Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Ahahha if you have juggernaut's force field and colossus' iron skin stolen on rogue, the game decides that rubble slam is secretly big elbow drop and consumes all of your armor (not your spirit, your armor) for a 10x damage multiplier.

How the HELL do those wires get crossed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Whale
Apr 9, 2009

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Delete that immediately lol.

doesn't matter, they know about it already

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Mover posted:

Ahahha if you have juggernaut's force field and colossus' iron skin stolen on rogue, the game decides that rubble slam is secretly big elbow drop and consumes all of your armor (not your spirit, your armor) for a 10x damage multiplier.

Spreadsheets.

That make.

Your eyes.

Bleed.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Mover posted:

Hotdog is a helluva drug.

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?

Mover posted:

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
while spending entirely too long finding that image, I also found this important one

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

i love that image

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Is friday the deadline? god damnit i dont want to do this

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Might as well take me off the list now, I just don't give that much of a poo poo about Black Kittymans.

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~
Oh does the video have to be submitted by Friday? Hmmmm I won't be able to poopsock much at all

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!

Nodoze posted:

Is friday the deadline? god damnit i dont want to do this

Darke GBF posted:

Oh does the video have to be submitted by Friday? Hmmmm I won't be able to poopsock much at all

:siren::siren::siren:

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Also, due date for Round 1 of Wild 110 is Sunday, February 7th by noon!

It's Shocker Terminal with Bounty. Send me the time via PM or at grootforcemh@outlook.com.

Thanks guys! I have 27 submissions so far. I appreciate everybody helping out to make this fun!
:siren::siren::siren:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

At least record an 11 minute protest video and score it with Macarthur Park or something.

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~
yayyyyyy

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

:gaz::eyepop::gaz:

glass ceiling holding a girl back

So :gaz: that the 100M max is only in the training room

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Prinny again

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Seems like only yesterday when they were threatening to re-record him to excise "silly bear" because this is a serious game no jokes allowed.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Jusupov posted:

So :gaz: that the 100M max is only in the training room

Mr. Peabody
Dec 30, 2011

Go on funny man, make me laugh!
She is a SUPER. HERO. why would you nerf?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

bet when they find out about rouge's secret buff their cheeks will be red

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Cosmic danger room is god awful on Magik. I need to gear out Deadpool for this poo poo.

Vitreous Rumor
Oct 21, 2004

rubble_slam.damage *= secondary_resource_bar.amount / 100f
Rock solid, can't see any way this would ever go wrong.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Leave it that way as that's amazing

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

McSpanky posted:

Might as well take me off the list now, I just don't give that much of a poo poo about Black Kittymans.

You're also banned from the SG.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Yea, historically you get booted from the SG until you submit your time. I dunno how well that works when people don't even want to log in though.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

If you don't submit a time you gotta cosmic your character. If you already have, you gotta cosmic Colossus.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Just come through please and honor your commitment.

Thank you.

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

Drythe posted:

Yea, historically you get booted from the SG until you submit your time. I dunno how well that works when people don't even want to log in though.

ICR bans you from future fight

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
If I'm banned from the SG, I'm just not sure I can go on...

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
Homeless broke and destitute. Will do Wild 110 runs for Skrull fortune cards.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Also sorry for the derail but my current version of Office/Word expires at the end of the month.

Does anybody have a spare copy/key or whatever I could have or buy? Figured id ask y'all since you're my little e-family.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

It's called Google Docs unless you have a weird specific need for Word

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Also sorry for the derail but my current version of Office/Word expires at the end of the month.

Does anybody have a spare copy/key or whatever I could have or buy? Figured id ask y'all since you're my little e-family.

You should skim some money off the top from the W110 funds my man. Administrative fees.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

uh it's called notepad?

wordpad if you need to step it up?

Telex
Feb 11, 2003

Drythe posted:

It's called Google Docs unless you have a weird specific need for Word

I try to tell this to people at work ALL THE GODDAMN TIME and they seem to just lose power to crucial sections of their brain when they hear it. It's like it just zaps their will to understand that there's nothing special about a program made by Microsoft when compared to the nearly universally accessible and share-able Google Docs. At all.

Ever lose a document because your poo poo crashed? Google's got your back. Microsoft laughs at your pain and charges you $129 again next year.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Non IT staff are notoriously terrible at computers. Even most of the IT staff is actually terrible at computers.

I've had to show other developers basic poo poo like how to map a drive, its infuriating.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Telex posted:

I try to tell this to people at work ALL THE GODDAMN TIME and they seem to just lose power to crucial sections of their brain when they hear it. It's like it just zaps their will to understand that there's nothing special about a program made by Microsoft when compared to the nearly universally accessible and share-able Google Docs. At all.

Ever lose a document because your poo poo crashed? Google's got your back. Microsoft laughs at your pain and charges you $129 again next year.

Office actually saves documents on crash, people just don't know how to access it.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
Is it hard to do twitch thing where it lets you play back old stream? I dont wanna learn how to edit a drat video for video game racing

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

Lux Aeterna posted:

uh it's called notepad?

wordpad if you need to step it up?

If you can't scrawl in the dirt and take a polaroid and then snail mail the polaroid, you are a slave to the system.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Alright so its not heating or chrome or whatever this game and only this game just makes my computer randomly reboot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

strategery
Apr 21, 2004
I come to you baring a gift. Its in my diper and its not a toaster.
Well finally played this game again after a (~year) lull. I like it with a controller. It still anooys me a bit that other people are running around like an mmo - even in missions - but i think it feels better with a controller. Have Wolverine and Hawkeye.

• Locked thread