Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

10 Beers posted:

How....how do these people not know how to drive in winter weather?

I'm sure they all think that they're excellent drivers. Same as you do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

I got to the third video, does this ever get interesting?

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Anora posted:

no, but I'm sure there were several injustices done to innocent skateboarders.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Anora posted:

I watched the first one where she said don't talk poo poo when I'm all the way over there, just to watch them talk poo poo when she was all the way over there. Chick should have decked them.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Apparently Jeb Bush has to ask people to clap for him now?

https://vine.co/v/iJ6zMXTvEmK

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Scarf posted:

Pretty sure that's not what he actually said.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

belt posted:

no, but I'm sure there were several injustices done to innocent skateboarders.

I came for some broken skateboards, left disappointed.

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008

Basebf555 posted:

Indeed it was.

Jeb-mentum.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Anora posted:

Eh, it was alright if you like watching angry people getting trolled by dumb teens. Definitely better than discussing Aussie politics.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

Basebf555 posted:

haha yeah okay

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Basebf555 posted:

What did he actually say?

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Subjunctive posted:

He said Peas Cap, referring to a block on snap pea production that has been plaguing the area for decades

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
He said, "Pees clap," which is short for "Pee-pee clap" meaning his penis has a crippling case of gonorrhoea from all the methed up whores he's been loving on the campaign trail.

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

Gorilla Salad posted:

He said, "Pees clap," which is short for "Pee-pee clap" meaning his penis has a crippling case of gonorrhoea from all the methed up whores he's been loving on the campaign trail.

I'm not voting for him if he doesn't know the difference between chlamydia and gonorrhoea. That's like loving 101.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Subjunctive posted:

Apparently he said please clap. I was incredulous.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Lotish posted:

wtf is happening at 2:30?

Note the truck that flies past, they're logs that have fallen off it... At least there was no Final Destination bouncing through the windscreen decapitation type action.

Cornuto
Jun 26, 2012

For the pack!

Scarf posted:

https://vine.co/v/eIlueB3OFmb

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

Subjunctive posted:

He's said "please chap" revealing he's actually British.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Bar Crow posted:

He's said "please chap" revealing he's actually British.

Bush is a secret Limey! If he gets in he'll dismantle the NFL and replace it with cricket and soccer and will put a tax on coffee and donuts to force us all to drink tea and eat crumpets!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Subjunctive posted:

boo-urns

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
http://i.imgur.com/akW3AYB.webm

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

My younger brother was a skater boi, and they are the most insufferable pieces of smarmy crap to grace this forsaken planet. Not only can you not talk to them like a human, they just break poo poo all the time. Phone in pocket: broken. Brand new skateboard: broken. Left radius bone: broken. Fuckin' youths....

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Chichevache posted:

Eh, it was alright if you like watching angry people getting trolled by dumb teens. Definitely better than discussing Aussie politics.

Except there wasn't any trolling. It was a bunch of dumb teens getting yelled at while they were sheepishly trying to not get decked/cry/wet themselves until the other idiot left, then sniping stupid comments at them.

I mean, that's basically a day at work for me. I see, at least twice a day, a teenager bring their friend up to the counter, blatently talk about what they both want, then losing their poo poo when I ask for both of their IDs. Then I have to tell them both no for 10 minutes while they go through the 5 stages of grief over neither of them getting their poo poo, until they sullenly leave the store, while trying to get the last word at the door.

And no, that video is not More interesting then Aussie politics.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

LawfulWaffle posted:

My younger brother was a skater boi, and they are the most insufferable pieces of smarmy crap to grace this forsaken planet. Not only can you not talk to them like a human, they just break poo poo all the time. Phone in pocket: broken. Brand new skateboard: broken. Left radius bone: broken. Fuckin' youths....
As a former skateboard enthusiast I can confirm this.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

I like how she leaned back so the increased torque would slam her face in the tile that much harder.

Proteus Jones has a new favorite as of 19:21 on Feb 4, 2016

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

LawfulWaffle posted:

Was? I'm very sorry you had to say see you later, boi. :smith:

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Obdicut posted:

I'm not voting for him if he doesn't know the difference between chlamydia and gonorrhoea. That's like loving 101.
The clap IS gonorrhea. Seems like you don't know what you're talking about.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Leon Einstein posted:

The clap IS gonorrhea. Seems like you don't know what you're talking about.

