Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

MrChips posted:

Also I don't know if you realise it but literally every second you are alive, whether you are sleeping or not, you are relying on the government to take care of you, so that's the biggest, most immature crock of poo poo argument I've ever heard.

Nah, we don't need anything like public water, sewers, trash collection, streets, electricity, fire fighters, ambulances, police, etc.

Flint's a decent example of what happens when you try to cheap out on water. :downsgun:

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Feb 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

MrChips posted:

Temporarily embarrassed millionaires...

Also I don't know if you realise it but literally every second you are alive, whether you are sleeping or not, you are relying on the government to take care of you, so that's the biggest, most immature crock of poo poo argument I've ever heard.

People like that are always the first to alert the authorities as well.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

So no surprise but essentially my words were clearly blown out of context. Dudes I'm just wanting to get in a position in life where I've earned/saved/invested enough money to not work all the drat time just to pay the bank. I'm not mad about paying taxes past/present/future. I've paid taxes my whole life and that isn't going to change. Am I alone in wanting to make an honest living to achieve such a life?

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Something about the night vision and whispering knocks me out.

I just had a mental image of some big titted "ASMR" artist doing a hunting Bigfoot role play

Not gonna bother searching if it exists, this is the Internet, it will.

quote:

I plan on being wealthy and self sufficient in life. I don't want to rely on the government to take care of me.

Life has a funny knack of making sure the being rich part wont happen. Looking after me is EXACTLY what I pay taxes for and I'm happy to do it. I like clean water, I like good schools, I like healthcare that isnt designed to make the patient go bankrupt.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

healthcare that isnt designed to make the patient go bankrupt.

im not sure i follow

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Slavvy posted:

I think it's a deeper level of fuckedness. From the outside it seems like decades of gutting your education system and politicising minor issues has resulted in a tailspin you aren't likely to recover from as each successive generation is more ignorant, unhealthy and politically extreme than the last. Everything I've read of history makes it seem like the USA is an empire firmly in decline and on the precipice of disaster.

It looks the same from the inside, if you're a realist and have a few braincells squeakin about up there.

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

I just had a mental image of some big titted "ASMR" artist doing a hunting Bigfoot role play

Not gonna bother searching if it exists, this is the Internet, it will.

The first time I heard of that, I googled it and one of the results was some chick rubbing her pantyhose-clad legs together. It was a loving two-hour-long video. I just don't get it.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Terrible Robot posted:

It looks the same from the inside, if you're a realist and have a few braincells squeakin about up there.

It's a relief to know not all of you are deluded maniacs but you aren't the guy pulling the levers on the biggest war machine in history, which is predominantly what worries me. That and the relentless exportation of neoliberal just world horseshit that's beginning to infect even our hilariously-leftist-by-your-standards government.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Magnus Praeda posted:

The first time I heard of that, I googled it and one of the results was some chick rubbing her pantyhose-clad legs together. It was a loving two-hour-long video. I just don't get it.

I kinda get it. Its one of the few silly fads that appears to be for fun and harmless which frankly is a huge step up from most stupidity online.

literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

German officer Johannes Bolter peeks out the hatch of his Tiger I heavy tank during a quiet moment before the Battle of Kursk - c:1943 (colorized)
Slippery Tilde

Somewhat Heroic posted:

That makes me feel marginally better. Totally aware the system is mucked up. People hate on the wealthy, I don't mind if others have more than me. I plan on being wealthy and self sufficient in life. I don't want to rely on the government to take care of me.

It's not about relying on the government to take care of you - it's that you shouldn't have to worry about whether you'll be able to afford treatment if you get cancer, for example. You shouldn't have to choose between sending your kids to college and being able to live a reasonable distance from your place of work, for example.

Somewhat Heroic posted:

So no surprise but essentially my words were clearly blown out of context. Dudes I'm just wanting to get in a position in life where I've earned/saved/invested enough money to not work all the drat time just to pay the bank. I'm not mad about paying taxes past/present/future. I've paid taxes my whole life and that isn't going to change. Am I alone in wanting to make an honest living to achieve such a life?

I think we're aggressively agreeing here. But you're misunderstanding the entire purpose of a social support and security system; it's not about kicking back and taking handouts, it's about providing functional and efficient infrastructure services (power, water, communications, transport networks), ensuring that under no circumstances does anyone have to consider whether they can afford medical treatment, nobody has to worry about whether they'll be able to afford to send their children to a good school, etc etc.

