Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

May play Super Mario RPG: LEgend of the Seven Stars for the first time as well.

do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Fantasy Life. Probably going to get back into M&L Dream Team since I wanted to beat that before buying Paper Jam.

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

get some rechargeable batteries

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Excellent game

Epic

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I fully endorse this

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and Stout

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

how is vodka with moxie

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Monster Hunter 4.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
Debating between playing CS go, bf4 or smashing my ballsack with a rock

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
csgo is loving awesome

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
I rly like it but competitive is too serious and casual is too casual so I usually play arms race

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

crunk dork posted:

I rly like it but competitive is too serious and casual is too casual so I usually play arms race

just play it how you see fit and if you do bad youll be put against bad people and not have to worry too much

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArfJason posted:

just play it how you see fit and if you do bad youll be put against bad people and not have to worry too much

This works for me. I'm decent at CS:GO but I refuse to try hard, and love to do goofy poo poo like nova rushing or ninja defusing or whatever. I'm stuck right around Gold AK 1 and 2 and that's a good mix of challenging opponents and people too stupid to see through my lame tricks.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ragg posted:

It probably sucks poo poo.

thank u for delivering this brutal truth bomb ragg

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
I would like to play some with people that aren't getting mad as hell about rank every round if anyone would like 2 add crunk dork on steam

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
drinking games

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I beat demons souls and I'm starting dark souls

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

rediscover posted:

Heavily modded minecraft.

This.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tonight I'm going to work on getting an AE system at least hooked up to my drawer system.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh my goodness, Cheddar Bay Biscuits are the motherfucking purestrain win my brother.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I'm still completely overwhelmed by all the shiz you can do.. I built a machine that turns ores into 2 bars each with pipes etc but I hacve to manually put the ores in cause when I tried to have them piped into it they spilled all over teh drat ground. And that's all I have after 8+ hours

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I mean I also have a house and stuff.. but Mod Wise I mean.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I suggest trying to learn some of the basics of the mods with Crash Landing, Sky Factory 2, or Agrarian Skies which are variations on the Skyblock theme more or less. There's also Journey to the Core. AS, JTTC, and Crash Landing have little quest books that help guide you along a little. Bacon_Donut refuses to use the book thing for a reason he's never fully explained but he has a pastebin of "Goals" for it. lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

xcom 2 owns

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My internet seems to have been working properly for the first time in 6 months so I may actually get back into CSGO.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

I suggest trying to learn some of the basics of the mods with Crash Landing, Sky Factory 2, or Agrarian Skies which are variations on the Skyblock theme more or less. There's also Journey to the Core. AS, JTTC, and Crash Landing have little quest books that help guide you along a little. Bacon_Donut refuses to use the book thing for a reason he's never fully explained but he has a pastebin of "Goals" for it. lol

Are thoe specific to certain mod packs or..? I'm playing woth Tekkit Legends for ref.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

rediscover posted:

Are thoe specific to certain mod packs or..? I'm playing woth Tekkit Legends for ref.

Those are mod packs.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Some are on AT Launcher, some are on FTB Launcher, or Curse.

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

i havent really played minecraft since tekkit classic was the "in" modpack

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
SMRPG report cross post: It's ugly and not as good as Paper Mario. I'm enjoying it though.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

SMRPG report cross post: It's ugly and not as good as Paper Mario. I'm enjoying it though.
D:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Right now I'm watching Bacon_Donut's mom's stream and it's absolutely blowing my mind that he hasn't given his mom a sick rear end streaming rig by now.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

when i last replayed SMRPG i realized it was mostly nostalgia that fueled my love for it. as hard as that was to realize, well, i did it -- and i'm a better gamer for it today.

it's still an important game to play, however, IMO.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Gonna mix it up for the change with the Bravely Default demo, two years late. Played a little the other night and hoping to complete, will probably buy the full game at this rate.

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

final fantasy tactics on my ipad

I was thinking of getting it for my Android tablet, how's the iPad version? I've heard they're very similar but I've also never played FFT so it would be new to me either way.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

C-Euro posted:

Gonna mix it up for the change with the Bravely Default demo, two years late. Played a little the other night and hoping to complete, will probably buy the full game at this rate.

I was thinking of getting it for my Android tablet, how's the iPad version? I've heard they're very similar but I've also never played FFT so it would be new to me either way.

its crashed a bunch but otherwise it plays fine

i just got past the execution fight and the weird bossfight after it. ive tried like 3 different times before this to get into it and this time it finally took

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

C-Euro posted:

Bravely default is some severe win. Can't wait for the sequel to get translated here (I think that comes out in a month or two).

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I ended up beating Demons Souls and getting to the Depths bonfire in Dark Souls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
A lot of people say the end game to bravely default kinda sucks but I think its a cool idea and I like it. Sequel looks good too.