Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which sister is best
This poll is closed.
sakura 11 6.96%
hinoka 21 13.29%
camilla 42 26.58%
elise 15 9.49%
im gay (in a nonironic sense) 69 43.67%
Total: 158 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I didn't, I literally just found a random article and chose it.

If you looked at the headline, you've pretty much read it unless it's like 10,000 words.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Gonna buy both but play Conquest first because I toxxed for Creepy Big Sister.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Strange Quark posted:

If you looked at the headline, you've pretty much read it unless it's like 10,000 words.

News articles in English always have misleading titles that don't express the truth.

Have you never seen Buzzfeed?

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

boom boom boom posted:

the one on the right, how is that even a question?

breasts

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
10 Ways Squark is Oppressing Zep! #5 Will Have You Calling 911!

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

News articles in English always have misleading titles that don't express the truth.

Have you never seen Buzzfeed?

Buzzfeed's real reporting has a pretty good track record tho

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

does love live have animated music videos for the songs

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

abs

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Strange Quark posted:

Buzzfeed's real reporting has a pretty good track record tho

Ah, yes, clearly their approach of hiding a few gems beneath a mountain of manure speaks well of their journalism.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Allarion posted:

If you're new to FE or prefer Awakening's open style campaign, get Birthright. If you want a more challenging time or more classic style FE, get Conquest.

vs

Choose wisely

I am Gray Book, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the rack of his waifu? "No," says the man in Tokyo, "it belongs to the otakus." "No," says the man with the sweaty pen in his hand, "it belongs to the second dimension." "No," says the white knight at his keyboard, "it belongs to everyone." I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bapture. A city where the autist would not fear the normie; where the discerning gentleman would not be bound by petty morality; where the great opinions would not be constrained by the majority! And with the sweat of your brow, Bapture can become your toshi as well.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Like a few months ago, Buzzfeed was the one who broke the sexual harassment story about a semi-famous tenured astronomy professor.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

dogsicle posted:

does love live have animated music videos for the songs

Some of the singles, yes. I torrented an ISO with every music video, up to the movie, not including Of Course.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I am glad that Carol and Misuzu are back, and also Tomo. Carol remains the strongest.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Allarion posted:

If you're new to FE or prefer Awakening's open style campaign, get Birthright. If you want a more challenging time or more classic style FE, get Conquest.

vs

Choose wisely

Birthright! Would've have gone for it regardless of the 'new to FE' part tbh

I like the Hoshido characters designs more :)

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I'm getting the all three edition, but I'm thinking I'll play Conquest first so that I don't burn myself out on the open world.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Some of the singles, yes. I torrented an ISO with every music video, up to the movie, not including Of Course.

ah cool, i'm glad. it would seem like kind of a waste not to, though the anime already has some lives and musical bits

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I'm getting the all three edition, but I'm thinking I'll play Conquest first so that I don't burn myself out on the open world.

You shouldn't play with fire like that.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i've been thinking of watching sailor moon at some point. i think i'll do it the next time i take a break from video games to binge on tons of anime

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i just preordered one of the games, because the all-in-one is never going to come back in stock and it's not any cheaper than buying one cart and the others as discounted "dlc"

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Strange Quark posted:

Like a few months ago, Buzzfeed was the one who broke the sexual harassment story about a semi-famous tenured astronomy professor.

I still hate clickbait.

Either way the point is that I am not lying.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Endorph posted:

conquest if you don't like grinding, birthright if you want the option to grind for levels

Endorph posted:

birthright if you want to see the new classes first, conquest if you want to play with mostly the old classes for familiarity's sake

I think I'm going to get Birthright.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I really liked the way Awakening worked and I was really really bad at the GBA FEs.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

I still hate clickbait.

Either way the point is that I am not lying.

It's probably the clickbait that funds the news stuff. Like a more honest version of sponsored ads.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Granted I was like 12 when I first played FE GBA.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Strange Quark posted:

It's probably the clickbait that funds the news stuff. Like a more honest version of sponsored ads.

Zep has an acceptable post every once in a while, funded by his torrent of shitposts.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

The Colonel posted:

i've been thinking of watching sailor moon at some point. i think i'll do it the next time i take a break from video games to binge on tons of anime

I love Sailor Moon, but there's a lot of it, and it can get pretty repetitive when it's just doing monster-of-the-week stuff. I've found it works better to just watch an episode or two a day over a good long while.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I love Sailor Moon, but there's a lot of it, and it can get pretty repetitive when it's just doing monster-of-the-week stuff. I've found it works better to just watch an episode or two a day over a good long while.

How's the manga?

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

that's how i handled heartcatch precure, so heck, i can do that!

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Zep has an acceptable post every once in a while, funded by his torrent of shitposts.

4/5

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I miss Chibi Vampire Karin. That was a good and cute series.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

The Colonel posted:

that's how i handled heartcatch precure, so heck, i can do that!

Get ready for some really fantastic faces :3:

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I dunno why they had to rename Karin into Chibi Vampire though.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

I'm going to get angry.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
I will do this.

Where do I send my resume?

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

this triggers me, greatly

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

boom boom boom posted:

How's the manga?

I've never read more than a bit. My ex bought it all as it came out, but I never got around to reading it before we split. My understanding is that it's much faster-paced, and much more focused on Usagi.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

huh, Funi is losing their FMA:B license in March. there's been a steady stream of stuff leaving their catalog lately

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i'm going to replace one of the sound effects in mdickie's hard time so that every time somebody lands on the ground, the song Seeking Victory from Tales of Legendia plays

i've gotten more entertainment out of hard time than a sane human being should and it's all because there's literally nothing stopping me from just loving around with the textures. though, now that i think about it, i could do this exact same thing with a gamecube game in dolphin or something and also play a good game instead while doing it

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Bad Seafood posted:

I will do this.

Where do I send my resume?

No clue man like I said I didn't read the article.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

boom boom boom posted:

How's the manga?

I like it, and the art is great. But because there's so much more of it the cast gets a whole lot more growth and just personality in general in the anime.

• Locked thread