It's about providing a guarantee of a basic quality of life, even if you have the worst luck in the world. A friend of mine a few years back lost his mom because his family couldn't afford the cost of treating her liver cancer, and even if they could have it wasn't detected until it was too late because she couldn't afford to pay for regular visits to their family doctor. No insurance would cover her because of a pre-existing joint condition, and her no longer being married to his dad.

Nobody should have to watch their mother die because the insurance companies couldn't be sure they'd make a profit off her.

Almost all essential services and public infrastructure are incredibly hard to make money on, especially when your shareholders want an increased year-on-year profit every single quarter, and as much as you might not like to admit it, healthcare is an essential service. (So is the internet, for that matter.) That's why the healthcare landscape in the US sucks so much. When your [essential service] is run by an organization that is publicly funded and has no requirement to do anything other than provide [essential service] as cheaply and effectively as possible, it does a much better job.

Imagine a world where you don't have to worry about being fired for reporting the pizza place you deliver for to the department of health for their dozen horrifying violations, because not only is it illegal for them to do that, but even if they found another reason to fire you, you'd be guaranteed a payment from the government (not a lot of money, but enough to get by) as long as you show that you're trying to find a new job.

A world where you visit the doctor every three months for a general check-up and bloodwork, and it doesn't cost you a dime.

A world where 14" starts feeling really weird and coughing up strange looking globs of mucous, so he goes to his regular doctor who knows him and knows that he's not a meth addict, walks out with a prescription that costs him nothing, and he's back at work and healthy within a couple of days instead of waiting until it gets so bad that he can hardly see straight (thus developing a horrifying systemic staph infection), bouncing between four different ERs, being told four different things and losing his mind over seeing things that may or may not be real in his blood.

A world where you fire up your internet connection and it's fast, cheap, and reliable, with good customer service and excellent response times, and you don't have to gently caress around with four different companies to find the one in your area who actually knows what the christ they're doing.

A world where you can just straight drink your tap water without having to worry about whether it's safe or in fact full of all kinds of heavy metal oxides

A world where the roads are well maintained, smooth, clean, and have well-designed and well-synchronized light cycles.

A world where the rail and public transport network is clean, quiet, efficient, runs on time, and runs often.

There are a lot of things it just doesn't make sense to operate privately, yet the US insists that "the free market will sort it out".

Ask TerribleRobot how the free market is doing sorting out his internet. It's TYOOL 2016 and he gets maybe 1-2mbps on a fixed line. His freakin' mobile phone is faster. But there's no competition, so CenturyLink have no incentive to upgrade the infrastructure. If it was a publicly operated wholesale utility (like we're setting up with NBNco down here... though that's a giant can of worms i don't want to open right now) they'd be required to provide him with a better service because their goal as an organization would be "provide the best broadband service that is practical to as many americans as possible".

Ask Rhyno how the free market did sorting out his health insurance.

MrChips posted:

^^^ This. At the risk of sounding conspiracy theorist-y, "i don't want to rely on the government" is exactly what the government wants you to think, because it lets them palm off management of things they ought to be managing to lovely private companies.

I mean for fucks' sake, you pay some EMTs worse than some fast food workers.

It's not about giving everyone a free ride. It's about making sure everyone has the ability to take advantage of every opportunity they get, and nobody has to be afraid of their employer or their bank.

But you know all this, most of you, anyway. You all know the capitalist free market utopia crap is, well, crap. It doesn't work. All you have to do is look around you to observe it not working.

Hell, I'm not saying Australia is doing this right either. We've privatized far too many of our infrastructure industries, raised the cost of education (though at least our student loans are zero-interest and don't require any payments until you make over $45k-ish per year) and thrown enough government handouts at our labor unions to completely price ourselves out of the manufacturing market, amongst other things.

And our current government sure would like to make things even more like they are in the US, because we're total idiots and elected our equivalent of the republicans, but that's a whole other story.

At least I won't go bankrupt if I get cancer.

literally a fish fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Feb 3, 2016

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I LOVE Musk and his pro-first-amendment ways. X is the future.

Geirskogul posted:

That's because Trump is insane, Hillary is a robot, and is a scam. Nobody cares.

"We elected him as a joke!"

Also, I tried listening to the Grateful Dead for the first time today, while cutting keys and cleaning the house. Figured it was my duty as a bus owner.

