Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
i dunno how id feel about giving a blowie to that. if they really were the type that felt it necessary, id prolly just make a face and tell them to get in the loving shower and wash their schlong off before i put my mouth on it

edit: i lied, id feel completely repulsed by that smelly of a dude even hitting on me in the first place

Dr. Dogballs Jr. fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Feb 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

If you run out of talcum powder you can just use regular flour. Really, it's basically the same thing. Flour, baking soda, Comet, etc.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
This is that thread where the op confuses doggy style and anal again.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I.C. posted:

If you run out of talcum powder you can just use regular flour. Really, it's basically the same thing. Flour, baking soda, Comet, etc.

SMH if you don't use Ajax. Quit living like the OP and his lilac-scented balls.

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

i just put a couple of silica gel sachets in my underpants and i'm good to go

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Could it be, op, that this is your brain's natural response and enhancement of the pheromones that your coworker is leaching into the environment to attract a mate? Don't fight it, buddy, he's the one.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
"CAN'T ANYBODY ELSE SMELL THAT!??"

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

OP has developed a keen nose for the ball sweat of other men after years of hard work at the local glory hole.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Volume posted:

Look, I get it, I do. YOu're a sad sack of poo poo and no one actually wants to see, let alone touch your junk. That's fine, I wouldn't wish your junk on any one. But some of us still have a cubicle next to you and sometimes we even ride the elevator together and we'd really appreciate it if you practiced common adult hygiene so your ball musk doesn't waft in our faces every time you move.

You're a filthy, filthy boy. :wink:

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I've actually cut back on deodorant in general and it's cool. I never liked being pronounced in my smell, good or bad. The only people who should smell me are people close enough to me that they want to smell me, and when someone does I don't want them smelling a chalky perfume.

Bathe regularly, wash your clothes and bedding, you probably don't need deodorant as much as you think you do.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
My balls don't sweat and stay fresh all day. Sorry OP is fat and sweaty as gently caress.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i like to piss and puke on my rear end and balls

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
How am I supposed to attract hb10's if I don't build up a powerful ball musk?

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014

dad gay. so what posted:

i like to piss and puke on my rear end and balls

I just poo poo on my dick, am I doing it wrong?

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Enjoy your balls alzheimer's OP

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

op puts his butter and ketchup in the fridge.

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
i'm a total nullo and even i put deodorant on my scars

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
spray axe body spray down your dick hole, it's good and nice

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I sound with incense sticks, it seems to do the trick

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Volume posted:

Look, I get it, I do. YOu're a sad sack of poo poo and no one actually wants to see, let alone touch your junk. That's fine, I wouldn't wish your junk on any one. But some of us still have a cubicle next to you and sometimes we even ride the elevator together and we'd really appreciate it if you practiced common adult hygiene so your ball musk doesn't waft in our faces every time you move.

This might be...

I dunno....

The gooniest thing I've read this year.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

GORDON posted:

This might be...

I dunno....

The gooniest thing I've read this year.

Yes the dude who actually showers and deodorizes is the goony goon here :rolleyes:

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I'm sure all the women you ogle on the subway appreciate it, OP

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Cars have long been designed with some sort of exhaust to route both noise and harmful CO from the driver and passengers. I've found that inserting a 1/2" 90-degree PVC elbow (with the outlet pointed away from my balls) into my rear end allows me to direct the odiferous gasses away from my precious balls. The thick walls of the pvc help cancel out the noise. I tried copper, but it sounded like a bicycle bell when I farted and the patina turned my rear end in a top hat green. My balls now smell as fresh as when I step out of the shower.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Volume posted:

Yes the dude who actually showers and deodorizes is the goony goon here :rolleyes:

If you have such a bacteria problem down there that it becomes necessary to apply deodorant to your balls, deodorant is not the solution to your problem.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I vaguely recall that putting old spice on your balls was linked with cancer

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Op when you tried to cut your head off with a circular saw did you put deodorant on the neck hole?

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I vaguely recall that putting old spice on your balls was linked with cancer

Any spice girl for that matter.
Scary spice, old spice, whatev.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

LordArgh posted:

I'm glad I'm not a fat sack of poo poo as it seems to come with a lot of extra work to maintain good hygiene, such as the problems described by the op which I have never experienced personally since I am of normal weight

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
Fatties are the worst lol

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

there aren't enough mirrors in my house to help me apply it evenly

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

Uh dude I had this roommate who never showered and one day I left my coffee in the bathroom, he ducked in quickly and I asked if I could grab it before he shut the door. Nope, he grabs it, right after waking up and having his hands fondling his dirty marble bag, He didn't grab the handle like a normal person, he dipped his fingers in and grabbed the rim. I brought it to my mouth to investigate and promptly threw the whole thing in the trash.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I love my musty ball smell. I love my musty balls. I love my rank sweaty balls. I love to band together with my fellow musty-balled men and venture forth being smelly as all hell. normies call our gang the “Crusty Trousers” and they know fear when we come to town.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
if your balls smell that bad you probably have jock itch, just get some athlete's foot spray and spray that all over your balls and taint and it'll be gone in a day or two.

many years ago when I was young and stupid I had a weird rash all over my balls and the smell was unbearable, to the point that getting in the shower made me gag.
I thought it was prickly heat so I was just washing it thoroughly and drying it off in front of a fan before I put my underwear on, and of course it just kept getting worse. This went on for like a month before I was brave enough to ask a coworker and he set me straight. Lamisil spray directly to the ballsack cleared it up immediately.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

I.C. posted:

Get that crystal rock natural kind. Two birds, one stone.

two stones one worm.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Boko Haram posted:

Uh dude I had this roommate who never showered and one day I left my coffee in the bathroom, he ducked in quickly and I asked if I could grab it before he shut the door. Nope, he grabs it, right after waking up and having his hands fondling his dirty marble bag, He didn't grab the handle like a normal person, he dipped his fingers in and grabbed the rim. I brought it to my mouth to investigate and promptly threw the whole thing in the trash.

Lol

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

I.C. posted:

You can use the sweat from your balls too like an active yeast so it mixes with the flour and you can make bread at the end of the day.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Lol @ the op recommending people put cancer causing agents on your loving balls

Use gold bond powder at worst

Use a blow dryer to make it nice

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

really hard to find this gif without the cat

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Lol @ the op recommending people put cancer causing agents on your loving balls

Use a blow dryer to make it nice

since when does deodorant cause cancer? Isn't it just scented soap?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Microwaves Mom posted:

since when does deodorant cause cancer? Isn't it just scented soap?

The aluminum in anti perspirant is sketch but who cares

Prob don't put it on balls tho

• Locked thread