Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which sister is best
This poll is closed.
sakura 11 6.96%
hinoka 21 13.29%
camilla 42 26.58%
elise 15 9.49%
im gay (in a nonironic sense) 69 43.67%
Total: 158 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
So how are you, chat thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

The Colonel posted:

i dunno, maybe i just find it funnier because i've played a ton of falcom's games, and

http://i.imgur.com/jgoFOUB.webm

i don't recognize that game

my only experience with gust in atelier iris 2 and I wasn't a fan of that game cause it just kinda felt really "meh"

compile heart tho is definitely on a whole 'nother level from falcom tho

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Senerio posted:

So how are you, chat thread?

sore all over

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
I'm on the prowl for some food.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I'm listening to the Hamilton soundtrack. It's pretty great.

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

FirstAidKite posted:

sore all over

there is nani to be sore

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Sorry Corals posted:

there is nani to be sore

im SORE

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

FirstAidKite posted:

i don't recognize that game

it's nayuta no kiseki for the psp, a falcom game full of the story things games posters who hate anime complain about

quote:

my only experience with gust in atelier iris 2 and I wasn't a fan of that game cause it just kinda felt really "meh"

atelier iris is really old and lovely, it wasn't even like a standard atelier game when it came out. play atelier ayesha or something when you get the chance, the dusk series is the one people actually dig

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Meh

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Galavant Season 2 was so much better than Galavant Season 1, and Galavant Season 1 was already pretty great.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I don't think I have any of the systems that atelier games are on and tbh I'm not really champing at the bit to play one.

Gray was the best character in iris 2 tho and deserved to be in a better game than that lmao

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Namtab?

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

namtab i need to ask your opinion on this

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Namtab is killer backwards.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

The Colonel posted:

namtab i need to ask your opinion on this

Cute

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Srice posted:

Considering the dev he was talking about, while it's a silly way to phrase it I do think it's a statement with some merit

From my own experience Gust seems pretty tame outside of Ar Tolenico/Surge Concierto stuff.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

darkgray posted:

BD/DVD sales figures are finally out for Osomatsu-san vol 1, and it's a staggering 79108 discs for the first week. Basically curbstomped Bakemonogatari and Madoka, but still 3000 under Love Live s2's first volume record.

GorfZaplen posted:

The Fujo reign supreme.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

today i woke up with a terribly sore throat and i know who i got it from and it infuriates me, good morning chat thread

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Motto posted:

From my own experience Gust seems pretty tame outside of Ar Tolenico/Surge Concierto stuff.

The full post was focused more on Compile Heart

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

please let us get four cours of -matsu

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

pandaK posted:

today i woke up with a terribly sore throat and i know who i got it from and it infuriates me, good morning chat thread

you remember whose dick you sucked?

haha

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
If you just say that you don't like a game because you think it's full of cliches and is poorly written, how will people know that you hold Japanese media in contempt

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Tonight I might finally start on Osumatsu

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Srice posted:

It's really good

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Srice posted:

The full post was focused more on Compile Heart

Ah, sorry.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

https://twitter.com/linedrag/status/694543613473247232?s=09

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
nayuta no kiseki's story is ridiculous and over-the-top and dumb, and i'm sad we'll never get a more accurate translation of it all due to being trapped in the hell of a psp exclusive release and probably requiring a bit more effort for any eventual possible pc ports to be made

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Srice posted:

if you for some reason don't like ep 1, give it a bit more time. its pretty different from the rest of the show in some ways

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
nayuta no kiseki is a game that opens with you coming back to your home island and speaking to your childhood friend who now works as a barmaid and has a secret crush on you, and ends with you fighting a giant robot observatory in space

i mean technically it actually ends way later than that, but the after story kinda sucks and only really exists so you can play through the third alternate versions of all the existing levels. it sucks because it interrupts the cute barmaid girl's confession, and she never gets to finish it before the credits roll!!

The Colonel fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Feb 2, 2016

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

DoubleDonut posted:

If you just say that you don't like a game because you think it's full of cliches and is poorly written, how will people know that you hold Japanese media in contempt
Tweet whale and dolphin revenge jokes after every natural disaster.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

nice av

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
also here's the other shopkeeper in nayuta no kiseki, the red-haired one sells armor and weapons, she sells doll costumes for your fairy friend

http://i.imgur.com/UFMk5BB.webm

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Bad Seafood posted:

Tweet whale and dolphin revenge jokes after every natural disaster.

The best character from Helck. (I admit to a small bias)

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
I am glad she is still alive.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

pandaK posted:

too much d?

e: dammit davincie

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
hello bad seafood's new avatar

you seem to be getting a lot of those

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

months later, new ryuyshika

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Davincie posted:

i don't care for the shonen romcom that will forever spin it's wheels

:same:
I don't have patience for romance manga that has no progress or payoff anymore. I don't even really want to read long-running slow burn shoujo much, just kinda tired of stuff that always resets any progress or never gets anywhere until the end (but never actually ends :v: ).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

• Locked thread