Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
I'm pretty sure that's an exhaust plume in the last picture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/lethbridge/jeep-utility-delivery-wagon/1110272639?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

quote:

Classic Jeep utility delivery wagon being offered for sale, Nova clip, Pontiac 350, Turbo 350, Ford 8" rear diff. Please do not reply by email, call or text for more information. $1,500.00 obo. Thank you

Price in the ad is down to $1200 but I suspect that means he wouldn't turn down $1K.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Cage posted:

I cant believe how nice the inside is, but I notice he doesn't mention if its running or not.

Who cares you are going to ls swap that bitch anyway. I will also accept dropping in a 292 straight six. Don't forget the power steering bracket at the junk yard they sell for $300.

Chriskory
Aug 18, 2004

Back when I was actively driving I drove Akina even in my dreams

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5431772508.html

Chriskory fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Feb 3, 2016

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

~ the ultimate driving machine ~
I would daily drive the hell out of that

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof
I'm so conflicted over everything in that ad. Particularly, use of the word "invested"

quote:

1996 ACURA NSX-T (targa top) Rebuilt axles and 5 speed trans, custom wide body conversion, new 1" lowering coils, custom wheels and brand new tires, custom projector headlights, 10,000k HID, custom carbon fiber hood, custom relocated carbon fiber mirrors, custom carbon fiber rear spoiler, tinted windows , black with black leather, brand new Kenwood cd player, Phoenix gold 10" woofer and 500 watt amp, Phoenix gold door speakers ( is currently wrapped to look like Castrol/ Mugen NSX race team, (wrap can be removed), absolutely an awesome ride. will need engine work. NADA BOOK $45500 (1/2 of what is invested into car) trades welcome, sold new for $84,750.00 over $40,000 in customizing invested. Call or text anytime (605)390-3613 $20,000
/ Best offer/ Trade/ partial trade ( Possible delivery to Denver area)

OPEN TO ALL REASONABLE OFFERS

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I am more concerned by will need engine work.

tween_spirit
Apr 12, 2006

////I WANT
&&TO EXIST
Forget the engine work, just install a PS2 and screen inside, and you can relive all of of your Gran Turismo dreams.

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"
I notice this does not list milage or any service work done, nor any mention of rust (it's located in Ohio, so it's always a concern)

What would be a good offer on this?

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
What part of Ohio? Southern Ohio might not be too bad, they don't usually use salt down there. I think I usually see RX7s of that vintage for around $4k but they usually have some rust (I'm also in Ohio).

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

mariooncrack posted:

What part of Ohio? Southern Ohio might not be too bad, they don't usually use salt down there. I think I usually see RX7s of that vintage for around $4k but they usually have some rust (I'm also in Ohio).

New Albany. I think I might call the number and see if I can't get some more detail on it

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cto/5432070494.html

It looks like a seventh generation Daihatsu Hijet which is def not a Nissan of any kind, not even badge engineered. Because of this I don't trust that it's actually an automatic either. It also is weird because it is very obviously left hand drive and I am having a hell of a time finding any Hijet that is left hand drive that isn't one of those little pickups limited to 25 mph, badge engineered or otherwise. I'll call them tomorrow though for sure, and it's about an hour away from me but man I am so down with tiny vans.

EDIT
Goddamnit it's loving gone :mad:

EDIT AGAIN
I'm seriously over here looking at importing a kei truck/van from 25 years ago now.

KakerMix fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Feb 4, 2016

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I thought we had some sort of :datass: smilie, just spent 5 minutes looking for it. :mad:

https://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/5433174889.html

gently caress me I want to sell the mustang so I can own this car.

Cage fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Feb 4, 2016

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe
:eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop:

That is amazingly clean and you should sell your mustang and buy a plum AMC.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011

Dr.Caligari posted:

I notice this does not list milage or any service work done, nor any mention of rust (it's located in Ohio, so it's always a concern)

What would be a good offer on this?

Automatic? Ugh. No more then $2k unless you really wanted it. Ask if it's a GS or GSL.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

the spyder posted:

Automatic? Ugh. No more then $2k unless you really wanted it. Ask if it's a GS or GSL.
The "GSL" appears twice in that ad

geeteeslow
Apr 23, 2007
gangsta crizzabs

AncientTV posted:

I barely look at Jacksonville's Craigslist for Miatas anymore because the prices are usually so ridiculous, but here's some actual gold:
https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/5418777707.html

Anyone want to buy an AW11 for $1600? :v:

I know right where this car is; it's down the street from our FL place. Owner has 3 Miatas, a light blue NB and two of the originals. I would DEFINITELY be concerned about rust, I left my 1st gen 4Runner down there for 3 weeks & noticed rust in new places. As far as I know, this pack of Miata's have been ocean-side since new.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Cage posted:

I thought we had some sort of :datass: smilie, just spent 5 minutes looking for it. :mad:

:yosbutt: or :tutbutt: or :buttfame:?

