Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
Young super pushed UFC fighter does something really goddamn stupid and taps in the weakest loving submission

2 minutes of getting pounded and worked over led to this

https://twitter.com/UFCONFOX/status/693606912399527936

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK has a new favorite as of 16:46 on Jan 31, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Another minor personal moment: Fumbling back from a midnight toilet trip in the dark, I went straight past my bedroom door and smashed straight into the wall, waking the house and hurting like hell. :saddowns:

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

im pooping! posted:

gently caress kids

no dont

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

God drat, we have people asking what a blunt is and worrying about getting hit by a sting operation over a 99 cent swisher, and everyone's a fuckin expert on e-cigs. I'm truly disappointed.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Memento posted:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=q7NxL4II_vI

This is the video, sorry about the link if it doesn't embed properly.

I gotta say though, that's one clean car.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

radiatinglines posted:

God drat, we have people asking what a blunt is and worrying about getting hit by a sting operation over a 99 cent swisher, and everyone's a fuckin expert on e-cigs. I'm truly disappointed.

One of the stations near me got hit by a sting. They didn't sell to a minor, they sold to someone with an expired license. So the purchasee was legal, but because the license was invalid, they got hit with a fine. I don't think anyone got fired over that, though.

Alain Perdrix
Dec 19, 2007

Howdy!
I, for one, have experienced schadenfreude at the expense of the posters who were unable to read that Anora didn't take money from a kid, and the one goober who asked Memento if he threw a pizza at the kid Bareback Rodeo-style when Memento wasn't at all involved in the story. :allears:

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Anora posted:

One of the stations near me got hit by a sting. They didn't sell to a minor, they sold to someone with an expired license. So the purchasee was legal, but because the license was invalid, they got hit with a fine. I don't think anyone got fired over that, though.

Here in Washington the fine is I think $1500 to the store and $100 to the cashier, the cashier obviously gets fired immediately, and I believe the store can lose their tobacco and probably liquor license.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Alain Perdrix posted:

I, for one, have experienced schadenfreude at the expense of the posters who were unable to read that Anora didn't take money from a kid, and the one goober who asked Memento if he threw a pizza at the kid Bareback Rodeo-style when Memento wasn't at all involved in the story. :allears:

What, you mean you don't invite random posters to fly over to your place of work, buy a pizza and then wait for some teenager to ask for lovely cigarellos/rolling paper alternatives, then rob them of their hard earned $2, while the poster you invited throws pizza at them?

You're missing out, bro.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Anora posted:

It would have also been a pretty good lesson about not giving money to random strangers. Especially when explaining to a police officer about why that random stranger has your money would result in charges.

Hey! Everyone should give their money to me!

(The sad part of this is that I've been spending my day begging for money by applying to every scholarship I can. :negative:)

Random Stranger has a new favorite as of 21:51 on Jan 31, 2016

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

radiatinglines posted:

This thread has gone full :goonsay: in a truly shocking amount of time.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

This thread did encourage my decision to go and buy blunts so it has that going for it.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
WITNESS!!

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

This guy is still awesome btw. During the flooding on the east coast he had a granola bar and was holding out out to get splashed by the sea water splashing over the seawall so that it would taste like saltwater taffy.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

ayn rand hand job posted:

Young super pushed UFC fighter does something really goddamn stupid and taps in the weakest loving submission

2 minutes of getting pounded and worked over led to this

https://twitter.com/UFCONFOX/status/693606912399527936

Why does the dude in the white shorts have a swarm of bees on his face?

AlphaKretin posted:

Another minor personal moment: Fumbling back from a midnight toilet trip in the dark, I went straight past my bedroom door and smashed straight into the wall, waking the house and hurting like hell. :saddowns:

:waycool:

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

AlphaKretin posted:

I did this exact same thing. Face first into a wall. I actually had to turn on a light because I couldn't figure where the hell I was and how I missed the doorway. First time for everything I guess. Everyone else thought it was hilarious.

prahanormal
Mar 8, 2011

heya /
I'm going to go roll a bunch of blunts for the local teens just to spite you loving goobers.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

prahanormal posted:

I'm going to go roll a bunch of blunts for the local teens just to spite you loving goobers.

