Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012
I loving love. this. show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Lexa wouldn't know what the phrase "go float yourself" means Clarke.

She clearly knows what the opposite means.

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012
Man, it's weird to see Indra happy. She's really warmed up to Skaikru. :unsmith:

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
What happened over the past 3 months to make Indra so nice?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Clarke's all bend the knee.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Lol I thought this was a marriage ceremony for a second

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The assassin using an Altoids tin is kind of funny.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Something fishy is going on here.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

It was a trap.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Yeah I knew they were being played.

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012
Well, it's official. Every single person in the Ice Nation is an rear end in a top hat.

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

Abbie: "You should be the Chancellor"
Kane: "Let's hold an election when we get back"
Abbie: "Sure!"

Lexa: "The leader of SkyCru must branded with a hot iron."
Abbie: "It's all you Kane!"

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Why are they trying to get the missiles working again?

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
of course bellamys gf existed only to die

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

Whelp so much for Mt Wx :shrug:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Ohhhh gently caress!

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

RIP red shirt girlfriend

Also the Ice Nation definitely captured that one Mt Weather survivor and got info from him.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Well I suddenly understand why Pyke is so militantly against the grounders in the season preview trailer. Literally all of Farm Station is now dead.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
drat there's so much death in this show I love it

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012
One good extermination deserves another, I guess. Cage Wallace's ghost just flipped Skaikru the bird with his one good hand.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Ice Nation continues to be dicks.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

What is it with CW protagonists and big hair?

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Well I suddenly understand why Pyke is so militantly against the grounders in the season preview trailer. Literally all of Farm Station is now dead.

All the Tailies are dead. :(

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Called that one

So who were those ambassadors around the Ice Queen? I'm having trouble keeping track of what just happened.

Shimrra Jamaane fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Feb 5, 2016

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Called that one

So who were those ambassadors around the Ice Queen? I'm having trouble keeping track of what just happened.

Probably other tribes from the midwest or something?

It seems the post apocalypse is pretty lousy with people actually.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I liked how the people who actually live in town were all nice and clean.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
I appreciated how gay that last scene was. I'm pretty sure Clarke and Lexa are married now, that certainly sounded like a wedding vow

thank you cw for giving me dirty murder lesbians, the best gift

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Astroman posted:

Whelp so much for Mt Wx :shrug:

:rip: The biggest loss.

also haha that one Mt Weather guard who got away was the one giving the self destruct code. I knew he would be back and he didn't disappoint.

Everyone is a dick. gently caress Lexa, gently caress Ice nation. City of Light looking mighty good right about now.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
Does the Ice Queen want to lose her people to genocide? Because that'd how you get Clarke to commit genocide.

Vane need to ready a ship so Clarke can continue laying waste to what's left of the human race on other continents.

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012
Haha, funny you guys should mention retreating to the City of Light, because (:siren:finale spoilers ahead!:siren:) based on leaked photos from the finale, Clarke is headed there. You Are Not Safe. She's going to invade future heaven and kill everyone, including the dead people (again!), and then probably destroy the afterlife and kill God (or ALIE, same diff). The people of the world shall worship only Wanheda! What's a Commander to a Death Goddess!?

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
3 eps in and we are what... 50 dead? i loving love this show.

Clarke's Wanheda outfit is awesome.

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Why are they trying to get the missiles working again?
Probably as a deterrent in case the assassination attempt in Polis by Ice Nation was legit and Arkadia needed to respond in kind to losing Abby, Kane, Clarke, etc. Though the issue is why didn't Mt. Weather just shoot Polis off the map if they had the range on them.

Troposphere posted:

of course bellamys gf existed only to die
Also that was pretty crappy in an otherwise good episode, felt like the show intentionally wanted to do a take on a particular Red Wedding stabbing given how it was choreographed.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
I guess that answers my question about where chief of security guy went

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Called that one

At least four of them were clan leaders that were at the meeting when Lexa floated the Ice Nation guy.

Big guy on the left, Dumbledore in the back, Bob Marley and braid woman on the right were all there when Ice Queen made her Disney Villain entrance. That's just more people for Clarke to kill really.
Ice Nation's scheme was quite brilliant, they dangled the GROUNDER BETRAYAL in front of Pike who bit immediately. He's too much written as a foil to realize it though.

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013
So Bellamy's girlfriend died here so she could be resurrected in the City of Light, right?

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Except Monty's mother... probably. No way they'd kill her off offscreen when they could do it onscreen. Though where Monty was when he could / should have been helping out with the hacking...

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Showing his mum how good he is at piano and math ?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I think Pyke said that only 30ish people were there, while the original amount of Farm Station survivors was like 60. So half of them are dead! :v:

I'm coming around on Ice nation. They blew up Mt Weather so that no one could have it. And yea they are expanding now that their enemies(Lexa) are shown to be weak and betray their allies.

Ice Nation did nothing wrong? :colbert:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK fucked around with this message at 11:17 on Feb 5, 2016

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Open Source Idiom posted:

So Bellamy's girlfriend died here so she could be resurrected in the City of Light, right?

You probably have to be connected to it first.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Opt in, open beta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
There's no way that Abby receives a single vote for chancellor.

• Locked thread