Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Bayern picked up Serdar Tasci, dont know how i feel about it (even tho its just a season loan). I guess with Benatia continuously injured the back up is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
This window's transfer deadline fuckup comes from an unsurprising candidate.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

frankenfreak posted:

Lmao

Lord of Garbagemen posted:

Bayern picked up Serdar Tasci, dont know how i feel about it (even tho its just a season loan). I guess with Benatia continuously injured the back up is good.

Martinez and Badstuber are back from long injury spells, too, with the Basque injured again.

Taşçı was an okay transfer considering the window of opportunity. He'll be good enough to bring in the league and give the other guys a bit of breathing room during crunch time.

The defense will be more shaky with Boateng missing, but what Bayern lacked the last two years were goals in the big games (imo).

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

frankenfreak posted:

HSV, HSV never changes.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Tasci has integrated scarily well into the squad by hitting his head and being out for up to 3 days.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Healbot posted:

Tasci has integrated scarily well into the squad by hitting his head and being out for up to 3 days.

You're playing on Sunday so he could be fit by then!

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!
Yeah, but with Bayern's current lucky streak they'll discover a tumor or something that only now has become visible through the blow to his head. He'll be out for the rest of the season, possibly for life.

FuzzyBureaucrat
Sep 1, 2015

AlexF posted:

Yeah, but with Bayern's current lucky streak they'll discover a tumor or something that only now has become visible through the blow to his head. He'll be out for the rest of the season, possibly for life.

Calling it now: Due to the drastic scarcity of central defenders, Pep will be forced to go back to a lineup with only three defenders: Two fullbacks and Holger Badstuber in the middle, who miraculously will play without puase or medical problems until suffering from a career ending injury in this season's CL final while still scoring the winning goal in the last minute.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Honestly, and I love Badstuber, but if he scores the CL winning goal he can do whatever the gently caress he wants after that.

bignose
Mar 21, 2006
fucked up
http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/644532/artikel_uebers-ziel-hinaus_ilicevic-kopfstoss-gegen-gregoritsch.html

Schöner Bruno:

quote:

"Da wurde über das Ziel hinausgeschossen", zürnt Labbadia, "ich werde morgen mit beiden reden, dann werden wir die Sache aus der Welt schaffen."

Pand posted:

HSV, HSV never changes.

FuzzyBureaucrat
Sep 1, 2015

The only suprise here is that Emir Spahic wasn't involved in the fight. Seems like he's not back at 100% after his injury

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
rip the werders

Panama Red
Jul 30, 2003

Only in America could you find a way to earn a healthy buck and still keep your attitude on self destruct
Claudio Pizarro scored his 182nd Bundesliga goal and is now caught up with Ulf Kirsten on the all-time league scorers list.

Something Peruvian hasn't been this successful in the Bundesliga since Christoph Daum was playing

http://www.swp.de/ulm/sport/fussball/ueberregional/Fussball-Bundesliga-Torjaeger-Bundesligator-Torjaegerliste-Ligaspiel;art1157834,3668725

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
lol i literally cant be arsed to even watch the bayern match but im p sure theyre gonna lose today

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

ephex posted:

lol i literally cant be arsed to even watch the bayern match but im p sure theyre gonna lose today

I doubt it, it will probably be a draw.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

I sort of watching it on the side, and every time I take a look Bellarabi hoofs it out of play.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

That's a bad, bad game

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

It is.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Kircher is an utter joke

Octo1
May 7, 2009
Badstuber played 90 minutes without breaking???

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Dunban posted:

Kircher is an utter joke

I just watched my recording of the game and holy f that official is trash. I am surprised more bayern players werent injured.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

I hope you guys are looking forward to RB Leipzig next season.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Pand posted:

I will enjoy them being relegated right away. :daumendrück:

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

At least HSV doesn't disappoint me. :unsmith:

e: ugh

Pand fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Feb 7, 2016

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Pand posted:

ffs just saw it

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
With a bit of luck that lovely SAP team will be relegated this season. Bit worried about my Bremen boys too tough.

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones
One can only hope. Also, Sulu is extremely cool and good.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!

Torrannor posted:

I will enjoy them being relegated right away. :daumendrück:

With Darmstadt and Ingolstadt being able to stay up, I don't see why Leipzig wouldn't. They are going to spend good money to make it happen. Glad not to see them in the 2.Liga next year though.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Oha!

http://www.faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/kriminalitaet/hannover-96-jugend-wollte-spielhalle-ausrauben-14058823.html

They got robbed imo

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

tasty game this

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Lol, Leverkusen.

Poor Katana Gomai.

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

Werder are so utterly screwed if they actually manage to get into the Europa League group stages or beyond somehow.

Edit: http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/dfbpokal/startseite/592541/artikel_pokalfinalist-in-zukunft-nicht-mehr-international.html Oh hey, nevermind, they are not winning the thing.

beer_war fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Feb 9, 2016

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

quote:

Hamburger SV profitiert. Der Bundesliga-Dino schloss die Saison als Siebter ab und hätte sich somit ein Startrecht erkämpft.

:chloe:

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

those were the days

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

Joah, ich sach' ma Angstgegner, nicht wahr?

DID I SPEAK TOO SOON?

Nope :D

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

First the Panthers lose and the refs decide every single judgment call against us, now this poo poo happens. And to think I was almost interested in football again

See you at euro 2016

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Netter Schmelzrunter.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

OTOH it's extremely amusing to read all the tweets by noobs who have no idea what offside actually is

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Pand posted:

Netter Schmelzrunter.

I'm sorry but the bullshit I've had to endure on Sunday and today was just too much. I've seen more believable "sport" in the WWE. gently caress refs, in every sport, all the time, forever. Kill them all and replace them with robots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Katana Gomai posted:

I'm sorry but the bullshit I've had to endure on Sunday and today was just too much. I've seen more believable "sport" in the WWE. gently caress refs, in every sport, all the time, forever. Kill them all and replace them with robots

Pand posted:

Netter Schmelzrunter.

• Locked thread