Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What gun are you going to use in this Call of Duty?
The good one that everyone else uses
Another, different gun
View Results

• Locked thread
victrix
Oct 30, 2007

venutolo posted:

Apparently Power Core has been changed from 1400 points and lasting 40 seconds to 1250 points and lasting 60 seconds.

Ooh I didn't know about the duration... hmm.

Only problem is that it's a) still too high for pubbies to earn and b) every player on the opposing team will be FIENDING for any placed power core, and now they have longer to destroy it and c) our capture A capture C capture A capture C Dom playstyle is incompatible with emplaced cores.

Now a mix of Sentry/Core and Uplink/Demo... hmm hmm. Hmm.

This has potential for pubby tears, therefore I must explore this tonight in the waterpark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

venutolo posted:

Apparently Power Core has been changed from 1400 points and lasting 40 seconds to 1250 points and lasting 60 seconds.

Running power core is my positive karma generator.

Edit: This is from r/blackops3 but it sums up half of what frustrates me.

http://i.imgur.com/I6xeDLV.gif

move. move. MOVE. HOLY poo poo MOVE.

Deviant fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Feb 2, 2016

teknetik
Jan 13, 2010

SO
JEWISH
I die way too much collecting tags. TDM is just lazy mode shooting mans and that's the way it should be.

housefly
Sep 11, 2001

victrix posted:

Ooh I didn't know about the duration... hmm.

Only problem is that it's a) still too high for pubbies to earn and b) every player on the opposing team will be FIENDING for any placed power core, and now they have longer to destroy it and c) our capture A capture C capture A capture C Dom playstyle is incompatible with emplaced cores.

Now a mix of Sentry/Core and Uplink/Demo... hmm hmm. Hmm.

This has potential for pubby tears, therefore I must explore this tonight in the waterpark.

I played a couple matches on the new maps this morning with pubbies just to check them out. I saw three of them total across four matches in separate lobbies (all from the team I was on, unfortunatley). I stuck around just to see if I could be put on the opposing team, but no dice both times. I only need one more for that calling card. I seem to see them somewhat regularly. My issue is finding them and destroying them in time.

e: I was playing hardcore and that tends to be where I see them.

JackGeneric
Apr 23, 2008

[Witty observation]
Skyjacked still has the grenade funnel from underneath the hot tub to downstairs. Perfect DLC, 10/10.

It's pretty much the same as Nukeboat except the side path has a hole blown in it, so you can get downstairs with a boost jump.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Deviant posted:

One more reason Hardcore is the best, I've killed teammates because they were blocking my way through doors.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Welp, apparently you can throw your hives in the pool and they will kill players that are in a waterslide. Inside the tube. Ask me how I found out.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

beedeebee posted:

Welp, apparently you can throw your hives in the pool and they will kill players that are in a waterslide. Inside the tube. Ask me how I found out.

...I might take PTO after lunch and go home.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

One more reason Hardcore is the best, I've killed teammates because they were blocking my way through doors.

I've had teammates kill me to steal a care package I called in.

housefly
Sep 11, 2001

I have one bloodthirsty left on that poo poo P06. If I join one of your games in progress tonight on the other team, will you guys let me cheese it? I'm so sick of using that damned gun and just need one 5 kill streak with it.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

You probably had it coming

housefly fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Feb 2, 2016

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Same. So I kept jumping in front of him until he shot me and got kicked.

Magus42
Jan 12, 2007

Oh no you di'n't

victrix posted:

Friend did this last night. Tempest :haw:

-snip-

edit: How the gently caress do I make that a timg style video or a click through link, it's set to [url] right now and it's showing the whole thing at full size automatically.

use [url=] so you can put the URL in there and text in between that and the [/url], and it may stop embedding it

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Deviant posted:

Pictured: Three equally handicapped idiots.If this is a problem you have, you too are likely handicapped and an idiot.

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Not necessarily, soldiers in BO3 are made of velcro. I've been stuck inside someone in mid-air. As in, we froze in mid-air, stuck together.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

So that headglitch at the B flag on Nuketown is gone, but they still have that stupid box in the trailer.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

There was a final kill cam which involved me and Rkidd being stuck on each other in a door. I couldn't move a bit.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

There's somethin' fishy goin' on here...
Going to try and sneak out of work early so I can play a bit, maybe even sober for a change.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Whats the cheapest way for me to buy this poo poo on PC right now

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Is there another round of DLC coming for blops3? I.e. Should I buy a season pass?

