Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peas and Rice
Jul 14, 2004

Honor and profit.

Boinks posted:

Wildflowers and She's The One are Petty's two greatest and most underrated albums IMO.

I just looked Wildflowers up because it's one of my favorite Petty albums. drat. That $80 I spent on Highway Companion is starting to look like a good deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

theradiostillsucks posted:

I specifically said "bad" movie; Carpenter didn't start making those until fairly recently. I'm talking about the scores that are clearly the director's brother-in-law on a pawn shop Casio.

I didn't know anyone was actually buying those.

stay depressed
Sep 30, 2003

by zen death robot
it's me i'm buying them

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

stay depressed posted:

it's me i'm buying them

I KNEW IT!

stay depressed
Sep 30, 2003

by zen death robot
my secret shame

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Dude, you don't understand, I needed that Chopping Mall soundtrack.

nadabolt
May 17, 2009
How did not one of you dweebs post about the barter 6 being released on vmp a week ago, before I missed the goddamn boat gently caress

stay depressed
Sep 30, 2003

by zen death robot
there's a whole thread for rap records actually

nadabolt
May 17, 2009
I follow that one too but most of the guys in there are actually cool and post about music and not Ltd press nerd trinkets

stay depressed
Sep 30, 2003

by zen death robot
don't sign your posts

nadabolt
May 17, 2009
stop it you aint even bool

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

I was totally gonna get this at such an amazing deal until I read the description and learned that shipping wasn't $4. :mad:

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

nadabolt posted:

How did not one of you dweebs post about the barter 6 being released on vmp a week ago, before I missed the goddamn boat gently caress

I don't know what these words mean.

ShotgunWillie
Aug 30, 2005

a sexy automaton -
powered by dark
oriental magic :roboluv:

nadabolt posted:

Because Atlanta Trap is crap?

stay depressed
Sep 30, 2003

by zen death robot
drat dude better rethink your taste because ShotgunWillie just GOT YOUR rear end

cryme
Apr 9, 2004

by zen death robot

ShotgunWillie posted:

Some people get really mad that other people like different things. Like Tumblr.

ShotgunWillie
Aug 30, 2005

a sexy automaton -
powered by dark
oriental magic :roboluv:

stay depressed posted:

drat dude better rethink your taste because ShotgunWillie just GOT YOUR rear end

Oh snap!

Cyber Punk 90210
Jan 7, 2004

The War Has Changed
Last Gang has a reissue of Metric's Fantasies up. fixed the url - https://goo.gl/RO5sdu

theradiostillsucks
Feb 3, 2006

I am the undisputed king of an infinite amount of nothing, don't correct me when I'm wrong, I'm proud to wear the crown of fools
Anyone else get fed up with reading matrix numbers in dead wax to try and figure out which of two dozen pressings on Discogs you own of 70s rock releases and just pick one with a matching catalog number? When it comes down to it I guess I'm just not that anal about making sure my Alan Parsons Project or Steely Dan records are 100% correct. I can't imagine being a Beatles or Zeppelin diehard and having to sift through that mess.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
I guess everyone has seen this one. I had no idea what kind of music this was, but it was actually pretty cool.

I also got Bonobo's Flashlight EP. It has a really neat die-cut cover with a heavy and glossy inner sleeve.

Pingiivi fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Jan 30, 2016

stupid puma
Apr 25, 2005

Big Black is the poo poo. Albini, man.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Holy Christ, I just saw what copies of Mobile Fidelity's pressing of Beck - Sea Change are going for. I'm tempted to sell mine, but I think I'd regret it later.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747
Any Björk fans in here, I have a copy of Debut to give away if anyone wants it?

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I want a copy of this, but I'm 100% sure I'll never find one.
http://www.discogs.com/Bj%C3%B6rk-Gu%C3%B0mundsd%C3%B3ttir-Bj%C3%B6rk/master/1870

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

Mulva posted:

Give away or sell?

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

daspope posted:

Give away or sell?

Give away, I didn't pay for it so it seems wrong to sell it :)

Bandiet
Dec 31, 2015

Mulva posted:

Totally. Which release are we talking about??

Elrobot
Dec 28, 2004
Press the buttons all at once, all of the time

Mulva posted:

Give away, I didn't pay for it so it seems wrong to sell it :)
I live in Canada so shipping would be more but could trade ya for something more up for alley if you'd like, lmk

Elrobot
Dec 28, 2004
Press the buttons all at once, all of the time
content post:
got the Mark Lanegan and Native North America boxsets over the holidays, opening one record a month and enjoying them so far. Gonna open Whiskey for the Holy Ghost on Monday and I'm excited :downs:

Julie Doiron, Ashra, Six Organs of Admittance & Robert Schröder ‎

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

That's pretty nice. I am in North Florida, which is more like Georgia but without the charm. Send it to whoever is easiest for you to pass it over to.

ShotgunWillie
Aug 30, 2005

a sexy automaton -