Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ScrubLeague posted:

Cool post but you need an av

i have one buit i keep getting banned so i gave up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
I wonder whether Tarpman will win the Darwin Awards this year? I know it's early, but he is just such a strong contender.

two_step
Sep 2, 2011

Lolie posted:

Long but interesting article by a pro-militia person on why the shooting of LaVoy Finicum was entirely justified. With analysis of frames from the aerial footage of the shooting.

http://bearingarms.com/lavoy-finicum-murdered-forced-oregon-police-shoot/

The best part of this is in the comments where people are bitching that the roadblock was illegal because it didn't leave room for vehicles to get through it

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

two_step posted:

The best part of this is in the comments where people are bitching that the roadblock was illegal because it didn't leave room for vehicles to get through it

Or rather:

"DEM ETHICS ARE WELFARE QUEENS! WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T DRIVE THROUGH A ROADBLOCK?! I'M OUTRAGED AND WHEN I CASH MY DISABILITY CHECK AT THE BANK I'M GOING TO COMPLAIN LOUDLY TO VENT MY EVERPRESENT RAGE!!"

I'm so, so glad at the person who said that this should be waited out and filmed, because this whole thing has done more to destroy militias than anything else ever could. Just look at them and how pampered and out of touch they are with simply everything. It's glorious, simply glorious.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

two_step posted:

I was listening to this reasoning live last night and it was surreal. Apparently it was also illegal because they set up a roadblock that wasn't immediately visible

I swear if anybody really thought that these people were the last line of defense for democracy we'd all be speaking Chinese right now

Oh and the racism, oh God the racism. If you ever hear a country twang say the word MOOSLIM just loving run. They set a lot of store in saying RADICIAL ISLAM but can't pronounce Muslim

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

CaptainSarcastic posted:

The "sovereign citizen" movement makes me think of Leon Festinger's seminal work on cognitive dissonance, When Prophecy Fails - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_Prophecy_Fails

These dipshits are basically a cult, and actual reality is an undiscovered country to them. I remember some of these jackasses getting arrested here decades ago for poo poo like printing their own driver's licenses and such, and had blissfully thought the stupid cult had died out after that. It appears I was wrong.

the best part is when they start talking about how the government let the BLM movement riot because we need to keep the white man down, and then move to talking about Lavoy and how he had his hands up and got shot and now it's time to fight the government

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
My favorite is the bitching, "It was an ambush, bloo bloo bloo. They lied and didn't play fair!" No you dumb hicks, they were just easily manipulated and outmaneuvered at every turn of this fiasco just like you would be. Rip ole cross draw McGraw.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

I was listening to this reasoning live last night and it was surreal. Apparently it was also illegal because they set up a roadblock that wasn't immediately visible

I swear if anybody really thought that these people were the last line of defense for democracy we'd all be speaking Chinese right now

Oh and the racism, oh God the racism. If you ever hear a country twang say the word MOOSLIM just loving run. They set a lot of store in saying RADICIAL ISLAM but can't pronounce Muslim

King of Bees posted:

My favorite is the bitching, "It was an ambush, bloo bloo bloo. They lied and didn't play fair!" No you dumb hicks, they were just easily manipulated and outmaneuvered at every turn of this fiasco just like you would be. Rip ole cross draw McGraw.

You know what? I think we should give the government a wide berth for Waco and Ruby Ridge now. Because this whole incident has shown what they have to deal with: a bunch of pasty cosplayers who're upset that the big bad world doesn't have a mom or a dad to bitch and whine to when other people have rights they don't. Seriously, put yourself in the government's shoes: dealing with these fat, smelly assholes who apparently should be put on a pedestal because they don't tan well. Who wouldn't go nuts on these people with machine guns if given the chance?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

You know what? I think we should give the government a wide berth for Waco and Ruby Ridge now. Because this whole incident has shown what they have to deal with: a bunch of pasty cosplayers who're upset that the big bad world doesn't have a mom or a dad to bitch and whine to when other people have rights they don't. Seriously, put yourself in the government's shoes: dealing with these fat, smelly assholes who apparently should be put on a pedestal because they don't tan well. Who wouldn't go nuts on these people with machine guns if given the chance?

nope, don't give them a pass ever, both of those actually were incredibly botched operations and you should 100% hold the governments feet to the fire because of them

just, ya know, do it rationally and don't get in an armed standoff, seems logical that way

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug
The best thing to remember is never get T-Mobile if you are an armed insurgent, they'll shut you off quick

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

theultimo posted:

The best thing to remember is never get T-Mobile if you are an armed insurgent, they'll shut you off quick

What's this?

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug

Bombadilillo posted:

What's this?

mr fry uses straighttalkw/tmobile

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

theultimo posted:

mr fry uses straighttalkw/tmobile

to be fair, the 4 of them are probably gonna die of cancer from all the electronic warfare being conducted on them now, I don't think any phone carrier would have kept them broadcasting

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

VikingSkull posted:

nope, don't give them a pass ever, both of those actually were incredibly botched operations and you should 100% hold the governments feet to the fire because of them

just, ya know, do it rationally and don't get in an armed standoff, seems logical that way

Actually, I should correct the whole 'other people have rights they don't' to mean 'when people try to assert the rights that the pasty inbreds do have.' My mistake.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Finally, some proper Alex Jones crazy enters the fray

red19fire
May 26, 2010

King of Bees posted:

The hilarious thing is that it's coming from the same babies that warned the government they had booby trapped the compound with explosives, and had marksmen ready to drill any fed that came near the site. And here they are, mad that their 'master tactician' was outwitted by a basic roadblock.

Everything about them is a bad joke, they're the gang that couldn't shoot straight.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

this is about uranium and Hillary Clinton give the ok for a Canadian mining Corp to sell the mining rights to Russia our uranium! This must get a lot more coverage this being our mining and the approval from the State Department because uranium mines, this is very important you missed out because someone hurt Alex's ego so he let the Bigger issue go unreported Uranium is a BIG STORY!!!!!

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

So in talking about a story that started over some poachers that set fire to a forest in order to cover up their crimes, Alex Jones interviews some guy who complains about bad fed policy that let his private forest burn up?

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

VikingSkull posted:

I genuinely enjoy all of your posts.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Professor of Cats posted:

I genuinely enjoy all of your posts.

that's scary 'cause I'm the shitpostin king

also yes of course Alex Jones used a story to further his unrelated rantings

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

They were scared those guys were going to come to my meeting to talk...unlike all those other meetings they were allowed to attend with no issues

ONCE THEY REMOVE THE LOGGERS THEN THE GOVERNMENT IS FREE TO EXPLOIT THE LAND! LOGGERS ARE PROTECTORS OF THE FOREST!

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
I've enjoyed all of the posters, at least in here and the nta chat, especially the 0 effort tarppostin'
I still don't quite know where Kev is politically, but I'm certain it matters a lot less than him than laying in sick burns and keeping a meth head from running off and getting their meth for our amusement.

If I had to compare this to a film, it would be the unmade version of Dune, we have the freemen, aka pastry-ots, the harkonenen, aka feds, barb is a benegessarit mother, Kev is a 3rd stage navigator, tarpman is shaddam, Shaun and many others are Spice worms, and finally dildo ren as Mau di'ib.

&, of course, The Tarp Must Flow.

staberind has issued a correction as of 18:05 on Feb 1, 2016

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Are those 4 idiots still pretending to be camping?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

drilldo squirt posted:

Are those 4 idiots still pretending to be camping?

yup, but the Feds have them sitting in an electronic black hole now

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

King of Bees posted:

They should know that all warfare is based on deception if they read the Art of War like any good military sperg should. "But...but the govern'ment LIED!" Well yeah, they lied like you thought they lied about 9/11, and that comes as a shock to you? :rolleyes:

I'm regretting not sending these loving deluded faux-patriots stuff from amazon. Stuff to turn their bowels to water in their starving state.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Since Fry's insanity stream isn't an option anymore I've been entertaining myself thinking about all the guys who ran home. Sitting in their lazy boys underneath a mounted deer heads unable to sleep because they know deep in their dark, stupid hearts that the evil federal government is building a case against them and the hammer is coming.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

InterFaced posted:

Since Fry's insanity stream isn't an option anymore I've been entertaining myself thinking about all the guys who ran home. Sitting in their lazy boys underneath a mounted deer heads unable to sleep because they know deep in their dark, stupid hearts that the evil federal government is building a case against them and the hammer is coming.

Everyone associated with this is waiting for the other shoe to drop, and the fbi have many shoes.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
While the people in here and in Tarpchat are great, I do feel slightly ambivalent about VikingSkull. I feel a mixture of gratefulness and loathing similar to the emotion a meth addict feels towards his dealer.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Ibogaine posted:

While the people in here and in Tarpchat are great, I do feel slightly ambivalent about VikingSkull. I feel a mixture of gratefulness and loathing similar to the emotion a meth addict feels towards his dealer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCDAfa-NI-M

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:

InterFaced posted:

I am quite convinced that those that ran home think they got away with it and when the hammer falls, will have no idea why.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I love how their "call to action" is for a "rolling protest", specifying that the true patriots don't need to bother getting out of their cars, leaving their big gulp out of reach, and marching.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

lol I've seen this gif a hundred times and just noticed the fat trailer flipping the bird at the end.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Hypha posted:

I am quite convinced that those that ran home think they got away with it and when the hammer falls, will have no idea why.

Feds don't forget, or really forgive I imagine. They'll probably wait for the absolute worst time to pop the warrant too, like in a year, "Why didn't dad pick me up from school? What's CPS?" Actions have consequences.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

ThePeavstenator posted:

Honestly just kill all white people in this country beginning with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ6cp2T76lY

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i would give up my freedom and live in a 1984-esque one party autocratic state just to spite the militia supporters. their dumbshit protest is having the exact opposite effect and i now lust for fascistic oppression.

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:

King of Bees posted:

Feds don't forget, or really forgive I imagine. They'll probably wait for the absolute worst time to pop the warrant too, like in a year, "Why didn't dad pick me up from school? What's CPS?" Actions have consequences.

I should specify I meant the Wallmartyrs. The Feds can wait decades to get you. The protesters probably don't remember the last bag of chips they ate between commercials.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

cumshitter posted:

i would give up my freedom and live in a 1984-esque one party autocratic state just to spite the militia supporters. their dumbshit protest is having the exact opposite effect and i now lust for fascistic oppression.

The irony here is fascism comes from people like them whose idea of "freedom" is women having no rights, gays beheaded, and everyone who isn't white deported or kept in chains.

The American right wing is incredibly silly.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
you know I got it bad when I'm alone in the NTA stream arguing with two mentally ill ppl

e- Kev is back and he's talking alot. They started talking about illegal immigration, so I'm like nooo Kevin don't ruin it.

He then says he has no issues with the immigrants themselves, and that candidates who say "build a wall" aren't serious. His solution doesn't include mass deportation or a wall, it's targeting employers who hire them and schools who admit them.

Like, I'm kinda sure he's a crazy right winger? On the same hand he does have rational opinions. Weird dude to figure out.

Seizure Meat has issued a correction as of 20:07 on Feb 1, 2016

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

VikingSkull posted:

you know I got it bad when I'm alone in the NTA stream arguing with two mentally ill ppl

e- Kev is back and he's talking alot. They started talking about illegal immigration, so I'm like nooo Kevin don't ruin it.

He then says he has no issues with the immigrants themselves, and that candidates who say "build a wall" aren't serious. His solution doesn't include mass deportation or a wall, it's targeting employers who hire them and schools who admit them.

Like, I'm kinda sure he's a crazy right winger? On the same hand he does have rational opinions. Weird dude to figure out.

I'm coming pimp daddy, ready to turn some tarps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
bout 200 pro-tarp protesters in Burns right now

bout 400 locals chanting "stand down leave our town" at them from across the street

lol