Use only Swisher wrappers obtained by bribed underage buyers, TIA.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

darkhand posted:

WITNESS!!

I just wanted to let you know that that was brilliant.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

prahanormal posted:

Why do that? Just buy a shitload of swishers, empty them out, then peddle the empty wrappers in the parking lot for a huge markup.

ringu0
Feb 24, 2013

AlphaKretin posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X--ZlzL0n2I

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

Before it completely loaded I thought it was about the singer and got excited.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
The Fine Bros are losing subs following their React World announcement.

TLDR: The dudes behind the React series of videos on Youtube (who has gone after TV shows who have done Showing-Kids-Stuff skits) and tried to copyright the term React announced an Awesome Plan. Instead of just reacting to stuff and making them yourself, now you can actually sign up to be part of their network and make them money with your stuff! Naturally a lot of folks are pissed.

MisterBibs has a new favorite as of 04:37 on Feb 1, 2016

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

MisterBibs posted:

TLDR: The dudes behind the React series of videos on Youtube (who has gone after TV shows who have done Showing-Kids-Stuff skits) and tried to copyright the term React announced an Awesome Plan. Instead of just reacting to stuff and making them yourself, now you can actually sign up to be part of their network and make them money with your stuff! Naturally a lot of folks are pissed.

http://www.livecounts.x10host.com/?channel=Fine%20Brothers%20Entertainment

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJWNkmGIyko

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Not available in my country :negative:

I'm guessing it's this:

‘Technological fraud’ discovered at Zolder cyclocross worlds

quote:

“After one lap of the world championships, UCI took Femke’s bike in the pit area and tested it with some sort of tablet,” said Sporza journalist Maarten Vangramberen. “The bike was immediately sealed and taken. The UCI then called in the Belgian federation. When the saddle was removed, there were electrical cables in the seat tube. When they wanted to remove the bottom bracket, which is normally not difficult, they could not because the crank was stuck. Inside there was a motor.”

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 05:33 on Feb 1, 2016

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!

It looks like he sees what happens but doesn't even react. I think we need to dig deeper with this one. Maybe a post-race interview? Maybe a shot of him watching the replay?? Mmm.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

No, it's a guy celebrating early. A full lap early, in fact.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

It's not, but that's also an excellent link. gently caress me, those fines don't dick around.

quote:

technological fraud is punishable by disqualification, a suspension at least six months, and a fine of up to 200,000 Swiss francs. A team found guilty of mechanical fraud also could face a suspension and a fine as large as one million francs.

It's around a 1:1 exchange between Swiss Francs and USD right now.

edit: wow, the team is literally called "Nodrugs". I guess we know why they didn't need to cram themselves full of EPO and horse steroids now...

Memento has a new favorite as of 05:47 on Feb 1, 2016

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
There's few orgs with as hosed up and stupid rules as the UCI; mercurial and petty, so when you blatantly break the rules, you're proper hosed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDCwMfUhv24

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

I watched a full minute of this and not a single person fell you LIAR

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

MisterBibs posted:

http://i.imgur.com/xWzVKEb.webm

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

MisterBibs posted:

So Glorious.

e: They lost 3,000 followers in the 3 minutes I watched.

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

I hope you get crushed to death by a fat guy trying to commit suicide by falling out of a window and when the paramedics answer the local bystander asking if you'll live, he just says "fat chance" and laughs.

http://www.livecounts.x10host.com/?channel=Fine%20bros

And dropping

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Holy poo poo. At this rate they could lose a million+ in no time.

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
They are still going to make mad bank year over year, it's just like the record companies and MTV complaining about downloads ~killing our sales~~. I think the schadenfreude is going both ways here.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

No one thinks this will tank their "careers", but it could put enough pressure on their sponsors to cut the poo poo when they see the damage it does to the brand.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

It has dropped by about 7000 since then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Anyone have a better link to the article (or full-text)? I just keep getting redirected to their Twitter page for whatever the gently caress reason whenever I try it.