Verdict? Good pot music, I guess? Not my jam, but I don't hate it.
Bit late, but I'm pretty sure if Mickey Mouse was on the ballot in November he would win, regardless of which of the candidates is on the ballet for either party.

ilkhan fucked around with this message at 08:11 on Feb 3, 2016

literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

German officer Johannes Bolter peeks out the hatch of his Tiger I heavy tank during a quiet moment before the Battle of Kursk - c:1943 (colorized)
Slippery Tilde
There's a presidential ballet? I want to see trump pirouette

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

In case anyone was wonder I have drank flint water in the last year so that explains a lot :rip:

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I LOVE Musk and his pro-first-amendment ways. X is the future.

literally a fish posted:

It's not about relying on the government to take care of you - it's that you shouldn't have to worry about whether you'll be able to afford treatment if you get cancer, for example. You shouldn't have to choose between sending your kids to college and being able to live a reasonable distance from your place of work, for example.
At least I won't go bankrupt if I get cancer.
Your post is a wonderful fantasy, but until we get to a literal post-scarcity world (and I mean literally unlimited energy on demand, cures for every disease/condition/trauma, unlimited land, and turning radioactive dirt into whatever goods/foods we want with 0 effort 24/7/365 anywhere) its just a fantasy. And even then humans will find something to fight over. There is no utopia just around the corner.

ilkhan fucked around with this message at 08:13 on Feb 3, 2016

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
DOGS ARE GOOD

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

ilkhan posted:

Your post is a wonderful fantasy, but until we get to a literal post-scarcity world (and I mean literally unlimited energy on demand, cures for every disease/condition/trauma, unlimited land, and turning radioactive dirt into whatever goods/foods we want with 0 effort 24/7/365 anywhere) its just a fantasy. And even then humans will find something to fight over. There is no utopia just around the corner.

It's a "fantasy" that works very well in places such as Sweden, Norway, Denmark except they're real

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

ilkhan posted:

It isn't a fantasy, the wealth and resources routinely squandered by the ultra rich and 'defence' spending are sufficient to feed, educate, heal etc basically everyone in the world. You think it's a fantasy because your rational brain is offended at the very notion that so much wealth and natural resources can be squandered so dismally, and you're (reasonably!) convinced that first world life is only possible by perching on the backs of billions in poverty, but that's not the way it has to be at all. Fixing the majority of the world's problems is possible either through applied engineering or simple will-power, there's no magical barrier that prevents equality. It is quite literally just the result of people being cunts. That is all.

e: someone find that F-35 infographic thing.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
Randomly watching youtube and found a fellow who reviews/tears down random cheap chinese electronics. Neat enough, until I came to this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR6g38Pxwog

:catstare:

literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

Slippery Tilde

ilkhan posted:

Tusen Takk posted:

It's a "fantasy" that works very well in places such as Sweden, Norway, Denmark except they're real

Americans seem to think that because this can't all be achieved in one fell swoop, it's completely impossible and will never happen. Which, again, is exactly what your government wants you to think, because it means they ain't gotta do poo poo for you.

Every major reform seemed impossible at the outset. It seemed impossible to end black slavery. It seemed impossible that women would be allowed to vote. It seemed impossible that the US would legalize same-sex marriage.

Hell, it seems impossible to implement gun control, but that'll happen in time.

At first glance, it seems impossible to have a United States of America where health care is free and infrastructure is publicly-run and efficient. But it's not. Plenty of other first world nations have these things. You can too. All you have to do is start taking steps in the right direction.

The utopia is not just around the corner. I never said it was, and nobody will say it is. It will not be quick. It will not be easy. but it is possible.

A good start would be not electing a Republican as your next president, probably.

E: I need to reiterate that I am not saying you can solve all your problems overnight. But you can solve them, if you stop listening to the 1%ers telling you to give up.

America can be the bright shining beacon of freedom and hope that she claims to be, that she once was. America can be the greatest country in the world again.

But none of this will happen if you don't stand up and do whatever you can, no matter how small, to make it happen.

E2:

the spyder posted:

Randomly watching youtube and found a fellow who reviews/tears down random cheap chinese electronics. Neat enough, until I came to this video.

Big Clive is awesome. He also has one of the oldest nerd-rear end websites on the internet, http://bigclive.com/ - he's definitely quite crazy, but he knows his poo poo, for the most part.

If you like his stuff you'll like Mike, too - http://electricstuff.co.uk/ / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=user?mikeselectricstuff?videos

literally a fish fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Feb 3, 2016

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

literally a fish posted:

Americans seem to think that because this can't all be achieved in one fell swoop, it's completely impossible and will never happen. Which, again, is exactly what your government wants you to think, because it means they ain't gotta do poo poo for you.