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Cage posted:

https://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/5433174889.html

gently caress me I want to sell the mustang so I can own this car.

A 390? I thought the last year for those was '70. The 401 is better in every way. Wonder why they did that.

Also, the '71 and '72 rear ends are so much better; I'd be frustrated buying a car that nice only to remind myself that I missed the good rear by a year.

NoWake
Dec 28, 2008

College Slice

KakerMix posted:

I'm seriously over here looking at importing a kei truck/van from 25 years ago now.

Why not snag the next Grumman LLV (the ubiquitous mail truck) that pops up for liquidation? It checks all the same boxes a kei truck would:
-RHD
-Slow
-Cheap to fix
-People will gawk
-Teeny tiny
-Hard to find one
-Will haul a surprising amount of your poo poo

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

NoWake posted:

Why not snag the next Grumman LLV (the ubiquitous mail truck) that pops up for liquidation? It checks all the same boxes a kei truck would:
-RHD
-Slow
-Cheap to fix
-People will gawk
-Teeny tiny
-Hard to find one

Because they average 10mpg, I dislike early S-10s and will have an absolute poo poo load of miles on them.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice

geeteeslow posted:

I know right where this car is; it's down the street from our FL place. Owner has 3 Miatas, a light blue NB and two of the originals. I would DEFINITELY be concerned about rust, I left my 1st gen 4Runner down there for 3 weeks & noticed rust in new places. As far as I know, this pack of Miata's have been ocean-side since new.

Ah yeah, I didn't even notice it was in Fernandina. It's disappointing going to see a car on the south/westside assuming it's going to be clean, only to find out the owner previously lived at the beach and it channeled its inner car-from-the-northeast.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Raluek posted:

Also, the '71 and '72 rear ends are so much better; I'd be frustrated buying a car that nice only to remind myself that I missed the good rear by a year.

Look at this opinion, look how wrong it is. Also god drat, that javelin is amazing. Every one I've seen in that condition down here has some rear end asking 10k for it.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I asked the guy about the Javelin. I texted him 4 hours after he posted and said someone was coming to look at it, and he would let me know if the deal didnt happen. Havent heard back yet. :(

Chillbro Baggins
Oct 8, 2004
Bad Angus! Bad!

KakerMix posted:

Because they average 10mpg, I dislike early S-10s and will have an absolute poo poo load of miles on them.

On the other hand, there's plenty of kits out there to put a small-block V8 in an S-10. Last time LLVs came up, we got into talking about swapping the body onto a Syclone/Typhoon chassis/engine. :getin:

blk
Dec 19, 2009
Sweet 928 time capsule - I love the brown on brown: http://eugene.craigslist.org/cto/5435092905.html

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.

NoWake posted:

-RHD
-Slow
-Cheap to fix
-People will gawk
-Teeny tiny
-Hard to find one

They aren't that small, really. At least compared to a Kei van like a Honda Acty or Subaru Sambar, both of which I'd love to have sometime.

Also I bet the mileage is because they stop and go every 150 feet and are roughly shaped like a sugar cube. That can't be good for fuel economy.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

blk posted:

Sweet 928 time capsule - I love the brown on brown: http://eugene.craigslist.org/cto/5435092905.html

Weird car in NA since, as noted in the ad, the S didn't come around till '83 (seller said '85 whatever). The interior is amazing, although I'd prefer the outside in white (928s just look so good in white).

blk
Dec 19, 2009

fyodor posted:

Weird car in NA since, as noted in the ad, the S didn't come around till '83 (seller said '85 whatever). The interior is amazing, although I'd prefer the outside in white (928s just look so good in white).

Yeah I like the interior alot better than the checkerboard whatever it was called

Eskaton
Aug 13, 2014
I want to post all the ads where people didn't even bother knocking off the snow for their pics, but there's so many...

este
Feb 17, 2004

Boing!
Dinosaur Gum
"I know what I got, no snow-ballers"

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

This could not ever go wrong, right?

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

leica posted:

"only problem with it is I lost the key, you have to start it by rubbing these two wires together."

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

LOL

Once the automatic transmission goes on these cars they're junk., even then it's only worth 700 if everything works :v:

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

leica posted:

I was gonna say other than you need to have a dealer license to attempt what the guy is trying to do.. Except it's Florida where the legality of things go out the window.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
https://dayton.craigslist.org/cto/5438584766.html

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
This is local to me.

https://southbend.craigslist.org/cto/5438379451.html

NoWake
Dec 28, 2008

College Slice
You can use the pony graphic as a cradle -> grave color swatch to see how much life the body has left (this one is dead)

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

I am going to Dayton this weekend....good thing I don't have a way to bring it back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chriskory
Aug 18, 2004

Back when I was actively driving I drove Akina even in my dreams
VIN: She doesn't no

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5437470860.html