Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZShakespeare
Jul 20, 2003

The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose!
I still have my G5 and you can pry it from my cold, dead talons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA

Al! posted:

I walk 3 miles a day at least, my back will be fine

RIP your sleep then

idk i feel like bedgaming is a bad idea but I guess that's my prime Pocket Mortys location

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

craisins posted:

strictly mobile

Eww.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Vintersorg posted:

i played that star wars game on iOS, galxy of heroes but then i went to go read up on things and reddit boiled everything down perfectly and then i was turned off from playing for some reason

thats my story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzFM_-VTrfQ

My friend plays that. Kinda looks like aids.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

ayn rand hand job posted:

rise of the tomb raider

which is a pretty great game

Nice. Might by this when it's cheap.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Silver Alicorn posted:

I've been playing shadow of mordor and star trek online

Mordor is fun. MMOs are fail.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Kenny Logins posted:

finished ground zeroes last night and am still playing the cripple simulator prologue for tpp. gz was pretty fun, did all the things to carry over to tpp. glad i read all the audiotape transcripts and listened to a fair deal of the tapes otherwise the gz ending really would be completely without affect having not played peace walker

also the raiden extra op was pretty fun, i prefered it over the deja vu scene recreator by far

Enjoy tpp. One of the best games last year.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

liking Pocket Mortys is a good indication your opinions are worthless

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sagebrush posted:

Half life 2

The game that killed fpses.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Blackula69 posted:

RIP your sleep then

idk i feel like bedgaming is a bad idea but I guess that's my prime Pocket Mortys location

I'm gonna go with Groucho on this one

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA

pseudorandom name posted:

liking Pocket Mortys is a good indication your opinions are worthless

i have never played a pokemon game ever so it's fun and diverting.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Al! posted:

I "watched" about 4 hours of that 12 hour kerbal stream quiggy posted and man it makes me feel like an old person because I couldn't identify with any of the "streamer" stuff he was doing

clarified a lot of the core covers but I ended up not being able to follow along because ksp made some major balance changes in the meantime.

I'm actually excited tho, because kerbal finally clicked once I installed a mod he recommended that did all the rocket science calcs for you, and it's exactly the kind of game I'm into now

was it kerbal engineer? because yeah that or something like it is basically required to make rockets that do more than fall into the ocean and blow up

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

kalstrams posted:

star wars the old republic - finished sith warrior storyline, slowly working my way through sith inquisitor story
recently finally finished borderlands 2, got a small backlog i plan to work through within coming few months - gta 5, saints row 4, this war of mine. also want to replay the wither 1 and dark souls 1

drat bioware for killing Kotor 3. May they burn in hell.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

haveblue posted:

was it kerbal engineer? because yeah that or something like it is basically required to make rockets that do more than fall into the ocean and blow up

yeah, it was the only thing that made the spending acceleration budget metaphor make sense, since unlike a money budget it's the balance that changes as conditions change, rather than the price

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

drat bioware for killing Kotor 3. May they burn in hell.
they are doubling down on kotor 3 route with swtor though now that theyve caught the wind that people dont really respec their ability to make mmos. ongoing expansion (its rolling release on per-chapter basis) focuses solely on story. its pretty darn good as far as i'd say even 2nd tier rpgs go in terms of story, not just mmoms where most of story is laughable. i got 80 hours worth of story on my first chracter, and there's some 20 more hours worth of story remaining for it (it's time locked so i need to start on the proper day of the week in to advance down that bit). all things considered, there are some 300-400 hours of unique storylines in swtor

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

kalstrams posted:

i will confess here, last time i played game on pc with gamepad was almost 10 years ago

look at this scrub who doesn't play racing games

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

kalstrams posted:

they are doubling down on kotor 3 route with swtor though now that theyve caught the wind that people dont really respec their ability to make mmos. ongoing expansion (its rolling release on per-chapter basis) focuses solely on story. its pretty darn good as far as i'd say even 2nd tier rpgs go in terms of story, not just mmoms where most of story is laughable. i got 80 hours worth of story on my first chracter, and there's some 20 more hours worth of story remaining for it (it's time locked so i need to start on the proper day of the week in to advance down that bit). all things considered, there are some 300-400 hours of unique storylines in swtor

get out of my face with this mmo poo poo

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

SmokaDustbowl posted:

look at this scrub who doesn't play racing games
racing games that ive played i played with keyboard. also yea, i dont play these often, much like sports games

