white-house-ballroom/

quote:

Number one, it’s not a good security thing. Number two, the guy that owns the tents is making a fortune,” he said.

Marcel... burn it down.

Oui, Shosanna

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Those are all why the GOP is failing.txt

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Donald Trump posted:

Not so good. Where is the spirit? With Trump - I have the stamina and so do my people. My people love me and are full of energy.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Is this a "we're all wearing the blue dress" thing?

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008

Slate Action posted:

I especially like the guy who worked in a prison and came to the conclusion that prisoners in America are treated too well.

"It made me a lot more - what the right word?" "Racist, John. The word is racist."

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
I'm the undecided guy wearing the make-America-great-again hat

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

please murder all of these people

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