Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which sister is best
This poll is closed.
sakura 11 6.96%
hinoka 21 13.29%
camilla 42 26.58%
elise 15 9.49%
im gay (in a nonironic sense) 69 43.67%
Total: 158 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

they made more Aria and I didn't know, or forgot about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Erg posted:

holy poo poo they made you do that?

what the hell

It's called a performance review.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Erg posted:

holy poo poo they made you do that?

what the hell

It's some HR nonsense but the good news is that the most likely outcome is I'll be making a little more money for doing the same job.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Srice posted:

It's some HR nonsense but the good news is that the most likely outcome is I'll be making a little more money for doing the same job.

Grats buddy!

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

ty!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Srice posted:

Always a nice thing.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

It's called a performance review.

oh i thought he was like competing against other people so that he could keep his current job

which maybe that's common? i haven't really experienced anything like that

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Kylra posted:

Spears and fists are best.

Maces and staves, also.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Srice posted:

oh cool, good for you!

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

Endorph posted:

no, no, no, no, yes, no, no

Some ones a bug girl

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Sorry Corals posted:

they made more Aria and I didn't know, or forgot about it

For the 10th anniversary of the show they have BD box sets of each season, and each set comes with a new special~! Only the first is out thus far.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v89qYANJGMQ

this music is rad

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
The FF14 OST in general is really good.

FF14 is cool.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Lemon Curdistan posted:

FF14 is cool.

:yeah:

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
i dont like subscription-based mmos

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
i prefer f2p or one-and-done payments like guild wars

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

FirstAidKite posted:

who does, but you get what you pay for

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

FirstAidKite posted:

that's fair. They make it pretty easy to sub in and out, but I had the same kind of problem where I play so slowly and sporadically that $10 a month or whatever made that a bad value for me after a while

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Erg posted:

oh i thought he was like competing against other people so that he could keep his current job

which maybe that's common? i haven't really experienced anything like that

It's just a common euphemism for performance reviews or whenever employees have to explain what they do to management/consultants.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Lemon Curdistan posted:

FF14 is cool.

:agreed:

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
I'm glad Minase is out there, protecting the rabbits and chickens :) Also, this girl has a stong bear and good dumb hair :3:

http://webm.land/media/YmYt.webm

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
i tried playing ff11 once about 4 years ago and just could not for the life of me get into it. wasn't a fan of the camera controls, or the controls in general, i didnt feel like i was in much control of the character, mostly ended up running around trying to fight some stuff and getting bored and stopping. then having to log back in a month later to disable the auto-renew thing that I didn't know was enabled until it had already autorenewed lol

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noJiH8HLZw4

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Knorth posted:

I'm glad Minase is out there, protecting the rabbits and chickens :) Also, this girl has a stong bear and good dumb hair :3:

i forgot that was today!

and i'm not a fan of the dumb hair

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

FirstAidKite posted:

i tried playing ff11 once about 4 years ago and just could not for the life of me get into it. wasn't a fan of the camera controls, or the controls in general, i didnt feel like i was in much control of the character, mostly ended up running around trying to fight some stuff and getting bored and stopping. then having to log back in a month later to disable the auto-renew thing that I didn't know was enabled until it had already autorenewed lol
yeah, but ff14 is good

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

skipping to 3:27 is a pro click

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

FirstAidKite posted:

this is by a completely different director and is much easier to control if that makes any difference

ff14 1.0 was actually by the same guy as ff11, but it turned into a tire fire very quickly so they put him back on the ff11 team and the good guy got put on ff14. 2.0 was a complete overhaul of the game

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Ahhhh finally finished the xcom preload!

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Erg posted:

this is by a completely different director and is much easier to control if that makes any difference

ff14 1.0 was actually by the same guy as ff11, but it turned into a tire fire very quickly so they put him back on the ff11 team and the good guy got put on ff14. 2.0 was a complete overhaul of the game
and ff11 got really good after he left to work on 14, and got kinda bad again when he came back briefly lmao

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

i have experienced several Feelings over the past few minutes.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

oh poo poo, Flash and Supergril are corssing over. I guess I need to watch Supergirl

it's boring, but is at least kinda peppy like Flash. and i remember there being at least two cute guys

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Knorth posted:

Albrecht is a great name. hyped to get home and watch this+matsus+haruchika

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Erg posted:

i forgot that was today!

and i'm not a fan of the dumb hair

It's cute, in the kids doing dumb stuff they'll be embarrassed about a little later kind of way

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
FF14 is also gorgeous and has some of the best creature design in any MMO. :coffeepal:

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Uggh, I want to play it again...

but I'd have to upgrade/get a new laptop and they don't even have a server in my region so bleh

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Knorth posted:

Uggh, I want to play it again...

but I'd have to upgrade/get a new laptop and they don't even have a server in my region so bleh
get a ps4

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

then you have to pay for a PS+ subscription and a FF14 subscription

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I don't think you need a PS+ sub to play FF14, but I'm not 100% on that

• Locked thread