Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Keep an eye out for the March Souls thread...should be exciting stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
:cripes:

ziasquinn fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Feb 3, 2016

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
Lol I didn't know people could mod their characters and found one of a jackoff warrior

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Wg5GBK1ehwA&t=9m25s

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

crunk dork posted:

Lol I didn't know people could mod their characters and found one of a jackoff warrior

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Wg5GBK1ehwA&t=9m25s

hahahhahaahaha

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
He ejaculates!!!!!

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i really appreciate anyone who makes a gimmick invasion or coop account

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i want another dlc so bad ;_; something where you explore another hosed up small village on the outskirts of the city, and also flesh out (heh) cainhurst and the vilebloods

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

i want another dlc so bad ;_; something where you explore another hosed up small village on the outskirts of the city, and also flesh out (heh) cainhurst and the vilebloods

I want a game sized version of the Cainhurst castle where you just keep delving further and further into its books and crannies and things get more and more insane the further you go

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bloodborne X Diablo 1, basically

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

what the chalice dungeons shouldve been

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

:henget:

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm invading in the forest right now and hoooly poo poo it's fun.

i invaded this guy who already had a cooperator. i bump into the cooperator first and nearly kill him before the beckoner finds him, and he runs to him for protection. they both take an alternate path towards the main village area to escape me. i track them down 2 or 3 times over the course of 5 minutes, doing the wave gesture, and firing greeting shots with the bow blade. finally they get to the one gate with all of the dogs that leads up to the windmill, and i trap them on top of the building by peppering them with shots. then i disappear for a few minutes and they come down. i go over and engage them and let them get a few hits in, and then run away without healing, right to the blind corner where the snatcher is waiting. the beckoner rounds the corner to finish me off, and gets a face full of snatcher fist, and then i do a single attack and finish him off. hilarious.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I should do more Bloodborne invasions

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
you're pretty much always going up against at least a 2 to 1 gank squad, unless you're doing duels in an area with a bell maiden, so you don't have to worry about fighting fair.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i just lead a guy and his cooperator trough the cannon alley, up the windmill, and tricked the guy into attacking the beggar. the cooperator must have realized what was happening at a certain point because he stopped attacking me and just starting walking in circles, clapping.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqEydfpWkV0

i sort of felt like bugs bunny in a loony tunes short dodging around like an idiot, waving, and leading them along

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

sector_corrector posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqEydfpWkV0

i sort of felt like bugs bunny in a loony tunes short dodging around like an idiot, waving, and leading them along

that guy is cool

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
quick step is part of a weapon art on ds3 http://youtu.be/vY_xDoSd0qs

frank.club fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Feb 4, 2016

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was thinking about buying the Japanese version of this since it comes out 3 weeks earlier there

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

:worship: :worship: but please use spoilers for those who wanna blind run the game

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
omfg the madaras whistle w/ decent bloodtinge is loving amazing

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

omfg the madaras whistle w/ decent bloodtinge is loving amazing

I'm really looking forward to my tinge guy, even if most of the powerful weapons I'll be getting will be pretty late in the game

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
The accursed brew does ridiculous damage at 50BLT

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

there are fifty blt sandwiches in bloodborne?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Isn't that an ARC scaling tool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

And yes it does, it's how I beat defiled Amy without having to wait for slams. When she pulls her arms off she also gets a debuff that doubles damage from it for some reason, so I was dealing something like 800+ damage a toss

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Yeah it is ARC my bad. Still good. 2x as many bullets as the augur and twice as strong.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

there are fifty blt sandwiches in bloodborne?

yea. if you collect them all a tank gets delivered to the hunters dream

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

I rushed to claws on a new character in DS2 and made Toal from Ys.

Unfortunately dual claws are pretty underwhelming even with recommended poison infusion and covenant rings. Still pretty fun to co-op and do weak damage spinaroonies on bosses.

Also finally beat Shartyr Pissgarius last night. Felt good about that until I stepped into the nightmare of Mensis which is just wretched.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Shartyr Pissgarius

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
my bloodtinge guy just owned the poo poo out of paarl. probably the easiest fight i've ever had against him. shooting him in the head or a good chunk of his lifebar is loving awesome.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I enjoy bosses like Paarl that are hard until they're easy

whereas

frank.club posted:

Shartyr Pissgarius
is a loving drat bastard who is always hard

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I'm trying SOFS dk2 again and having a lot more fun. Getting used to the movement differences that I think were bothering me but I didn't know precisely what they were helped (things like how you can pivot when you begin an attack animation, etc).

I face rolled the pursuer the first time through on the PS3 by summoning help and killing him through chance. I helped some people kill him this run and then soloed him.

Running dual caestus and it's awesome.

Also I swear the neo video helped embed dodge timing. Even with ADP at 16 it made a lot more sense getting used to rolling instead.

Dec 26, 2012

frank.club posted:

Shartyr Pissgarius

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I enjoy bosses like Paarl that are hard until they're easy

whereas

is a loving drat bastard who is always hard

Hardest fight in the game imo.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I felt the same way until I played the DLC

Dec 26, 2012

i had a way harder time with ebreitas but ludwig and kos from the dlc were harder for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
There are a lot of bosses that are tough until you figure them out, then you can reliably beat them. Only Logarius feels like I can barely handle him every time.

On my first playthrough I was using the extended version of the hunter's axe, so I ate poo poo against Logarius 20 times in a row.