Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

VikingSkull posted:

bout 200 pro-tarp protesters in Burns right now

bout 400 locals chanting "stand down leave our town" at them from across the street

lol

Do you have a link?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

How much longer until the fat four armor up that CAT and drive their Dildozer out of the blockade, and ultimately, to freedom?

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
NTA now has several simultaneous streams from the protests at once. The "Go Home!" crowd by far outnumbers the Tarpman fans.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
All those counter-terrorists and not one of them trolling the crackpots with a bloody tarp.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Pro-militia protesters started chanting "FBI" over loudspeaker after the local protesters' "Go Home!" like the clever folks they are

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

All those counter-terrorists and not one of them trolling the crackpots with a bloody tarp.

I know what you mean. I am playing "spot the tarp" and didn't find any yet.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lmao I wonder if Barbs hot take was the big protest or the even bigger counter protest

HOW DO WE NOT HAVE YOUR HEART AND MINDS? DO WE NEED TO BRING MORE TRUCKS, HONKING EVEN LOUDER?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Epic High Five posted:

Lmao I wonder if Barbs hot take was the big protest or the even bigger counter protest

HOW DO WE NOT HAVE YOUR HEART AND MINDS? DO WE NEED TO BRING MORE TRUCKS, HONKING EVEN LOUDER?

HONK IF YOU LOVE DOMESTIC TERROISM

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Honkin' fer FREEDOM AGAINST TYRANNY!

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
me at the protest right now

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
honk on, tarp ghost

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!

Epic High Five posted:

I was listening to this reasoning live last night and it was surreal. Apparently it was also illegal because they set up a roadblock that wasn't immediately visible

I swear if anybody really thought that these people were the last line of defense for democracy we'd all be speaking Chinese right now

Oh and the racism, oh God the racism. If you ever hear a country twang say the word MOOSLIM just loving run. They set a lot of store in saying RADICIAL ISLAM but can't pronounce Muslim

theyre all so ignorant because of their culture

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
So tarpman's funeral is like 1/2 mile from my house on Friday. Part of me wants to troll it Fred Phelps style with giant signs that say "PAY YOUR TAXES WELFARE QUEENS" but another part of me would rather not get shot and dragged down main street behind the nearest giant white pickup.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
realtalk I think this protest and counter protest have a 50/50 shot at ending in a riot

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

InterFaced posted:

So tarpman's funeral is like 1/2 mile from my house on Friday. Part of me wants to troll it Fred Phelps style with giant signs that say "PAY YOUR TAXES WELFARE QUEENS" but another part of me would rather not get shot and dragged down main street behind the nearest giant white pickup.

if this abortion has taught us anything its that right wingers are a bunch of pussies

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

As someone who lives in Portland I really want to know which papers they supposedly ran ads for paid protesters in.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

VikingSkull posted:

realtalk I think this protest and counter protest have a 50/50 shot at ending in a riot

I don't think so. The counter protesters are basically just wanting to be left in peace, and the rioters have too little energy and too many chins.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Robo Reagan posted:

if this abortion has taught us anything its that right wingers are a bunch of pussies

Ya. Noone will do a drat thing except bitch about you online then start going after each others throats.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Much like my posting, I like to live my life as easy to ignore white noise. If I get a chance I might roll by and take some pictures.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
Now Kev is taking requests for songs and he mixes it with the sounds from the live footage. We are living in the best of worlds, the best of times.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Ibogaine posted:

Now Kev is taking requests for songs and he mixes it with the sounds from the live footage. We are living in the best of worlds, the best of times.

dance house In The Air Tonight atm

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Ibogaine posted:

fat-bottomed girls

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

VikingSkull posted:

dance house In The Air Tonight atm

He took my request! KLF: Justified and Ancient!

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Kev ain't gonna play this so here's one for my YouTubers

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Robo Reagan posted:

True. Pretty much the ultimate echo chamber.

At best their like that annoying little dog that is all tough and then when you turn to confront it it runs the gently caress away. When you turn around again it starts acting all tough again.

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug

Lafarg
Jul 23, 2012

The word tyranny is really getting watered down to nothing by these people.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

this is actually an ice cold burn on an Israeli even though the dude making it is a retard

lol

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

God drat, I hate it whenever this argument is brought up. Any idiot that seriously thinks that EVEN IF the Jewish population was armed to the teeth with rifles and pistols they would have stood a snowflakes chance in hell against the machine of the Nazi government and the "final solution" needs to just kill themselves now and rid the world of their stupidity.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

VikingSkull posted:

this is actually an ice cold burn on an Israeli even though the dude making it is a retard

lol

Also, he left him wide open going to the Nazis because the best retort would be something like Finicum had more in common with Hitler, such as illegal occupation, slave labor, and writing a horrible book, than with the Jews.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

slidebite posted:

God drat, I hate it whenever this argument is brought up. Any idiot that seriously thinks that EVEN IF the Jewish population was armed to the teeth with rifles and pistols they would have stood a snowflakes chance in hell against the machine of the Nazi government and the "final solution" needs to just kill themselves now and rid the world of their stupidity.

that's not even what makes it funny, it's the whole making the case for an armed populace against an Israeli in the present day

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
I wonder whether Kevin has experienced troll invasions like the current one before. He is really relaxed and chill about us highjacking the youtube chat.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Ibogaine posted:

I wonder whether Kevin has experienced troll invasions like the current one before. He is really relaxed and chill about us highjacking the youtube chat.

he covered the OWS and BLM stuff from that side of the fence, so this is likely a week off for him

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

VikingSkull posted:

he covered the OWS and BLM stuff from that side of the fence, so this is likely a week off for him

I'll definetly follow the next big "events" on his channel, then.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

What are they chanting? Seth for horny county? I wish I was elected to represent horny county. Seth is a lucky guy.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Krinkle posted:

What are they chanting? Seth for horny county? I wish I was elected to represent horny county. Seth is a lucky guy.

Stand for Harney County

e- now Kev is playing ABBA lmao

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

slidebite posted:

All I'm reading here is that Bundy and his clan are Jewish. Therefore, their fall now completes the prophecy of the world ending and becoming something better?

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
I like how the NTA chat is slowly turning into a Kevin admiration society.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I dunno let's check the Warsaw Uprising statistics beep boop

Yep, they has guns and Nazis greased them still

Just like in Malheur only the Jews didn't concentrate themselves into ghettos and camps and also were retarded welfare queen rednecks