Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Lux Aeterna posted:

mh 2016

an opportunity to release things we were told were coming in 2014

Cable is good now thanks lux

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Lux Aeterna posted:

no sorry that's not in the cards because asros said so

it's very satisfying to click every single turquoise item that drops. i know i love picking up cores and crafting mats

Asros is a bad person.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

We are all bad people and we deserve to suffer terribly. Terribly.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

Please make crafting mats autoloot to the currency tab thanks in advance

Shouldve :agreed: to my crafting rework post.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

careful, you can get banned for that

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

but then where will i shitpost about jean grey's hair???

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Thanks for the feedback all.

I went with War Machine :downs:

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

once you get tired of having to stop to kill things, you can upgrade to the board surfing nudeman and just blast everything without ever stopping

of course you'll have to come to terms with being no better than a ping pong champion chimp, however

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Thanks for the feedback all.

I went with War Machine :downs:

:ohdear:

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

If you haven't run Chapter 10 on all your heroes yet then get busy doing that: http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/260866/the-omega-orb-reward-changes/p1

Asros posted:

To clarify a bit:

It is just changing the rewards that gave a case of 5 to a case with 1. It was originally intended to just be a case of 1 (We wanted to make sure that players who were omega capped to get a reward). After being asked about it in stream chat, we discussed it internally and decided to reduce it down to single orbs. Things like this are changed from time to time, as unpleasant as it may be. It sucks and I apologize for it.

I thought the change for this got in at the same time as we decreased the amount of overall XP rewards from chapter 10, but it didn't, which is why it is being made later this week than on saturday.

It's only three or four hundred omegas, no big deal!

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
Sometimes I get the feeling that this game is an elaborate performance art piece.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

Skippy McPants posted:

If you haven't run Chapter 10 on all your heroes yet then get busy doing that: http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/260866/the-omega-orb-reward-changes/p1

It's only three or four hundred omegas, no big deal!

On good side, that implies that veterans will have a use for more omegas in future.

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
So I started playing this dumb game on Sunday and I can report that the Cable Levelling Experience is "run around mashing two buttons, give zero fucks, be 60 in two evenings of play"

It's alright.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Some characters use only one button :science:

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
Well that certainly doesn't sound like much fun :colbert:

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow

adhuin posted:

On good side, that implies that veterans will have a use for more omegas in future.

I mean, they have implied that for as long as omega boxes has been a thing. We'll see if it happens before 2021!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

So more testing and spreadsheet poo poo that doesn't matter:

If your character is melee and nearly all his/her skills are tagged melee, Skrull's Mighty Hammer (SMH...nice Twitter) is now the BIS option over Frag. It's pulling nearly 10s better sustain on majority of characters on the big dummy.

Brooch is still the real deal and can be acquired in chapter 9 on the vendor still. Buy a high roll. They're also selling on trade decently for a high roll because pubbies are special.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
What're they selling for? I pulled a 98%proc/99%dr rolled one earlier. If I can get dumb pubs to give me stuff for it, that'd be grand.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

So more testing and spreadsheet poo poo that doesn't matter:

Brooch is still the real deal and can be acquired in chapter 9 on the vendor still. Buy a high roll. They're also selling on trade decently for a high roll because pubbies are special.

Is it BIS for characters like Juggs, that don't hit that often?

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings

Gaz @ work:

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

They know what their fans are willing to pay for.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

adhuin posted:

Gaz @ work:

tiny butt

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Yall should make noise in the Magik TC thread, even if its just requests for her twerking. I want Ryolnir to respond to her drat bugs and design issues and actually give a timeline.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Timeline: a week after I crash out of the Twerk 116.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

knowing asros spent 10 years as an auditor in a previous life really speaks to his current level of attention to detail

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Vando posted:

So I started playing this dumb game on Sunday and I can report that the Cable Levelling Experience is "run around mashing two buttons, give zero fucks, be 60 in two evenings of play"

It's alright.

Excuse me fun cable uses 3 buttons

* Vortex
* That gun skill that becomes a basic
* Bodyslide

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Wrong thread

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
It's great doing cosmic shocker for the autistic 113 when the game disconnects you 90% of the time when you enter an instance.

At least the new Doctor Strange costume looks good.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Speaking of bugs that never get fixed, is SG still a buggy mess?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
They never got the memo that she's not a mutant anymore and so they're letting her rot.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Drythe posted:

Speaking of bugs that never get fixed, is SG still a buggy mess?

That QoL Gaz promised in October turned her into a really solid character.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Saint Freak posted:

They never got the memo that she's not a mutant anymore and so they're letting her rot.

They are waiting for luke cage's show where she'll show up as his baby sitter in season 4.

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow

quote:

The metrics of the following heroes are being watched closely because they may be under the target tuning range and will very likely buffed before Red Raids and Cosmic Ultron are launched.

Note that powers changes, visuals and such are outside of the scope of the Tuning Corner, so this refers to tuning changes only. As you can see from Gambit changes, many smaller quality-of-life changes can sometimes also be included.

Gambit (many targeted buffs this week)
Black Panther (work in progress for next week)
Winter Soldier (work in progress for next week)
Squirrel Girl (announced for September)
Daredevil
Star-Lord
Taskmaster
Nightcrawler
Luke Cage
Invisible Woman
Magneto

Making good progress on that list.

Also remember when they still talked about red raids?

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine

Cao Ni Ma posted:

They are waiting for luke cage's show where she'll show up as his baby sitter in season 4.

Luke turns into a baby and Squirrel Girl babysits him in season 4? Nice spoilers shitlord.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

once you get tired of having to stop to kill things, you can upgrade to the board surfing nudeman and just blast everything without ever stopping

of course you'll have to come to terms with being no better than a ping pong champion chimp, however

I stopped playing nude dude after the teleport "fix" nerf.

Lux Aeterna posted:

no sorry that's not in the cards because asros said so

it's very satisfying to click every single turquoise item that drops. i know i love picking up cores and crafting mats

Asros wants to eventually have an "aoe loot". If multiple crafting elements drop, and you click one, it will pick up all the other crafting elements. MH2017 is gonna be hype.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
is the submission email still grootforcemh at outlook

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!

HebrewMagic posted:

is the submission email still grootforcemh at outlook

yes

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Saint Freak posted:

She's not?

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

adhuin posted:

Is it BIS for characters like Juggs, that don't hit that often?

i would guess no, his proc rates are pretty bad and he doesn't use power duration at all since it doesn't help him otherwise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

FranktheBank posted:

I stopped playing nude dude after the teleport "fix" nerf.

It doesn't even matter

• Locked thread