Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

artist's recreation:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Zwingley posted:

wait what, unthrottle was empty-handed? uhhh where did i gently caress up

e: thank christ it had no impact on the match, but that's pretty awful if i accidentally sold my weapon

This is the kind of drunken tinkering I can get behind.

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

Zwingley posted:

e: thank christ it had no impact on the match, but that's pretty awful if i accidentally sold my weapon

Incredible.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Too lazy to look. What was the weapon? Please tell me it was steel.

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

"My dear Seth, you look absolutely dashing!"

Hair Elf

Spermy Smurf posted:

Naw, silver whip.

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Spermy Smurf posted:

adamantine two-handed sword

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Wooden hammer.

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

Hair Elf
In my defense I'm pretty sure I actually was drunk when I was fiddling with her last. :v:

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me
Whip made of love and kindness (well, it might as well be).

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

fallingdownjoe posted:

Whip made of love and kindness (well, it might as well be).

+10 Whip of Tickling

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
5 day old Dwarven Baby.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Zwingley posted:

In my defense I'm pretty sure I actually was drunk when I was fiddling with her last.

I usually have to sleep on the couch after a move like this.

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

AJ_Impy posted:

Jameson the Unruly with a perfect quad-kill clean sweep, taking him to 11 kills and overtaking his teammate and one-time kill leader Albrik the Insignificant, who is finally living up to his name.

I think the dudes manager is afk which makes me more bitter

Zwingley posted:

lmao poo poo, i noticed this but i thought you did it on purpose since you got mad about whips :negative:

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

Hair Elf

Tiler Kiwi posted:

lmao poo poo, i noticed this but i thought you did it on purpose since you got mad about whips :negative:

I mean this is as good a reason as any.

This is :perfect:

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Hey Bad Munki. Our fight might be tomorrow.

I am going to stab you in your stupid loving face.

You have been warned.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

It's going to be so funny when our fight reveals that Toady actually snuck fecal management into the game as your fighter shits himself from getting killed so hard by Jimbo.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I am gonna poo poo on the floor, then do this to Jimbo.

https://youtu.be/FjScM0NuiXE#t=0m30s

Edit: cant tell on phone if that time based link worked or not. If not, start at 30 seconds.

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Feb 7, 2016

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

Spermy Smurf posted:

Hey Bad Munki. Our fight might be tomorrow.

I am going to stab you in your stupid loving face.

You have been warned.

Tomorrow? Why wait?

:siren: Round 9, Fight 6 :siren:

The Petting Zoo is on the left side of the arena.
Antwoman (Spermy Smurf) is a female soldier ant woman. She wields a bronze large dagger, an iron large dagger, and a copper large dagger and wears an iron helm, a copper mail shirt, and copper greaves.
A Lost Cowman (Locomotive breath) is a male minotaur. He is empty handed and wears a silver helm, leather armor, an iron mail shirt, copper greaves, silver gauntlets, and iron low boots.
Simon Belmole (Ablative) is a male molemarian. He wields a copper scourge and wears a copper helm, a copper mail shirt, and copper high boots.
Stephen Harper (ChickenWing) is a male serpent man. He wields a silver war hammer and a wooden shield and wears leather gauntlets and leather high boots.

Cool Rad Awesome Pals is on the right side of the arena.
Punc Hant (Silverminnow) is a female soldier ant woman. She is empty handed and wears a steel breast plate.
BS-45 "Apeliminator" (alcharagia) is a male strangler. He wields a copper pick and wears no armor.
Jimbo Akimbo (Bad Munki) is a male dwarf. He wields two copper war hammers and wears an iron cap, an iron mail shirt, iron gauntlets, and iron low boots.
The Krying Bowbold Returns! (Krysmphoenix) is a female kobold. She wields a steel bow and wears no armor.

The Petting Zoo is a 1.09 to 1 betting favorite in this match with 3170.00 dwarfbucks in total bets placed on them, compared to 2899.00 dwarfbucks for Cool Rad Awesome Pals.

I don't think I'm spoiling much if I say that Krying is looking very scary at this point. And... hey, wait. Antwoman only has three daggers now? What happened to her other copper dagger?

Good job, Krying.

Battle is joined. Cowman grabs Punc, then realizes what he's grabbed and feels sorry enough to let her go. Belmole draws first blood, ripping open Apeliminator's thigh, grounding the strangler. Antwoman slashes off Punc's hand. She has spares. One punches back, and punches her foot so hard that Antwoman is unable to stand. Antwoman counter-counters with another hand slash.

Then Jimbo clobbers Cowman in the spine and the minotaur is paralyzed. Moments later, Belmole puts Apeliminator out of commision. Krying shoots. This time he hits. Antwoman takes the worst of it, and she's out, too. Moments later, Belmole strikes again, and Apeliminator is our first official death.

This got bloody in a hurry.