Every major reform seemed impossible at the outset. It seemed impossible to end black slavery. It seemed impossible that women would be allowed to vote. It seemed impossible that the US would legalize same-sex marriage.

Hell, it seems impossible to implement gun control, but that'll happen in time.

At first glance, it seems impossible to have a United States of America where health care is free and infrastructure is publicly-run and efficient. But it's not. Plenty of other first world nations have these things. You can too. All you have to do is start taking steps in the right direction.

The utopia is not just around the corner. I never said it was, and nobody will say it is. It will not be quick. It will not be easy. but it is possible.

A good start would be not electing a Republican as your next president, probably.

E: I need to reiterate that I am not saying you can solve all your problems overnight. But you can solve them, if you stop listening to the 1%ers telling you to give up.

America can be the bright shining beacon of freedom and hope that she claims to be, that she once was. America can be the greatest country in the world again.

But none of this will happen if you don't stand up and do whatever you can, no matter how small, to make it happen.

Are you saying that we need to elect someone to Make America Great Again?

literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

Slippery Tilde

Raluek posted:

Are you saying that we need to elect someone to Make America Great Again?

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE. :v:

I'm saying you need to do more than just vote. Life's given you lemons, and you need to GET MAD! MAKE LIFE TAKE THE LEMONS BACK!

(authorized by Cave Johnson for President)

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

literally a fish posted:

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE. :v:

I'm saying you need to do more than just vote. Life's given you lemons, and you need to GET MAD! MAKE LIFE TAKE THE LEMONS BACK!

(authorized by Cave Johnson for President)

I sure could use 65% more bullet per bullet.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

the spyder posted:

Big Clive is one of my daily watches. Love that guy.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Anyone ever buy new tyres from eBay? I'm looking at saving about 40% overall so it's quite tempting.

cakesmith handyman fucked around with this message at 10:44 on Feb 3, 2016

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Last three sets of tires I bought from either Discount Tire/Tirerack or Sears direct from ebay. For my subaru, then the beetle, then the bus. no issues.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Literally a Fish drops mic and walks of stage. If you ever come up to Sydney, drop on by.

ilkhan posted:

??????

It's not a fantasy in civilised countries. It's real and it works.

--

In different chat, this low carb thing has seriously changed how my knees are. The pain I was having is just..... gone. Just that alone is enough to convince me .

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Geirskogul posted:

Last three sets of tires I bought from either Discount Tire/Tirerack or Sears direct from ebay. For my subaru, then the beetle, then the bus. no issues.

I'll go for it then, I had no idea there was still so much choice in 155/80-13. There's even tiny AT mud tyres :3:

literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

Slippery Tilde

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Literally a Fish drops mic and walks of stage. If you ever come up to Sydney, drop on by.

I didn't expect to be half as coherent as I was :v:

Funny you mention that, I'm actually in Coledale (just about 20 mins north of Wollongong) until the 13th.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Somewhat Heroic posted:

People hate on the wealthy, I don't mind if others have more than me. I plan on being wealthy and self sufficient in life. I don't want to rely on the government to take care of me.

There is a big difference between the "wealthy" and the rest of the US population, and the lack of recognition regarding this keeps the money flowing to the people that already have money.

The guy you see driving the new BMW on the way to work is not wealthy. The guy driving the new Tesla on the way to work is not wealthy. The guy driving the new Ferrari that you see every once in a while is not wealthy. The reality TV stars with a garage full of millions of dollars of cars are not wealthy. Pro football players are not wealthy.

The wealthy are the few that have scores of $BILLIONS. The wealthy are the uppermost levels of elite corporate multinational monolithic monstrosities formerly called businesses. The wealthy are the upper echelon of bankers. They are largely under the radar because us normals have real-world ideas of "having means." They live in a different world and are sucking ours dry.

Until there is a realization that the WORLD'S economy has been bought and sold to the likes of Nestle and Chase, they are going to keep getting richer and laugh at our squabbling over crumbs while they're taking the whole loving pie.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

CharlesM posted:

DOGS ARE GOOD
Dogs are the best. Went to a friends birthday party (sitting outside at a bar) and someone brought a 6 month old puppy. I spent most of the night playing with the dog.

meatpimp posted:

There is a big difference between the "wealthy" and the rest of the US population, and the lack of recognition regarding this keeps the money flowing to the people that already have money.
I read something somewhere about a guy who was friends with a truly wealthy person (top 0.5% or something), I'll try to find it and link later. But basically he talked about how someone that makes $100k doesn't think much about spending $100 or even $1000. For someone with say more than 1 billion dollars (1800+ in the US) they don't think about spending $1,000,000 or even $10,000,000 because it's essentially the same. That's loving crazy

