Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AllanGordon
Jan 26, 2010

by Shine

wow never knew that the statue of liberty is wearing sandals.

Not a fan of that tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Betcha $100 she proudly calls herself a military brat

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

She's not wrong about what immigrants want. What she leaves out is "they don't deserve all that." She doesn't have to say the last bit because Trump says it for her.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Jeb!, stay in bed
Your campaign failing's locked in my head
Trump's got me broke
I don't care I'm down for what you want

Get drunk into the night
Mamma keep you here
Cause you dry my tears
Yeah, Jeb is lovin' these fights
How it is for us
And it's all because

Now if we're talking party
You got a Grand Old one
So put it on me
Swear it won't take you long
If you love me right
We Cruz for life
On and on and on

You got a Grand Old one
So put it on me
If you love me right
We Cruz for life
On and on and on

Trump, give me Trump
Anything you want I'll give it up
Chris Christie gets
Feisty with your parkway trips

Jeb! bushed into the night
Mama Bush is here
Cause you dry my tears
Yeah, summer lovin' and fights
How it is for us
And it's all because

You got a Grand Old one
So put it on me
If you love me right
We Cruz for life
On and on and on

You got a Grand Old one
So put it on me
If you love me right
We Cruz for life
On and on and on

Bodies
America making bodies we just use for walls
Bodies
Let's force them out til every muslim is gone
(Let's go)
On and on and on
(Let's go)
On and on
(Let's go)

You got a Grand Old one
So put it on me
If you love me right
We Cruz for life
On and on and on

You got a Grand Old one
So put it on me
If you love me right
We Cruz for life
On and on and on

You got a Grand Old one
So put it on me
If you love me right
We Cruz for life
On and on and on

You got a Grand Old one
So put it on me
If you love me right
We Cruz for life
On and on and on

The Real Paddy
Aug 21, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
"The only way I know how to run is scared." - Ted Cruz on Meet the Press

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

They don't mean disturbed as in insane, they just mean disturbed by his appearance.

Cornflakes
Dec 3, 2006

https://vine.co/v/eHg03DttbKa/embed

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

He was disturbed by the melting marshmallow fungus pile running for the presidential nomination, as are we all.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I want to know who gave $10M to Jeb!'s PAC. I hope he gets atomic wedgied at the next Billionaire Pizza Party and Sleepover.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Starfucker.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

please don't link me to ted cruz closeups without warning

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

trash cash

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 214 days!
I'm pretty sure the undecided guy who cited someone pissed off at him for saying "happy holidays" as political correctness is a stealth democrat.

The Libertarian who complained that his oh-so-pure philosophy has nothing to give away and then pivoted straight to "no taxes" basically sums up libertarians in one concise paragraph.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Save this as "whyarewomenvotingforTrump.jpg" you'll need it onhand in the general.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/694021573611753473

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Hodgepodge posted:

I'm pretty sure the undecided guy who cited someone pissed off at him for saying "happy holidays" as political correctness is a stealth democrat.

The Libertarian who complained that his oh-so-pure philosophy has nothing to give away and then pivoted straight to "no taxes" basically sums up libertarians in one concise paragraph.

Libertarians actually believe in the national debt and the gold standard...but I'm sure it's coincidence 100% of them used to be super into God.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Hodgepodge posted:

He had to be. And it's also a fairly clever point.

[/quote]

I really want to sit down with a hardcore "notax" libertarian and go through every single line in the federal budget, asking if it's okay that we no longer have it.

AllanGordon
Jan 26, 2010

by Shine
If you don't believe in roads or water services being a libertarian is really cool.

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

Jewel Repetition posted:

I really want to sit down with a hardcore "notax" libertarian and go through every single line in the federal budget, asking if it's okay that we no longer have it.

No you don't. Within five minutes they'll start quoting Rothbard and you'll want to tear your ears off.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

skaboomizzy posted:

I want to know who gave $10M to Jeb!'s PAC. I hope he gets atomic wedgied at the next Billionaire Pizza Party and Sleepover.

quote:

Billionaire Republican donor Maurice “Hank” Greenberg has donated $10 million to the super PAC backing Jeb Bush’s presidential campaign, according to The Wall Street Journal.

