Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Dodoman posted:

yeah i agree but that was the first logitech mouse i actively hated. i have a palm grip and that was my first taste of something designed for a claw grip (i think) because it just felt weird moving it around. my fingers were in all the wrong places

iykwim
oh that explains it, its the least palm grip friendly of prime time logitech mice. i mostly claw grip so it worked like a charm for me, as the baseline shape was super comfortable for my hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Hmf, this is on Bundlestars at the moment as a 'Launch Deal' with 30% off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw4WAIaGO9U

but that's still £30 - I mean I like twinstick action shooters, but maybe £15 tops? I guess it'll be in a sale or a bundle before too long.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Hmf, this is on Bundlestars at the moment as a 'Launch Deal' with 30% off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw4WAIaGO9U

but that's still £30 - I mean I like twinstick action shooters, but maybe £15 tops? I guess it'll be in a sale or a bundle before too long.

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2016/01/bombshell-review-an-arm-a-leg-and-entirely-too-much-of-your-time/

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
yo is that 40k death terminator FPS coming out ever?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

SmokaDustbowl posted:

i hope so

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

SmokaDustbowl posted:

there hasn't been any news for like a year

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
great trailers tho. whoever does game trailers at Focus is really good.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

http://www.pcgamer.com/rogue-ant-simulator-devs-blow-budget-on-liquor-and-strippers/

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

This is why you have a lawyer look over contracts before signing them

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Or even read them yourself.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

:smith: welp

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

SynthOrange posted:

Or even read them yourself.

tbf things can be worded in a way that seems innocuous initially but can be taken advantage of

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

i was going to scoff but then i watched the video and lol

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Yodzilla posted:

i was going to scoff but then i watched the video and lol

william tell overture always add some class

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
witness status: :catdrugs:

craisins
May 17, 2004

A DRIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!
I have bought 5 Logitech m510 mice. Home, work, wife at home, wife at work, one spare.

surround my dead body with m510s in my casket when I die

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

my mx master is pretty fuckin' sweet

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

i can comfortable claw or palm it while gently manipulating the nubbin of the scroll wheel. i keep my other fingers busy, there are a lot of sensitive spots on the surface of this finely tuned device.

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry

craisins posted:

I have bought 5 Logitech m510 mice. Home, work, wife at home, wife at work, one spare.

surround my dead body with m510s in my casket when I die

this is a good post
this is a good mouse

plz share where you got more so i can get get some spares too

craisins
May 17, 2004

A DRIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

CrazyLittle posted:

this is a good post
this is a good mouse

plz share where you got more so i can get get some spares too

Amazon dot com, friend

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Kenny Logins posted:

i hadn't heard confirmation of the raiden suit but i finished all the extra ops on norm + hard just in case

fast run with raiden was fun and i guess cyborg ninja does it too

the only problem with the maiden and cyborg ninja suits is that they cap you at an a rank

did you learn about the fast travel system in tpp yet

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i love my logitech g9

i love it so much that i've used it for 7 years and have cut off and re-soldered the cable twice when it became frayed at the end

i've resurfaced the buttons inside with UV epoxy to get the clickiness back after the microswitches wore grooves in the button bosses

i've heavily reinforced the cable at its mounting point with various layers of heat-shrink, aluminum tubing, and epoxy to prevent further damage

it's the best mouse ever made, and i didn't even get it for gaming. the ultra high report rate and super precision sensor is excellent for all graphics and CAD work because it's as precise as it gets.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i also have an anywhere mouse mx, which is the best laptop mouse ever made. it never loses tracking on any surface. i'm sitting in a meeting seeing other people putting down sheets of paper or trying to mouse on a book or the palm rest of their laptop cause their mouse won't read the glossy wooden conference table. but i'm just going bareback right on the surface and it works like a champ. amazing.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

in a box i have the third best mouse ever made, which is the logitech mx revolution. some other people have posted about this one before so i won't get into it but it's an amazing desktop mouse. sadly the wireless receiver for mine is broken so i need to fix that before i can really get it going again. wish it was compatible with the nano receiver from the new ones.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

ayn rand hand job posted:

the only problem with the maiden and cyborg ninja suits is that they cap you at an a rank

did you learn about the fast travel system in tpp yet
i just finished mission 1 last night and i can't stop laughing i'm so happy

i picked up an invoice and got a delivery waypoint added so figured there's some sort of fast travel system

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

in a box i have the third best mouse ever made, which is the logitech mx revolution. some other people have posted about this one before so i won't get into it but it's an amazing desktop mouse. sadly the wireless receiver for mine is broken so i need to fix that before i can really get it going again. wish it was compatible with the nano receiver from the new ones.

i wish logitech would stop rolling their own receivers because they're terrible.

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

Kenny Logins posted:

i picked up an invoice and got a delivery waypoint added so figured there's some sort of fast travel system

yes

every named stronghold has one, find them all to get a plaque for certified excellence at cardboard boxes

signed by kaz and ocelot

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Endless Mike posted:

i wish logitech would stop rolling their own receivers because they're terrible.

the new ones are great and way better than bluetooth

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
the gayest

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lbgtqs

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i love my dead gay sonic

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

sonic and tails do not kiss

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

at least that's a good ol fashioned dr robotnik, none of that eggman poo poo

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
sonic and tails kiss each other on the dick

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

!!!!!!

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

/draws Sonics cockskin in blue, causes fanbase ructions

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Al! posted:

!!!!!!

yesss

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

who has the server space to set up yoscb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

/draws Sonics cockskin in blue, causes fanbase erections

• Locked thread