Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Former Hedge Fund Manager and Corporate Raider, Bernard Sanders
Inexperienced Hippie and Lifelong Pacifist, Hillary Rodham
The Ghost of Martin O'Malley
View Results

• Locked thread
blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Ugh gently caress off Hillary Clinton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
MSNBC is sucking hard, god

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
Hillary sending your rear end to the chair!

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

I am 110% ready to watch Hillary poo poo all over whoever clinches the GOP nomination

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
WILL YOU LUST FOR PRISONER BLOOD, HILLARY?

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Death penalty dun dun dun

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
WRONG ANSWER STOP TALKING

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Nah I actually want an answer about how his campaign keeps doing these weird lies and does poo poo like impersonate union members because that last thing was super insulting and lovely

Hillary doesn't care. She recognizes its as dumb as pushing her emails is, and she decided to pass on it after Bernie passed on making GBS threads on her over emails

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I am actually very surprised that she supports the death penalty... I didn't know she supported it and I am very very turned off that she does.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
"death penalty for terrorism"

yeah because that won't be abused

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Combed Thunderclap posted:

I am 110% ready to watch Hillary poo poo all over whoever clinches the GOP nomination

I want Bill Clinton to be the First Lady more than anything.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Actually, Hillary, the death penalty is always loving wrong, no matter what the criminal did

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

For all the talk of guillotines i'm surprised SA is so against it.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I am a big dumb soft liberal and think that the death penalty is never the right answer, not for Mcveigh, not for Ted Bundy, not for anyone.

But I'm a big dumb soft liberal, sooooo

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Haha booooo

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Am I watching the GOP debate suddenly

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Hillary Clinton loves death.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

At least she doesn't support it for general murder, but still her support is immoral

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Nah I actually want an answer about how his campaign keeps doing these weird lies and does poo poo like impersonate union members because that last thing was super insulting and lovely

Because his campaign has less experienced staffers and they do dumb poo poo. But he's not going to say that.

Just like she's not going to say, "Yeah, maybe the FBI investigation will tank my campaign."

There's no good reason to take up time with this stuff.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

blue squares posted:

I loving love it when she says "No."

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

Joementum posted:

Like we seriously just had a question about what Bernie's campaign titled a YouTube video. Don't defend this poo poo.

Every time I start not totally hating the media they do this

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

lamentable dustman posted:

For all the talk of guiltiness i'm surprised SA is so against it.

Government has rules, revolution has none

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
death penalty is bad and she shouldn't support it

good for bernie to turn it towards minorities

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
Our justice system is too biased to fairly carry out the death penalty. It needs to be abolished.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Life in prison without parole is actually worse than the death penalty but good luck getting Americans to understand that.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

The death penalty is super prejudiced against minorities and should be abolished forever immediately. If this is not your answer you can get hosed.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

For all the talk of guiltiness i'm surprised SA is so against it.

that's not the death penalty, that's just nature taking its course

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Any time you kill someone, they could have been innocent. Many were.

gently caress that, we aren't able to ever have 100% proof to kill someone. Let's not stoop to murderers levels.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Holy poo poo hrc tim mcveigh

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i lust for death

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Life in prison without parole is actually worse than the death penalty but good luck getting Americans to understand that.

That's always been my view.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Good answer by hrc

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Not a Step posted:

The death penalty is super prejudiced against minorities and should be abolished forever immediately. If this is not your answer you can get hosed.

But but Hillary loves black people, even if all her policies gently caress them over as did her husbands

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Too many innocent people, INCLUDING MINORITIES!

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
lol so where is the poster that said it was pointless to talk about real issues because "they agree on everything" a few minutes ago?

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
A flint question! loving finally.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Hillary Clinton: Give Snyder the death penalty.

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

For all the talk of guillotines i'm surprised SA is so against it.

It's because we know there's no worse fate than spending the rest of your life without Internet access.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
The number of people who get killed despite being innocent is greater than zero, so the death penalty is terrible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Joementum posted:

Because his campaign has less experienced staffers and they do dumb poo poo. But he's not going to say that.

Just like she's not going to say, "Yeah, maybe the FBI investigation will tank my campaign."

There's no good reason to take up time with this stuff.

they're just hoping she'll say some variant of "I am not a crook"

• Locked thread