Cowman's teeth, his only remaining weapon save horns, go flying. Punc... I don't believe it. I really don't. Punc :siren: punches Antwoman in the head and kills her. :siren: Ant has killed ant. The only thing keeping Cowman alive is that Jimbo has been forced to divert his attention, as Stephen comes after him aggressively.

Punc decides to take on someone a bit more in her weight class now, and utterly misjudges this by attacking Belmole. Unsurprisingly, scourge happens. She's on the floor. So is Jimbo, after taking a blow from Stephen. He got back at the serpent, though, with a skull fracture.

Punc is swiftly put down. That leaves only Jimbo to shield Krying.

Another arrow flies. Another spinal shot to Cowman. Of course, Stephen is the current big threat. His hammer breaks Jimbo's neck, and Jimbo falls. Then he bites Cowman in the eye. Just because he can't move his limbs is no reason to stop fighting! Time enough for that when he's dead. Stephen finishes him.

The archer 3-v-1 is exactly what you would expect. Both arms and spine are broken, then her foot, then lower body. Then, um, her teeth. Belmole finally delivers a killing blow.

Final Score
The Petting Zoo: 4
Cool Rad Awesome Pals: 1

Kills
Punc Hant: 1
Simon Belmole: 3
Stephen Harper: 1

Combat Log

ZeeToo fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Feb 7, 2016

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-enC3tEZDE

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

ZeeToo posted:

and Apeliminator is our first official death.

デスデスデデスデスデスデスデスデスデスデスデスデスデスデスデスデスデスデスデスデスデスデスデスデスデス

<DIE THE DEATH! SENTENCE TO DEATH! GREAT EQUALIZER IS THE DEATH!!>

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

loving :lol: this was the best possible loss. :thumbsup:

Locomotive breath
Feb 1, 2010
Once again, Cowman has carried the team to victory with his incredible capacity for drawing abuse while the other people assist him via killing everyone. I still can't believe that Punc managed to kill someone though. It would be Antwoman though. Spermy.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
One Unblooded disgraced the arena. One Unblooded's corpse was removed from the arena.

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe

ZeeToo posted:

His hammer breaks Jimbo's neck, and Jimbo falls.
Jimbo is a traitor working for both teams? How did I not see this coming from Bad Munki?

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I DEMAND A DO-OVER! I DIDNT GET TO STAB MUNKI.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

No number of do-overs will change that. The only thing that will change is who smashes your face to death on our way to a loss.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

Pickled Tink posted:

Jimbo is a traitor working for both teams? How did I not see this coming from Bad Munki?

No wonder you like First Dog on the Moon; you really stare hard at all the words. :v:

(I like it, too.)

Spermy Smurf posted:

I DEMAND A DO-OVER! I DIDNT GET TO STAB MUNKI.

Okay.

Fight posted:

Punc Hant (CRAP) punches Antwoman (Petting Zoo) in the left upper leg with its first right hand, tearing the fat and bruising the muscle through the copper greaves!
Antwoman (Petting Zoo) falls over.
Antwoman (Petting Zoo) attacks Punc Hant (CRAP) but It jumps away!
Punc Hant (CRAP) punches Antwoman (Petting Zoo) in the second left upper arm with its second left hand, tearing the fat and bruising the muscle through the copper mail shirt!
Antwoman (Petting Zoo)stabs Punc Hant (CRAP) in the first left lower arm with its large iron dagger, tearing the muscle!
A sensory nerve has been severed, a ligament has been torn and a tendon has been torn!
Punc Hant (CRAP) punches Antwoman (Petting Zoo) in the second right lower arm with its second right hand, tearing the fat and bruising the muscle!
Antwoman (Petting Zoo) loses hold of the large copper dagger.
Simon Belmole (Petting Zoo) lashes Punc Hant (CRAP) in the right foot with his copper scourge and the injured part is cloven asunder!
An artery has been opened by the attack, a ligament has been torn and a tendon has been torn!
Punc Hant (CRAP) punches Antwoman (Petting Zoo) in the second left lower arm with its second right hand, tearing the fat and bruising the muscle!
Antwoman (Petting Zoo) gives in to pain.

Punc Hant still hosed you up before you cold try. It took Simon Belmole to, this time, narrowly save Antwoman's life. Also, Cowman threw Jimbo by the teeth, and Krying stabbed Cowman into unconsciousness and broke his skull with a bundle of arrows.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

ZeeToo posted:

No wonder you like First Dog on the Moon; you really stare hard at all the words. :v:

(I like it, too.)

Okay.

Punc Hant still hosed you up before you cold try. It took Simon Belmole to, this time, narrowly save Antwoman's life. Also, Cowman threw Jimbo by the teeth, and Krying stabbed Cowman into unconsciousness and broke his skull with a bundle of arrows.

Across all the multiverse, Spermy Smurf's lovely fighter being lovely is the one constant.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
gently caress this.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Nice.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Spermy Smurf posted:

gently caress this.

