Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Been Playing Dragons Doge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Saints Row 1 all weekend.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm watching a Minecraft streamer while playing minecraft, ATM OP. The streamer is using a voice filter thing to make him sound like the Lich King or w/e and every time someone subscribes he starts talking about how he is going to use there female family members and dad to pleasure his insanely powerful dick and balls.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I'm watching a Minecraft streamer while playing minecraft, ATM OP. The streamer is using a voice filter thing to make him sound like the Lich King or w/e and every time someone subscribes he starts talking about how he is going to use there female family members and dad to pleasure his insanely powerful dick and balls.

Thanks for watching dont forget to sub

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im playing grimdawn...it's good

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I finally got machines working in this pack... Their insane.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm about to be able to make a Tool Forge... Hell yea.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I'm about to be able to make a Tool Forge... Hell yea.

Gonna forge some nice tools to put into your rear end, huh?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Grow up.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

So easy to piss off the "trolls" in this forum.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Wormskull posted:

Link

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Saint's Row 1 .

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
I just Cities Skylines in the sale so probs that

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
XCOm 2.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ill be playing a lot of BLOPS3 later

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

THis. Its a lot of fun

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

i'm playing paper mario

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'll probably stream some Bloodborne

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Ristolaz posted:

I just Cities Skylines in the sale so probs that

Enjoy, gamer.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Gonna play Marvel: Future Fight on the iPhone on the way home and do homework after.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Heavily modded minecraft.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

final fantasy tactics on my ipad

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
ff9 :-)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

dark souls 2 probably but maybe xenoblade x

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dark Souls 2

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Locked in a hotel in the middle of nowhere with 70 school girls, so no gaming for me.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Playing Animal Crossing as well, to check to see if the fucktarded piece of poo poo art seller showed up in my town yet. rear end!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Gonna be filing an RMA request and imagining how fun XCOM 2 is, instead of playing it

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Gahhh.. wish I was playing SexCom.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Larry Parrish posted:

Gonna be filing an RMA request and imagining how fun XCOM 2 is, instead of playing it

It probably sucks poo poo.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ragg posted:

It probably sucks poo poo.

This.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm looking forward to teh poo poo tile clicking game of epic randomness part 2. Pause. Not.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I bought a couple cheap games during the Steam sale, The Fall and The Swapper, so maybe those sometime this weekend. I need a short break from Dragon's Dogma as I've been playing it non-stop

on the other hand I just opened steam and my mouse cursor just happened to hover over Dragon's Dogma and thn click it all by itself so I guess I'll play that tonight

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

System Requirements Lab is pessimistic about my computer's chances of running XCOM 2 and I'm too broke to buy it anyway so I'll probably play the original, and maybe Bloodborne as well. Maybe even Divinity: Original Sin, if I really want to go wild tonight.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm looking forward to teh poo poo tile clicking game of epic randomness part 2. Pause. Not.

Im looking forward to a working computer, really.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
May play Super Mario RPG: LEgend of the Seven Stars for the first time as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008