Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

This is pretty sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
Trump flew home to NYC so that he could sleep there overnight, but now he's had to cancel his New Hampshire event scheduled for 12:30 today because airports are closed due to snow. So, whoops!

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Xenophon posted:

Trump flew home to NYC so that he could sleep there overnight, but now he's had to cancel his New Hampshire event scheduled for 12:30 today because airports are closed due to snow. So, whoops!

What a big dumb baby.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Montasque posted:

What a big dumb baby.

I bet he sucks his thumb.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Doesn't have a chopper?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Despera posted:

Doesn't have a chopper?

He does. He uses the chopper to get to the airport from Trump Tower...

What an absurd life.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Despera posted:

Doesn't have a chopper?

Yes, but that doesn't mean they're any more able to fly in adverse weather. In fact, I'm guessing the weather minima would be even higher than for the 757, if anything.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

So has anyone confirmed that Jeb isn't actually a 12 year old with mommy issues?

Because holy poo poo, what is wrong with this guy? :cripes:

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

PT6A posted:

Yes, but that doesn't mean they're any more able to fly in adverse weather. In fact, I'm guessing the weather minima would be even higher than for the 757, if anything.

Yeah, anything that you don't want to risk flying a jet in would probably cause the chopper to crash. Those things are death-traps on a clear day.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/MEPFuller/status/695621279441928192

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
jeb! is still mad that george went out and did coke and had fun and go to be the president AND go to yale while he's struggling to beat a very fat man and sleepy old man in the race to the bottom

his brother and dad must have told him in private that this isn't gonna work

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Xenophon posted:

C'mon Cruz, start calling people to tell them Trump dropped out!

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

thrawn527 posted:

C'mon Cruz, start calling people to tell them Trump dropped out!

That would be the pro-move.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Montasque posted:

He does. He uses the chopper to get to the airport from Trump Tower...

What an absurd life.

If I was a billionaire living in New York City I'd use a helicopter to get around too because good god that city's traffic sucks.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

“When President Trump is in office can we look for more forward motion on equality for gays and lesbians?”

Donald Trump posted:

Well, you can. And look, again, we’re going to bring people together, and thats your thing and other people have their thing. We have to bring all people together and if we don’t we’re not going to have a country anymore. It’s gonna be a total mess. It’s a mess right now, it’s gonna be worse…I’m gonna bring people together.

Trump's expressed views on gay rights continue to be in a blender, and heavily dependent on his audience.

District Selectman
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Why is Jeb! always wearing those dorky rear end sweaters

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Xenophon posted:

great time to break out the experimental holographic Trump

it might have Miku's body but at least he can talk

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Montasque posted:

Trump, Kasich, and Bush's numbers in New Hampshire are weathering the storm a lot better than I thought. Christie on the other hand is screwed.

No surprise Trump's numbers are holding steady after his big victory in Iowa.

Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx

I watched him this morning on television and it’s a little bit sad.

Don’t forget. He was supposed to win. And he just doesn’t have the energy.

Kings Of Calabria
Sep 10, 2013

Daduzi posted:

From ages ago but because other people might be interested:

The Ticket
538's election podcast
Three Tickets (a short series on the history of the Iowa Caucuses)
The Weeds (more policy than politics but really good)

Hey thanks! I'll check those out today, I'm snowed in and could use some entertainment.

Also, thank you to the person who suggested RunningMate, So That Happened, and a handful of other ones. I took a screen shot on my phone so I could thank you later, and the user name got cut off :downs:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Do It Once Right posted:

“When President Trump is in office can we look for more forward motion on equality for gays and lesbians?”

Trump's expressed views on gay rights continue to be in a blender, and heavily dependent on his audience.

New Cruz ad.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

How old are Jeb!'s interns that they've never heard of the Impact font?

Seriously, this may in fact be worse than resorting to Comic Sans.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Donald Trump posted:

I watched him this morning on television and it’s a little bit sad.

Don’t forget. He was supposed to win. And he just doesn’t have the energy.

What do you think about that other guy running from Florida, Mario or something?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

"Hey Jeb, check out the shitter on that Rubio critter"

"Mom jesus"

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Mister Macys posted:

uhhhhh he's trying to court the american apparel vote with helvetica.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

"I stand a better shot of being the GOP presidential candidate than this giant wimp beside me."

Barbara/Betty 2016

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

District Selectman posted:

Why is Jeb! always wearing those dorky rear end sweaters

He probably thinks they help minimize his lumpy, awkward appearance.

Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx

Michael Corleone posted:

What do you think about that other guy running from Florida, Mario or something?

Now, you mention the person, Marco, good guy. But he came in third. And they make it sound like he had a victory and I didn’t. But I came in second. I see Rubio ads all day long. You know, the black background. He’s got like a black thing…No, no. And I like him. I think he’s a nice guy. But I see these ads, you know, with the backdrops and it’s just somber. It’s not good. I don’t think it’s good. I love this area by the way. I’ve been here many times. Great golfing area. Right? We love it. No more golf if Bernie Sanders – no more golf. No, no. You won’t have any golf anymore. You won’t have any money left to be golfing. You’ll be paying it in taxes.

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
Boston Globe poll in NH, Feb. 3-4, here:
Trump 29
Rubio 19
Kasich 13
Bush 10
Undecided 9
Cruz 7
Christie 5
Carson 4

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Mister Macys posted:

Umm, if you were a millennial you'd know that they are snapchat images, and thats the only font there is

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

Xenophon posted:

Trump 29
Rubio 19
Kasich 13
Bush 10
Undecided 9
Cruz 7
Christie 5
Carson 4

Really wondering if after Saturday the Rubio/Kasich/Bush/Christie voters rally behind someone. Might not be a big enough swing to beat Trump but if its a close race that doesn't look good for him.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Xenophon posted:

Trump 29
Rubio 19
Kasich 13
Bush 10
Undecided 9
Cruz 7
Christie 5
Carson 4

Those undecideds. Rubio could totally take NH.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I hope there is a massive Marco Rubio pile-on tomorrow.

Make The Election Funny Again

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/McCormackJohn/status/695656302450753537

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Who are these chumps that keep choosing Jeb! in polls? Why would anyone at this point?

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

rear end cobra posted:

I hope there is a massive Marco Rubio pile-on tomorrow.

Make The Election Funny Again

There will be, and I eagerly anticipate Christie roasting him repeatedly for using the ol' "pivot to stump speech, criticize Obama, and say ISIS is bad" trick. I'm praying for eye rolls or talking-hands gestures or anything like that.

Dahbadu
Aug 22, 2004

Reddit has helpfully advised me that I look like a "15 year old fortnite boi"

Boosted_C5 posted:

Jesus Christ it's happening all over again.

These diabolical mother fuckers are going to grind us into dust.

They loving played dead and tricked us. Then BAM they all jumped up and made their move today and the coalescing was complete just like that.

NOT AGAIN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NOT AGAIN.

If Donald Trump can't somehow end the Cruz feud quickly and destroy Rubio, we're hosed. If Trump can't save us from the establishment, no one can and no one ever will.

God help us.

Look at it this way, if Trump loses you can always vote for Bernie. :bernin:

But don't worry too much, Trump will probably perform better (and in line with polling) in primaries compared to caucuses. :shrug:

If you believe in Trump, you should volunteer for his campaign. You're in SC (right?), I doubt you'll get dirty looks for having a Trump yard sign or bumper sticker. Man up, bro!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol when I worked at a call center for a blessedly short period of time, even they would give out PS4s. Trump is so freaking cheap

If he thinks 7.25 an hour is too high then this makes perfect sense though

• Locked thread