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

codo27 posted:

Whats the cheapest way for me to buy this poo poo on PC right now

Don't buy this poo poo on PC.

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Is there another round of DLC coming for blops3? I.e. Should I buy a season pass?

There are 4 dlc packs, so maybe if you like the game enough.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Thanks for inviting me for the party 1000 angry bees. Unfortunately my girlfriend wanted to watch TV so I couldn't stay :)

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Deviant posted:

We used to do this on purpose to pubbies with a riot shield :haw:

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Mill Village posted:

Don't buy this poo poo on PC.

You know what, you might be right. Just looked it up on steam and saw the trailer with the guy clocking someone with some kinda futuristic monkey wrench dildo and that's the kinda thing that would cause me to have a nervous breakdown even faster than battlefield is doing to me. Wtf am I sposed to play then? I need to shoot things competitively.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde
I left work early today if any of my PS4 peeps will be on for new DLC goodness. Gonna clean the kitchen a bit and jump on, maybe a half hour or so. If I'm playing something else just send me an invite and I'll quit out to join you.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Fair warning, I suck and will be at the bottom of the score list all night but I plan to be playing the new DLC tonight

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

codo27 posted:

You know what, you might be right. Just looked it up on steam and saw the trailer with the guy clocking someone with some kinda futuristic monkey wrench dildo and that's the kinda thing that would cause me to have a nervous breakdown even faster than battlefield is doing to me. Wtf am I sposed to play then? I need to shoot things competitively.

That's not the reason you shouldn't play on p.c.

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

beedeebee posted:

Thanks for inviting me for the party 1000 angry bees. Unfortunately my girlfriend wanted to watch TV so I couldn't stay :)

No worries. We had a pretty good run tonight as far as trying the new maps is concerned. Splash is awesome, Nukeboat is loving garbage.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

SubponticatePoster posted:

I left work early today if any of my PS4 peeps will be on for new DLC goodness. Gonna clean the kitchen a bit and jump on, maybe a half hour or so. If I'm playing something else just send me an invite and I'll quit out to join you.

I can be on in another hour or so (5pm Eastern).

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Mister Macys posted:

I can be on in another hour or so (5pm Eastern).
OK I'll keep an eye out for you. I had to sit on hold with some bullshit customer service line for like half an hour so I'm running behind on shooting mans anyway :argh:

versus
Sep 11, 2001

:iw:

beedeebee posted:

Unfortunately my girlfriend wanted to watch TV so I couldn't stay :)

You brought this on yourself :colbert:

venutolo posted:

:eyepop: Very good.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

TERRIBLE SHITLORD posted:

Nukeboat is loving garbage.

You're dead to me.

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

You're dead to me.

Granted I have only played TDM on it but the spawns were flipping so fast that for most of the game everyone was literally spawning within sight of people on the other team and it was a huge clusterfuck. If the B point is in the same place as the old one was in Dom then that will be a loving nightmare too.

420 Splash errday.

The_Fuzzinator
Oct 9, 2007

I know now why you Cuddle. But it's something I can never do.
Streaming now with no booze unfortunately

https://www.twitch.tv/the_fuzzinator

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?
Anyone streaming? I can't find any links in the thread

tia

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
streaming on youtube now!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywiwXAfMN_Q

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?

FAT WORM OF ERROR posted:

streaming on youtube now!!!

Is this a new game mode? It looks like an improvement over safeguard.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

This has nearly 400,000 views.

Burn society to the ground.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

This has nearly 400,000 views.

Burn society to the ground.

i'm gonna come on the bone now if anybody wants to play non hc or stupid gamemodes with me and bloghouse (this is an unappealing offer)

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
http://www.twitch.tv/mistermacys

New maps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drav
Jul 23, 2002

We've come a long way since that day, and we will never look back at the faded silhouette.
I'm such a nerd I ordered an Xbox elite controller. I would like to rip with one hand, by squeezing both paddles on one side at the same time (they would be set to RB and LB). Jump and melee on the paddles on the other side? Thoughts?

• Locked thread