Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Alright thanks for the info guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
40 STA good lord.

Also starting with SSJ Stage 1 z-hard broly uses our tricks against us and group attacks. 1st character gets hit hardest, 3rd character gets hit softest.

Bring your truckload of senzu beans from the tournament.

No clue why all the blazing battles are mostly TEQ when Broly is STR or PHY.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Also remember you only need the blazing battle team for legendary broly the PHY broly doesn't have the rampage skill

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Ugh. Paid money to get the last few stones I needed for a Broly mulitipull. All R, except two Paragus.

Oh well, at least the event itself is a lot of fun.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

cptn_dr posted:

Ugh. Paid money to get the last few stones I needed for a Broly mulitipull. All R, except two Paragus.

Wow that sucks.

Goten's skills look great. Besides the bro, what are the choice summons?

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

cptn_dr posted:

Similar to you - I pulled all Rs except for an event Trunks.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

These posts are making me rethink pulling 3 multis. :ohdear:

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
I still have the guarantee pull so I may do that instead whenever these fabled "30 dragon stones" materialize

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

These posts are making me rethink pulling 3 multis. :ohdear:

I'm up to 6 and a couple of singles. Managed 3 Trunks, Goten, and Goku, though.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Did...did you spend over $200 on this game?

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

visceril posted:

Have you been reading this thread?

Echophonic's one of our whales. :hellyeah:

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

visceril posted:

I treat it like any other info or collectible hobby. If I got back I to CCGs, it'd be just as spendy and I can gently caress around with this at work.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Good lord, well, good on yah I guess.

Makes me feel a bit better about some of your boss pulls because I'm guessing there are more than a few garbage pulls for every one of those "got all the banner characters at once" pulls

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
I did a single pull and got the event Goten. I also just got the Broly card to drop. A good day.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
You have no idea. I will admit you have a point and I do spend more than I probably ought to. It's still just coming out of my discretionary income, though.

Broly's pull rate is probably insulting, so I'm gonna give it a rest for a bit. With the new minor rate up, though, most pulls are a bunch of SR's. Problem is, I have the majority at this point. One of the ones I did today had like 8. Yay, Baba points.

Wish I had the Zeni to do both Goku and Goten. Didnt think I'd get more than one of them. Maybe Turles could have waited?

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
It would be great if you could convert, like, a million zeni into a stone.

People that will pay will pay regardless because getting $50m zeni would take a long-rear end time.

But people that don't want to pay might buy a couple of stones to speed the process up a little

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
I'm very happy about the Dokkan event daily rewards.

Looks like we'll be getting 30 stones to throw at this fucker to try to get Broly again.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
WHERES MY DR WHEELO LEGENDARY RARE?!???

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

OK, didn't get Broly BUT I got the SSR STR Goten so it's not all bad... right? I mean I hope he's good.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
hahaha holy gently caress this broly mission is awesomely hard

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

OK, didn't get Broly BUT I got the SSR STR Goten so it's not all bad... right? I mean I hope he's good.

I threw him at the first Broly stage and his super attack did like 19,000 damage at level one and his HP's like 9,000 when Z awakened. You got the good Goten.

Webbeh posted:

hahaha holy gently caress this broly mission is awesomely hard

I know, I had no clue and built a team of super AGL and the few event link characters I had, grabbed a SSGSS AGL Goku thinking I'd be okay. That Goku did 10 damage and I knew I was entering a world of pain.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
The past events have favored trunks IMO so it's good that goten is the better card this time around

Also it's a dick move to make the reward for a 40 stamina, hard as gently caress battle a random drop.

Hard enough to get Broly as it is might as well make the medals guaranteed

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I only want three medals. The UR is plenty to replace Xeno Trunks as my PHY member

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Did a single pull and got...SSR B...arock. Don't know what I need 4 STR URs for but I'm sure it won't hurt.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Okay so while normal attacks that aren't part of the link will do nothing to Broly the super attacks will at least inflict damage so if you can you may want to pack some tree of might fruits in your inventory.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Is Broly only in this specific summon and once the event is over that's it?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Well I'm putting all my hopes and dreams into Devilman anyway, but it's good to know the Goten Is Good.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

lol, picked up a supreme kai medal in the first stage

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Not gonna make any friends here, but I did 13 singles and got Trunks, Goten and Gohan :D

My Broly team is now super stacked, still need some medals though. Can't believe I ran out of Korins

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Okay I guess I need to use two people if I want the link skill huh. That makes sense.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Aurora posted:

Is Broly only in this specific summon and once the event is over that's it?

Dokkan fest gets repeated like once a month, you can pull Broly during it. Don't know if he'll return as a featured card though.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
The event Son family breaks Broly individually as their passive

The other guys like Vegeta and Saiyaman 2 need to be linked, yeah

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I did get the SSJ Kid Trunks from the Gacha so I guess I'll slot him in place of my SR AGL Goku that I've had forever, gonna have to see about whether I replace someone else with Mighty Mask

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I just survived my first shot at Legendary Broly with 533 HP. :stare:

One medal down, I guess? Wasn't that bad, I'd probably be less worried if I traded my Babas for Dendes. I went in with Senzu, Baba, Usher, Fruit and it seemed pretty alright. I didn't use either Baba, so maybe something else that gives ki or King Yemma.

Also got a PHY Broly drop on my second run. Drop rate is higher than STR Turles!

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Feb 4, 2016

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

What items are you all using for the big Broly fight?

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I added what I used to my post.

I found that Whis was a liability, as a note. His stun is too unreliable unless you want to RNG-savescum for it. He just takes a poo poo load of damage and does none in return. I'm sure it can pay off, but I'd rather have someone with some defense. I'm gonna trade him for King Vegeta, I think. More HP from the new Goku's leader skill, plus a bit more Blazing Battle.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Jumping on the bullshit multipull wagon.

Seriously, what the actual poo poo? I'm just glad I didn't spend money on those stones.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
1 PHY Broly so far. I'm not even going to attempted the 40 STA stage. I simply don't have enough AGL firepower (all SSR*) especially if I have to use characters like King Vegeta to block.

My dragon stones are all saved for the next world tournament. I know that even if everyone had been pulling Broly, that I'd never get him anyway.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Echophonic posted:

I added what I used to my post.

I found that Whis was a liability, as a note. His stun is too unreliable unless you want to RNG-savescum for it. He just takes a poo poo load of damage and does none in return. I'm sure it can pay off, but I'd rather have someone with some defense. I'm gonna trade him for King Vegeta, I think. More HP from the new Goku's leader skill, plus a bit more Blazing Battle.

I ditched Whis too. Not because he's good, the rest of my team is just better. Using SSJ2 Gohan lead, SSJ3 Goku, SSG Goku, SSJ Trunks, SSJ Goten and SSJ Gohan. Kinda dependend on getting a SSJ Goku friend, but besides that I think its the best team possible. Maybe Kaioken instead of SSJ3 would be better, but I don't have him either, so :shrug:

Items will be Dende, Senzu, Fruit of Might and Ghost Usher, King Yamma would be ok too I guess. Not a big fan of Baba, unless you crash the game every super.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
The Broly drop is Z-HARD of the first stage, right?

The medals only come from battling the second stage?