Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
0staf
Jun 11, 2006

FFE or die trying

Fluo posted:

I think firing our manager improved our game lmao. They played Reid who is so under rated and was hardly pleased this season

I saw the goal at the stadium

It was a cracking goal

bobby reid could do with 6 months in league 1 before he's ready for the championship, thought he was poor in the first half yesterday and only ok in the second personally

formation was much better though and good to see adomah down at ashton gate again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluo
May 25, 2007

0staf posted:

bobby reid could do with 6 months in league 1 before he's ready for the championship, thought he was poor in the first half yesterday and only ok in the second personally

formation was much better though and good to see adomah down at ashton gate again.

Agree, just always felt he has been underplayed etc

Adomah owns and you cant help but love the guy

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

bristol city are the new sheff wed

and we'rethe new...whoever won the playoffs last year

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
I went to Huddersfield Fulham, it was a lovely little match. Fulham came out pressing and forced Huddersfield mistakes but then seemed determined to kill the game and waste time. Huddersfield deserved their equaliser and in the second half seemed the only team looking to win.

My Huddersfield supporting mate had told me to keep an eye on Nahki Wells but I thought he was pretty poor, passing was shite. Dembele came on in the second half and I cant see why based on this performance that Spurs are chasing him.

It was nice to go to a championship game tho, and my half time pie was better than the pies at United.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Bristol City got Ben Gladwin and Alex Pearce on loan

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

I don't know why the gently caress we signed Gladwin. He played about three games for us before we farmed him back out to Swindon, then we immediately loaned him out again.

Thinking about it, I don't know why I'm asking "why did we sign X" because no-one at the club knows either.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

The Big Taff Man posted:

I went to Huddersfield Fulham, it was a lovely little match. Fulham came out pressing and forced Huddersfield mistakes but then seemed determined to kill the game and waste time. Huddersfield deserved their equaliser and in the second half seemed the only team looking to win.

My Huddersfield supporting mate had told me to keep an eye on Nahki Wells but I thought he was pretty poor, passing was shite. Dembele came on in the second half and I cant see why based on this performance that Spurs are chasing him.

It was nice to go to a championship game tho, and my half time pie was better than the pies at United.
I was in the Director's box at the Ipswich game and Pochettino attended to scout him and he was absolutely poo poo. Would be very surprise if they moved for him.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

i'm melting down

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I'm feeling bad.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Yessssssss......

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Show some respect ffs the Boro thread feels bad.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Ah, Boro will be fine - I can't see a situation were they don't get promoted, it would take some gently caress up.

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

You may wonder what I am doing while reading your posts..

I have exclusive highlights of all the interesting moments from todays fulham - hull city game

https://streamable.com/injx

thank you

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March

Overminty posted:

I have exclusive highlights of all the interesting moments from todays fulham - hull city game

https://streamable.com/injx

thank you

Harsh but fair.

For 89 minutes we played as well as we have in months, but you lot were really loving solid at the back. If McCormack hadn't been making GBS threads himself to death then maybe we could have got something out of it, but no one else was creating anything. We're proper hosed if he leaves.

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

You may wonder what I am doing while reading your posts..

Wazzerphuk posted:

Harsh but fair.

For 89 minutes we played as well as we have in months, but you lot were really loving solid at the back. If McCormack hadn't been making GBS threads himself to death then maybe we could have got something out of it, but no one else was creating anything. We're proper hosed if he leaves.

Yeah Davies and Maguire were excellent for us and stopped a couple of opportunities. Looking at the BBC and I'm surprised you didn't have more possession, felt like more than 70. You guys had a really good passing game, should be higher than 19th if you've got that in you.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Hey that FFP thing, what a load of poo poo.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Mmmm looks like Boro might be about to make a nice signing

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
We face the shrews tomo. Still think we'll get promoted

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Pissflaps posted:

I too, am excited.

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011

Pissflaps posted:

Man alive I hate Roy Keane.

Still, good for Boro.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
He's not signed yet lets not all get too excited.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Oh dear Boro.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
If the deal is off its for good reasons. Gibson knows what he is doing.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
No Pritchard either.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
It's probably because Rhodes is actually a bit poo poo.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Like I said Gibson knows what he's doing. It's thanks to him that Boro aren't a Bolton or a Portsmouth. If the deal wasn't right then it wasn't right. There's other players out there.

Having said that - I would have liked to see Boro get a striker on the books.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
Didn't you buy a couple of Kikes? Are they not good enough?

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I'm persuaded by the arguments that the 'collapse' of the deal is, in fact, Gibbo playing hardball. I don't think it's certain Rhodes will sign, but I think there is a chance it could still go ahead.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

Pissflaps posted:

I'm persuaded by the arguments that the 'collapse' of the deal is, in fact, Gibbo playing hardball. I don't think it's certain Rhodes will sign, but I think there is a chance it could still go ahead.

Rhodes would likely gently caress your wage budget up badly, one of the main reasons he hasn't left here is because he's on decent premier league wages & wouldn't get that anywhere else.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I don't think it's that Boro couldn't afford his wage demands, just Gibson not wanting to pay over the odds, and in doing so send out a signal that Boro are a soft target for agents on the make.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
all the smart players are waiting to see if we offer them terms as we are definitely going up via the playoffs

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
not happy, i don't mind losing rhodes but i wish somebody decent had been brought in to replace him

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
i'm looking forward to his debut againist his old club, will be funny as heck

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
If Boro somehow fail to get promoted they will be transfer embargoed up the arse.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Mmmm your tears are as a fine wine to me.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
You'll be running scared when the FA catch on to you.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Catch on to Boro for what?

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:
I wish we could afford to spend poo poo loads on players but instead we bought a wasteman from Latvia

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March
We kept our best players, released a few poo poo ones, and brought in some extra depth in defence and midfield. Which is all very good considering we were under a transfer embargo, and is definitely a sign that the system works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

I wish we could afford to spend poo poo loads on players but instead we bought a wasteman from Latvia

We got one of those from the Czeck Republic.

• Locked thread