Clap for brains isn't a doctor, please don't be too harsh.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Terrorist attacks rarely result in schadenfreude, so savor this one:

quote:

Citing a diplomatic source, the Journal’s Heidi Vogt writes that the man was able to “bypass rigorous security screening in Mogadishu” by arriving to the airport in a wheelchair. The source said the man was loaded onto the plane in the wheelchair and then moved to a regular seat. Five minutes after takeoff he then would have detonated the bomb and been pulled through the resultant hole in the fuselage.

All other passengers survived the incident, meaning this ended up being closer to a Jackass stunt than a terror attack.
http://gawker.com/report-man-ejected-from-somali-plane-in-midair-was-sui-1757112253

ShineDog
May 21, 2007
It is inevitable!
Schadenfreude Thread: Your Posting Is Our Pain

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Grey Fox posted:

http://gawker.com/report-man-ejected-from-somali-plane-in-midair-was-sui-1757112253

I realise its Gawker but holy poo poo that's a terribly written article

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Teddybear posted:

He grew up, made decisions that, on aggregate, were better than his friends', got a degree and is working as an apprentice electrician where I hope he'll gather many stories of schadenfreude or OSHA violations from the field. I should probably give him a call some time...

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
http://i.imgur.com/NdGPDba.webm

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Teddybear posted:

God loving damnit. Why did you go and make it so complicated?

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK has a new favorite as of 21:20 on Feb 4, 2016

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

Grey Fox posted:

The comments tho...

quote:

So like on the subject of terrorists blowing up planes and such, Bernie says just let them do it. Hands off Laissaz Fair etc. Stay out of their mess and they stay out of ours. Ok fair enough but it doesn’t always work that way right?

And I get that perpetual war is bad and that Bush did Iraq which was dumb but I guess I’ll just say that we do actually need to defeat terrorists like this. Don’t we? Right? I mean this guy was trying to blow up a plane. Come on. So that’s why I’m just thinking this is another reason to vote Hillary.

So I guess I just dont’ trust a guy like Bernie who says terrorists are ok.

ETA: OM Gawd I just read that and it sounds bad. Ok I do like Bernie as a person I’m just thinking that his whole no-war-never-again idea is a little crazy right? Like we need to defeat these plane exploders and they aren’t just going to lay down their bombs or whatever. So Hillary has a proactive approach to terrorism and Bernie just says let ‘em do whatever. That’s sorta wishful thinking right?

:catstare:

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Basebf555 posted:

Apparently he said please clap. I was incredulous.

To be fair, its not really a "please clap for me :cry:" situation, he was giving a bit of a speech/rant and it ended on like "...and then we can work towards world peace!" or something like that, and there was a pause afterwards, and then he said "please clap for that" as in, please clap for world peace.

But it still shows that nobody was paying attention to him and he had to clue the audience in. Its bad for Jeb! either way.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

More like Jeb...*audible sigh*

SpaceViking
Sep 2, 2011

Who put the stars in the sky? Coyote will say he did it himself, and it is not a lie.

Lubbock is a desolate wasteland, so I'm not surprised at any of this.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI9jywQ4cgc

http://bgr.com/2016/02/03/martin-shkreli-vs-ghostface-killah-feud/

quote:

It’s a hip-hop feud that’s almost too ridiculous to believe: One of the most successful and talented Wu-Tang alums versus the world’s most hated former pharmaceutical CEO. However, the beef between Ghostface Killah and Martin “Pharma Bro” Shkreli is very real. Per NME, Shkreli appeared on radio station Power 105’s The Breakfast Club this week and said that he would “smack [Ghostface Killah] right in the face” if he were there right now.

Ghostface started the feud with Shkreli after calling him a “shithead” because of his decision to jack up the price of an important AIDS-related drug called Daraprim from $13.50 per tablet to $750 per tablet while he served as the CEO of Turing Pharmaceuticals. Shkreli responded to this diss by posting a video featuring three masked men who threatened to “take out” Ghostface if he didn’t shut up.

All of this is particularly ironic because Shkreli was the person who spent $2 million to buy the lone copy of the Wu-Tang Clan’s secret new album called Once Upon a Time in Shaolin. Shkreli has threatened to “erase” all of Ghostface Killah’s vocal tracks from the album unless the rapper stops criticizing him.

This kind of behavior may not be very wise for Shkreli right now, as the snot-nosed former CEO was arrested for alleged securities fraud last year and he’s certainly not doing anything that will endear himself to prospective jurors.

ugh look at him with his stupid wine glass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Is he trying to win a contest to be the biggest wheel of dick-cheese on the planet?