That's what your lovely fighter said on training day, too! :v:

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
archery physics :argh:

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!
:siren: Round 9, Fight 5 :siren:

A furry, a farmer, and two cows is on the left side of the arena.
Goku (Galick) is a male tigerman. He wields a wooden buckler and wears a leather cap, leather armor, a copper mail shirt, leather leggings, leather gauntlets, and leather high boots.
Dontellim Pike (John Charity Spring) is a male human. He wields an iron pike and wears an iron helm, leather armor, an iron mail shirt, leather leggings, leather gauntlets, and leather high boots.
Min/Maxotaur (Anchors) is a female minotaur. She wields a copper large dagger and a wooden buckler and wears a copper helm, two copper mail shirts, a copper breast plate, copper greaves, copper gauntlets, and copper high boots.
Rob Ford (Tirius) is a male minotaur. He wields an iron two-handed sword and a wooden shield and wears a copper helm, an iron mail shirt, leather leggings, copper gauntlets, and leather high boots.

Go big and/or go home is on the right side of the arena.
Snowshank Redemption (A good poster) is a male yeti. He wields a copper large dagger and wears an iron mail shirt, copper greaves, and copper gauntlets.
Tyler Durden is Hobbes (Iunnrais) is a male tigerman. He is empty handed and wears leather armor.
3 Wolf Moon Shirt (iLonie) is a male werewolf. He wields an iron two-handed sword and wears a leather cap, leather armor, leather leggings, leather gauntlets, and leather high boots.
Slam Whale Willy (potatomanjack) is a male werewolf. He wields a silver mace and a wooden buckler and wears a leather cap, a copper mail shirt, leather leggings, leather gauntlets, and leather high boots.

Go big and/or go home is a 5.68 to 1 betting favorite in this match with 5116.00 dwarfbucks in total bets placed on them, compared to 900.00 dwarfbucks for A furry, a farmer, and two cows.

Betting has tightened up a bit, but Go big are hugely favored.

Moon Shirt deflects Rob's sword, then stabs with his own, eerily similar blade, chopping into feet. The tigers on each team meet, Goku laying about with his buckler. Oak buckler. That's not going to do much. Tyler's punches do more. Min/Max bodychecks Willy, stabbing him in the arm with her dagger. He loses his mace. Snowshank stabes through Goku's spine. Then, an ill-considered dodge from Tyler puts him next to Min/Max, who bulls through his attempt at a high kick and stabs his foot, flooring him for the remainder of the fight.

This is another fight that's just bloody blow after blow. Well, mostly. Three members of Furry Farm manage to miss Snowshank one after another, for instance:

In response, Snowshank stabs Goku again. Bone breaks, and the tiger is out. Min/Max keeps at Tyler, continuing to chop him slowly. His counter-punches are largely nullified by her armor. And she's completely dodging Willy. Seriously, check out how many times she dodges him in a row. Finally, about now, Pike draws his first blood with his second attack, the laggard. It chops up some of Tyler's liver, and the tigerman is down. At the same time, Moon Shirt chops at Pike's arm. Tiring of dodging Willy, Min/Max rips open his thigh, dealing impressive damage for a dagger.

Pike deals lethal damage to Tyler, and suddenly the fight is uneven. Moon Shirt is undeterred, and stabs Pike from behind, somehow only bruising after working through leather armor. Pike misses a very important counter attack, then Moon Shirt chops off one of his feet. Snowshank stabs Rob so hard the minotaur drops his sword and passes out. Min/Max explodes Willy's shield hand, and he's down to one unharmed limb.

I'm not sure which team is winning, but they're certainly not unscathed.

Min/Max stabs Willy again, and he's out of commision. Pike loses his other booted foot to Moon Shirt. Repeated chops dice him further, until he's out. That leaves us with three cases where one functional fighter is trying to kill a downed fighter, and forgotten Goku by himself. I think it's clear by now that Furry Farm is losing; only Min/Max, who is proving quite adept this fight, at least, remains in fighting trim. In fact, she strikes the next kill, as Willy passes on. She heads over to Snowshank.

Pike bleeds to death, freeing Moon Shirt to help. Not that it's needed. Snowshank has managed to take down Min/Max, leaving two crippled minotaurs at his feet. Furry Farm outnumber their opponents, but none of them are conscious enough to fight. Moon Shirt kills Goku. He kills Rob. He kills Min/Max. Sorry, Snowshank; you might have won the fight by wiping out those two minotaurs, but you don't get credit.

Final Score
A furry, a farmer, and two cows: 2
Go big and/or go home: 4

Kills
3 Wolf Moon Shirt: 4
Min/Maxotaur: 1
Dontellim Pike: 1

Combat Log

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Its the drat superbowl. Stop posting fights.

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

Someone is getting this as an avatar. I don't know who, but it's gonna happen.

Spermy Smurf posted:

Counterpoint: post all the fights.

And then start the next round before the superbowl is over.

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

Spermy Smurf posted:

It's not my sport of choice, and I have more time on weekends than during the week. :shrug:

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Ablative posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Ablative posted:

:agreed: