Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
racists are all dumb and since youre dumb, well heh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

1. Currently the most prevalent form of decision-making in the western world

2. While you are correct in saying that the society owns

3. You have not for a second demonstrated here why

4. I love the way that you equate "state" with "bureaucracy". Is that how you really feel about the state

OhYeah posted:

Guys wanna see something cool for a change?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9rA7kqpUkU

A 13-year old Estonian girl became the youngest ever to win Aspen X-games gold medal this week. In a political radio talk show one of the hosts sarcastically said that she is the first winter athlete to win a gold medal with no one doubting if some form of doping was involved.

Cross-posting from the Eastern European thread because all Finnish winter athletes are doped to gently caress as well and can probably appreciate the sarcasm.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
crazy claim: every single human being on this planet holds stereotypes and is prejudiced and, by D&D standards, a racist

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Nauta posted:

crazy claim: every single human being on this planet holds stereotypes and is prejudiced and, by D&D standards, a racist

Yeah that is a crazy claim.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

Nauta posted:

every single human being on this planet holds stereotypes and is prejudiced and a racist

a scientifically accurate statement, by and large

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Nauta posted:

literally proven by science

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
Rip ScanPol, taken from us by immigration.

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Puistokemisti posted:

Lol they seriously shut it down because it was more than just Ligur and Cardiac disagreeing with them

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Puistokemisti posted:

lol

lets see if those shitstains try to emigrate here

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Geriatric Pirate posted:

Lol they seriously shut it down because it was more than just Ligur and Cardiac disagreeing with them

It wasn't even that bad. That discussion was pretty civil considering the topic.

if that level of discourse results in a locked thread they probably can't talk about immigration anywhere else.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Hogge Wild posted:

lol

lets see if those shitstains try to emigrate here

I'm here already.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
But who are worse, muslims or hurrit?

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

4. I love the way that you equate "state" with "bureaucracy". Is that how you really feel about the state

Puistokemisti posted:

The penultimate post in that thread was some guy accusing everyone who disagrees with them of being racists from GBS. What a fitting end to that thread.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
Also proven by science.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Darkest Auer posted:

But who are worse, muslims or hurrit?

hurrit

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Andrast posted:

It wasn't even that bad. That discussion was pretty civil considering the topic.

if that level of discourse results in a locked thread they probably can't talk about immigration anywhere else.

it got closed by the OP because they are a bunch of manlets who can dish out but can't take it

i got a good laugh out of the guy screaming about rape culture considering that he helped import a real one

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
:rip: scandilol

I'm sure they'll be real happy if you start posting in the SAL thread instead.

Obfuscation
Jan 1, 2008
Good luck to you, I know you believe in hell

BrienneGetsHanged posted:

you don't need to tell me twice. Those guys are [camera cuts to Nauta hunched over his keyboard that has the keys rajt kin faded] a bunch of friggin NUTJOBS!! :argh: They are loving NUTJOBS those idiots! All they do is hang out online, out of their mind as gently caress, and post a bunch of bullshit :hurr: those loving senseless, crazy, NUTJOBS!!!

*normal voice* Not only that, but the leftists are [camera cuts to ligur putting on an inside-out soldiers of odin jacket] loving heartless MORONS! They don't know half the words that come out of their mouth those idiot, retarded, and utterly shameful MORONS! Why do you ignore human loving kindness for your sense of a need for protection you don't loving require, you MORONIC NUTJOB :homebrew:

*calmly* I mean they probably this post is probably considered "poor form" because I am "stereotyping" and thus a "racist," but it's pretty obvious that they are [camera cuts to Geriatric Pirate waving a nazi flag] loving DETACHED from REALITY! YES YOU ARE loving DETACHED FROM REALITY YOU DELUSIONAL MORONIC NUTJOBS :omarcomin:

MORON.

NUTJOB.

Finally a good post

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Obfuscation posted:

Finally a good post

Eh, why go to the trouble of typing in a long-rear end gimmickpost that most posters in this thread actually agree with when you can just write a terse seriouspost and literally cause grown men to :qq:?

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

ahahah :laffo: at the scandipoo thread killing itself because it stopped being a internet leftie echo chamber

meanwhile the finnish mongol containment zone keeps trucking on :finland:

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Jerry Cotton posted:

Eh, why go to the trouble of typing in a long-rear end gimmickpost that most posters in this thread actually agree with when you can just write a terse seriouspost and literally cause grown men to :qq:?

lmao

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

OhYeah posted:

The penultimate post in that thread was some guy accusing everyone who disagrees with them of being racists from GBS. What a fitting end to that thread.

It is saddening that the great promises and long speeches about acceptanace turned out to be hollow. As soon as the scandinavians we exposed to different kind of posting culture, oppression and hate bubbled to surface. I basically guessed that it would come to this when they decided to start posting in swedish only to discourage outsiders from posting.

We can only hope that given a bit of time alone our Nordic brothers will learn a bit about tolerence and emerge as less xenophopic group that understands that there is no shitposting, se on kaikki kulttuurin rikastusta.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

Jerry Cotton posted:

Shut your racist mouth, one day I aspire to post something notable enough to earn myself a mention in a BGH rant. :colbert:

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Swedes staying true to the stereotype I see

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

kikkelivelho posted:

Swedes staying true to the stereotype I see

We should probably annex them for their own protection. It's not like they have a military to protect themselves.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

rear end cobra posted:

I'm sure they'll be real happy if you start posting in the SAL thread instead.

No need for this btw, they've already started eating each other

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

vuohi
Nov 22, 2004

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

I think you're giving Yle too much credit.

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Ras Het posted:

I physically cannot read threads Ligur posts in.

Ligur, voisitko kirjoittaa jotain näihin lankoihin:

Tämä käsittelee muinaishistoriaa: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3486446

Tänne postataan karttoja, ja sen lisäksi junista pitävät ihmiset kirjoittavat sinne mielipiteitään lämpöasteikoista: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3531615

Justufinhaamu
Nov 12, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdSsJQ-fvOU

how to lose the elections in two sentences

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Washington Postkin on huomannut Soldiers of Odinin.

WaPo article in English on Finnish racists behind that link!

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
vieläkin jaksaa naurattaa että suomalaisia on mukana ryhmässä nimeltä sons of odin

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hogge Wild posted:

vieläkin jaksaa naurattaa että suomalaisia on mukana ryhmässä nimeltä sons of odin

:shrug: http://verkkopalvelu.vrk.fi/Nimipalvelu/default.asp?L=1

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

http://verkkopalvelu.vrk.fi/Nimipalvelu/default.asp?L=1

I'd like to think there's at least one Finn called Reisi Reisi. But what's the middle name?!?

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

Justufinhaamu posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdSsJQ-fvOU

how to lose the elections in two sentences

How much do you have to hate and despise your own people and culture to hold a viewpoint like that?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Jerry Cotton posted:

I'd like to think there's at least one Finn called Reisi Reisi. But what's the middle name?!?

postasit kolme kertaa saman linkin

ota vaikka kuvakaappaus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hogge Wild posted:

postasit kolme kertaa saman linkin

ota vaikka kuvakaappaus

I guess they don't like URL:s with queries in them. I didn't even think that would be a possibility in the year of our lord 1. (Anyway there's a bunch of Odins in Finland and some may even have sons. Also there are people with both the first name and last name of Reisi.)