Lucked out yesterday afternoon when my brother stopped by with his big dumb truck (83 F150 farm truck, 60k miles). Convinced case of beer him to help me move the E21. Found a u-haul rental place that didn't give a gently caress about what we were towing or towing with ~10 minutes from the house. Hooked up the tow dolly and dropped the E21 off at the shop. Should be picking it up sometime next week ready to daily drive until the engine that's seen MAYBE 2500 miles in the past 8 years pukes every seal

NitroSpazzz fucked around with this message at 14:26 on Feb 3, 2016

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Cold showers loving SUCK I tell you what

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

Somewhat Heroic posted:

People hate on the wealthy, I don't mind if others have more than me. I plan on being wealthy and self sufficient in life. I don't want to rely on the government to take care of me.

There's nothing wrong with that at all, even though that thought process has somehow been demonized in the past 10-15 years. I'd rather be a have than a have not. If someone says they'd rather be a have not, I'd say you're looking at a lying sack of poo poo. Money is a gateway to security and Independence.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

literally a fish posted:

The plastic one I bought a month ago works great :v: (Also they don't sell the metal one in AU for some reason. Straight from 60AUD plastic kit to $350AUD professional compressed air powered kit.)

It works for now, but it really doesn't last long term. My plastic one is pretty beat to poo poo and I'll probably replace it with a nicer one this year. It doesn't pull a vacuum as reliably, the gauge has clouded over, and it just generally feels like its about to shatter.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.

Preoptopus posted:

Calling all Jeep electric gurus!

got a 05 cherokee with the 4.7 thats giving me a headache. The whole car is a nightmare with a dodgy past. It looks like it was in a major front end accident since it has new front body panels poorly aligned, a junk yard engine cradle, a junk yard engine etc...

Anyway Came in with a dead/bad battery. So I put one in. Came in 5 days later with a no start. Customer didnt want to pay any diag and insisted it was the starter. After tapping on the starter it fired up so I shrugged and threw on in for them. Now its back today. Doing the same poo poo as in it clicks over and has a no start. Jumping the starter relay proves that the starter turns just fine. Check codes and it has a bunch of transmission codes including a reverse solenoid. I randomly turn the key and it fires up. What the gently caress. Ok its running in park. The cluster selector says reverse and my reverse lights are on. Try moving through the gears they seam to activate although it clunks going into reverse. Turn car off, wont start just clicks. If i try starting the car in drive or reverse it wont click over but in park and neutral it will. Seams normal. Im also getting two separate clicks between ignition on and turning the key all the way. Half way betwen ignition and all the way turned to the right, there is a click from the smart junction box in the drivers kick panel and then you hear the starter relay under the hood.

At this point im getting pissed since there is no diag at all on this car but yet this is still all my fault somehow.

Anyone here experience something similar?

can you please use real mechanical diagnosis terms instead of stuff I would expect to see on a facebook car group? :v:
I feel like I'm reading a post that says "car starts but just won't crank over". I have no idea what you mean by what you just said.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I started to make a big effort post about the responses to Somewhat Heroic and the ramblings of a kangaroo riding Australian fish, but thought better of it.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Enourmo posted:

Cold showers loving SUCK I tell you what

Haha, my shower decided it didn't want to heat water any more over a week ago. Renting a house is fine if the landlord is on the ball and not a loving chancer, it took 11 days total to get a replacement. Baths are nice but a nightmare if you have somewhere else to be.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

88h88 posted:

Haha, my shower decided it didn't want to heat water any more over a week ago. Renting a house is fine if the landlord is on the ball and not a loving chancer, it took 11 days total to get a replacement. Baths are nice but a nightmare if you have somewhere else to be.

yeah, after talking to my roommate it seems he had maintenance fix a roof leak in his bathroom, and it started right after. And they screwed something up good, it's not just coming out cold; when you turn the hot water on, it runs at first, then slows to basically a fast drip.

Gonna go yell at the office about this, I ain't paying $640 a month for fuckin' cold showers.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Be stern but fair, because not being able to shower is loving annoying. Roll down to the office daily until it's sorted. Showers are a right, not a privilege.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

So Scion is dead huh? Toyota is absorbing some of the cars but the TC is done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Good it was the most useless brand. The only interesting product they had was the FRS and that should've been badged as a Toyota to begin with.

• Locked thread