The Journal on Thursday reported the former American International Group CEO’s contribution, which he didn’t deny in an interview with the newspaper, though he declined to discuss it. In an October interview with Bloomberg Politics, Greenberg said he was supporting Bush and would donate to his super PAC.

Greenberg headed AIG from 1968 until he was pressured to step down in 2005. During the 2008 financial crisis, the Federal Reserve rescued the multinational insurance company with a bailout that grew to nearly $185 billion after it became virtually insolvent, and the government took control of roughly 80 percent of the company. To much public ridicule, Greenberg filed a class-action lawsuit against the federal government in 2011, arguing that the Federal Reserve had overstepped its legal authority during the bailout. He won the case in June but was awarded none of the $40 billion he sought in damages.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Jewel Repetition posted:

When you do, be sure to ask them if they could still balance their household budget if they had to build the road leading to their house, lay their own utility lines and then negotiate their own household rates with the utility folks that are now privatized, etc.

In short, gently caress these people.

Boner Pill Connoisseur
Apr 23, 2002

I took the blue pill.

wait, what.

this guy's troll game is on point

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
Libertarians have to be willfully ignorant of the very concept of externalities for their philosophy to work on paper, let alone in execution.

"What do you mean factories create waste product and require resources to be brought in so they can make things and hire people? They just get placed near residences and they make the happiness rating on my Sims go up."

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

AllanGordon posted:

If you don't believe in roads or water services being a libertarian is really cool.

Look at what water services are doing to Flint! Clearly this is a sign we don't need government delivery of water.

:colbert:

Checkmate.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
mods please change my name to economic hitler

alternatively i will accept rhythmic hitler

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
holy poo poo I'm dying laughing at these, gonna save them all as Iowa###.jpg and zip them up into Iowa.zip and save them forever

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Did that interview deliberately choose the 100 whitest white people they can find, or could they literally not find anyone else?

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Samurai Sanders posted:

Did that interview deliberately choose the 100 whitest white people they can find, or could they literally not find anyone else?

How can you possibly get anything else when interviewing Iowa and New Hampshire Republicans?

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Samurai Sanders posted:

Have you ever been Iowa?

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Automatic Slim posted:

Have you ever been Iowa?
I guess they say "once you go Iowa you'll never go back" but no, I haven't.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Any random sampling of 100 Iowa Republicans is almost certainly going to be white as all gently caress.

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy
They said they couldn't find any Republican voters of color.

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

Samurai Sanders posted:

quote:

According to the 2010 Census, 91.3% of the population was White (88.7% non-Hispanic white), 2.9% was Black or African American, 0.4% American Indian and Alaska Native, 1.7% Asian, 0.1% Native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islander, 1.8% from two or more races. 5.0% of the total population was of Hispanic or Latino origin (they may be of any race)

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Donald Trump posted:

Vote Trump! Make America Great Again!

You got it, Sir.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
That kind of America still doesn't feel completely real to me. The whitest place I have lived before is Salem, Oregon, and that's still 20% Hispanic.

The New Black
Oct 1, 2006

Had it, lost it.
I think the saddest ones are those likes these:

e:

Because you just know they'll still vote for whoever the GOP puts up

e2:

One of the weirdest is the one guy who says something like "The Republicans have been on the right side of every social issue of the past 200 years except gay marriage, so for a minute I considered switching"

The New Black fucked around with this message at 11:41 on Feb 1, 2016

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

The New Black posted:

e: broke the tables, fixing

I don't want to be the one to break it to her that that's not where the party is "going".

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

man, it really does suck how people are such sensitive babies who get offended by everything nowadays

*votes based primarily on how offended the phrase "happy holidays" makes him*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

The New Black posted:

e:

Sounds like Mademoiselle "Monier" needs to gently caress off back to France