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

SmokaDustbowl posted:

get out of my face with this mmo poo poo
-banime poster

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

seriously dont play an mmo that isnt ffxiv, if you dont wanna do that you know its time to be an adult and dont play mmos

dont play mmo games

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

TimeShitf is well worth a playthrough while its on sale cheap, proper golden age of FPS stuff here and not nearly as janky as you might think from the promo videos.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/10130/

lol not fixing that typo

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Liver Disaster posted:

seriously dont play an mmo that isnt ffxiv, if you dont wanna do that you know its time to be an adult and dont play mmos

dont play mmo games
i tried playing ffxiv but guild felt dead and i never liked what little ff ive ever tried (basically 11 and 13), so it never caught up with me. i respect your commitment to one of the real good mmos, but its not the only good one, so ill play what does it for me until im an adult

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
hm the g402 looks like a good option but now I just want the moba mouse even more

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

what was the logitech mx1100 replacement ?

someone where mentioned it before

that was my favorite mouse, it was HUGE but worked for my hands

EDIT: MX Master :D

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...N8K9CZ4CEXW3GMD

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

performance mouse mx is also v good, also big and expensive, but good

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
if it doesn't have bullet holes it ain't werf it

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

this is what I use it's good

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

ill have to go down to my local shop to see how both feel

the master is $89 CAD and the performance is $99

edit: oh jesus, i have the performance, its good but it doesn't quite feel as bulky as the mx 1100

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

ive been using the same mouse since the 90s or maybe like 01 idk

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Silver Alicorn posted:

hm the g402 looks like a good option but now I just want the moba mouse even more

wife and i both have the g402, it is v. needs suiting. sensor is super nice and i use the adjustable dpi way more than i thought i would.

it has some double clicking issues but i fixed mine with contact clear

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Vintersorg posted:

ill have to go down to my local shop to see how both feel

the master is $89 CAD and the performance is $99

edit: oh jesus, i have the performance, its good but it doesn't quite feel as bulky as the mx 1100

my performance gets hot when I charge it which is disconcerting but it's a good mouse

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

ZShakespeare posted:

I still have my G5 and you can pry it from my cold, dead talons

does your middle mouse button still work? mine does, but not well.

ZShakespeare
Jul 20, 2003

The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose!
works for me, but then I hardly ever use it.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Blackula69 posted:

i have never played a pokemon game ever so it's fun and diverting.

now there's pokemon on ios

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Nice. Might by this when it's cheap.

they really nail alot of the better parts in the 2013 reboot and did a better job working in more tombs and catacombs

you also pretty much get all of the tricks you had by the end of the 2013 game fairly early on, no waiting until really late in the game for lara to stare at some rope and an arrow and think "hey rope arrows"

technically it does take a while for fire arrows, but you get poison arrows instead which are great too

i guess if there's one thing I kinda hate, it's scrounging materials to make weapons better. they sort of massively lowered upgrade costs, but they also split it between a bunch of resources instead of 1 pool. just kinda wish everything took less cloth or furs

they also greatly expanded the # of weapons which expanded the amount of weapon upgrades (though probably a good 50-60% are shared with all guns in a category, and the other 40-50% are shared with guns with a similar action)

all in all its been a pretty good romp and the baba yaga dlc is good

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

SynthOrange posted:

now there's pokemon on ios

pokemon is like a whole different thing from nintendo now

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

http://store.steampowered.com/app/434570/

welp;

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

this is not subtle buttocks thread

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

kalstrams posted:

hate to break it, people have different hands
it's a very good mouse on technical level, built like a rock - minus the early quirk of minor inherent negative acceleration that was compensated in later firmware updates
it also is very well received in generally, especially in starcraft community

yeah i agree but that was the first logitech mouse i actively hated. i have a palm grip and that was my first taste of something designed for a claw grip (i think) because it just felt weird moving it around. my fingers were in all the wrong places

iykwim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

I don't want the wired mouse for low latency sick frags but I have no reason to have wireless mousing

• Locked thread