Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
trying to get a job is hard and confusing and sad i'm not dealing with rejection well from some of the places i really wanted to be

on the other hand i will probably make money finally even at places i don't really want to be which is important since i owe the banks over half a million dollars in student loans so gently caress it

i apologize for this real post with this funny gif of bears riding horses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

half a million dollars? dude, just fake your death and move

City of Glompton

good luck husky dilf. I would be having heart palpitations if I were you. thank you for the horses bearing bears

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
the trick is to convince yourself you want to be at the place that is hiring you. It's not as hard as it sounds. Also during the day do the math and figure out how much you make as you listen to some one talk, or while you are in the bathroom.
Plus these people are obviously better because they like you.
you are going to wind up in the perfect spot eventually.

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
thanks friends :glomp:

• Locked thread