Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Testekill posted:

Except Big E is the best member of New Day with Kofi a close second.

Lemme hit you with a #wellactually and say that Xavier is the best member, tied with Big E. Kofi is also tied for the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

Lemme hit you with a #wellactually and say that Xavier is the best member, tied with Big E. Kofi is also tied for the best.

I found this very insightful. Could you also comment on where Francesca and Francesca II fall within the New Day hierarchy?

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I found this very insightful. Could you also comment on where Francesca and Francesca II fall within the New Day hierarchy?

3rd best, I imagine.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Did Consequences Creed and Nash cross over in TNA? Xavier is definitely the best because he's over and only has to take like 3 bumps a week. He might have studied under the grand master.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Did Consequences Creed and Nash cross over in TNA? Xavier is definitely the best because he's over and only has to take like 3 bumps a week. He might have studied under the grand master.

I'm almost certain they did.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Nash in TNA ruled. I remember one match where Nash spent 90 percent of the match asleep in the center, AJ bumped around him, then Nash got up, hit a powerslam then won.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Charles Gnarwin posted:

They were in the 2009 Feast or Fired match together

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Charles Gnarwin posted:

If he actually studied under Nash he wouldn't be taking that many bumps not wrestling. Hell he could have studied under Raven and not take so many.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
There's also no way he'd work as hard as a manager. He'd just stand outside the ring and then occasionally lift the trombone up in the air while looking disinterested

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Nash in TNA ruled. I remember one match where Nash spent 90 percent of the match asleep in the center, AJ bumped around him, then Nash got up, hit a powerslam then won.

Yeah it was some PPV match where he barely moved. I think it was that infamous Victory Road 09, actually.

E: it was! 20:25 if it doesn't jump there automatically. The whole review is worth your time if you somehow haven't heard it yet. It's the famous "MINUS! FIVE! STARS!" review.

DJExile fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Feb 5, 2016

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

flashy_mcflash posted:

TNA, a company that had 'logistical issues' trying to tour New York State last year, should go and tour Lower Botswana. People won't go, but the NEXT time they try it they should think about charging admission. Someone get Bob Ryder on the phone.

Yeah you can't expect people in Mexico to have heard of pro wrestling

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

seems fair enough in a world where Paige and Nattie exist

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Ideally we'd have a Tamina vs Alicia Fox 15 minute barnburner

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Alicia is a lot like Titus to me, in that she has a few moves she can do exceptionally well, but isn't that great at the rest of the wrestling stuff.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

Writer Cath posted:

Alicia is a lot like Titus to me, in that she has a few moves she can do exceptionally well, but isn't that great at the rest of the wrestling stuff.

She does have one up on Titus though, she knows what a smile is.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

ShootaBoy posted:

She does have one up on Titus though, she knows what a smile is.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Yeah yeah we get it. She's 49. Who cares.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

WrasslorMonkey posted:

:eyepop:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

WrasslorMonkey posted:

That's an old horse. How do you know how old that horse is? How do you know this horse?

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Aesop Poprock posted:

That's an old horse. How do you know how old that horse is? How do you know this horse?

Aesop Poprock, when you have an old horse there's only two things you can do: either KILL IT... OR GET RID OF IT!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Sanguinia posted:

Aesop Poprock, when you have an old horse there's only two things you can do: either KILL IT... OR GET RID OF IT!

MR DOT COM is here because of THE WEB! CYBER!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Still not as good as Melina vs Alicia Fox :colbert:

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Aesop Poprock posted:

He's just got horse sense.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I can't make the words fit the tune.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
They never do.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
https://twitter.com/benmiller/status/696772004251209728

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

Unless Bryan is the only wrestling historian, dealing with the long term effects of multiple concussions, I doubt this.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Josh Dz • an hour ago
I really think Bryan is only retirering to unfreeze his wwe contract, he recently gave his notice and was told that he couldnt, so now he is retiring from wwe, how to you try to quit to go wrestleand then a few days later, so when his is iut of WWE clucthes, Dixie sign him!!!!

Josh Dz AceRuby • 14 minutes ago
You could have him where is is on screen a lot but inly really wrestles once or twice at each taping, goves hi matches big feel,so he alpears on every impact, but only wrestles seldomly

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

flashy_mcflash posted:

Josh Dz • an hour ago
I really think Bryan is only retirering to unfreeze his wwe contract, he recently gave his notice and was told that he couldnt, so now he is retiring from wwe, how to you try to quit to go wrestleand then a few days later, so when his is iut of WWE clucthes, Dixie sign him!!!!

Josh Dz AceRuby • 14 minutes ago
You could have him where is is on screen a lot but inly really wrestles once or twice at each taping, goves hi matches big feel,so he alpears on every impact, but only wrestles seldomly

Yes, because wrestling one or twice a taping will really make those matches seem more important.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

yes if only Bryan had gone to TNA, what a star he could have been unlike in WWE

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Dimebags Brain posted:

yes if only Bryan had gone to TNA, what a star he could have been unlike in WWE

I am so loving glad I was there for that. People were YES-ing all weekend. It really was Bryan's WrestleMania. :unsmith:

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
Mods please change my name to The Prince of Eternia hails form California

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

this is the best thing ever

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

They are ruining it though, nobody is as good as they are.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Looks like Sting's about to take care of it in the background

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
His loving avatar is Michelangelo's David with Dixie Carter's head photoshopped on.