Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which sister is best
This poll is closed.
sakura 11 6.96%
hinoka 21 13.29%
camilla 42 26.58%
elise 15 9.49%
im gay (in a nonironic sense) 69 43.67%
Total: 158 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

hahaha, lol @ kite for making a post this bad. id never make an awful post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

FirstAidKite posted:

icant, i dont have archives

someone screencap for kite, i'm too embarrassed by myself when i was 18

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Baal posted:

Look at the link Kite

You and I met far before nite crew
the circle of posting...

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Baalster

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i went looking through my probations as a punchline but tbh none of them were that bad

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Endorph posted:

hahaha, lol @ kite for making a post this bad. id never make an awful post.

please don't shame me with any of my many awful posts

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Baal posted:

someone screencap for kite, i'm too embarrassed by myself when i was 18

You mean that wasn't an epic troll thread? lmao

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm going to go my job interview in a cowboy bebop shirt and jacket and I'm probably going to get hired

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

Kite of Yesteryear posted:

Hey man just saying this is really really bad.

Baalster posted:
Hello everyone, I'm Baalster and this is my first LP so I'm looking forward to doing this. My thought process for picking the game went something like this, "I want to do an LP for SA but what game am I familiar enough with to actually do?" and then it hit me.

Don't do this. People don't care if it is your first lp.

Baalster posted:
Spoilers are fine.

Aqua is the only sensible one, Terra becomes possessed by Leonard Nimoy and gets amnesia and eventually becomes the final boss of kingdom hearts 1 and kingdom hearts 2. Ventus is linked to sora's heart because of a situation way too similar to that episode of the drew carey show where drew died so ventus' dying soul meets up with sora's newborn soul and they bro it up and that is why sora can use a keyblade

Baalster posted:
Kingdom Hearts

HOTLINKING

Yeah uh you're hotlinking a fuckton man, christ. That one image stretches out the entire page. This page is taking a long time to load due to how huge the images are.

Also you probably don't need to summarize every single game in the series up to this point in your OP, especially if your summaries are just giant walls of text longer than an actual summary. This is just opinion tho

Baalster posted:
GIANT loving IMAGE HOLY poo poo

As major villains

Seriously man just resize that poo poo, how were you going to handle the screenshots if you're just gonna hotlink from the kingdom hearts wiki for the op

Baalster posted:
This will be a screenshot LP, as I am broke as a joke and do not have proper recording equipment for this thing and I hope you guys enjoy my ramblings to come.

Birth By Sleep is a very action oriented game. Extremely extremely action oriented. Doing a screenshot lp is a pretty bad idea and while I understand not wanting to drop money on proper recording equipment, deciding to do a game you apparently want to do justice to but then deciding you can't be bothered to do it properly seems dumb to me. It just screams "I'm doing this just to show SA that I can make an LP" rather than actually trying to do the game proper.

Baalster posted:
Jesus christ, I wrote more than was probably necessary.

Definitely.

Baalster posted:
I was going to put off doing the first part until tomorrow but I guess I should add some actual game in instead of an introductory note,

My hopes for this thread are really high!

This thread is just really really off. Maybe you should have taken it to the sandcastle. Or you can keep going, I guess, but this is pretty horrible and shi

Pork Lift posted:
Hi, I'm defending this thread in advance.

gently caress

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

littleorv posted:

You mean that wasn't an epic troll thread? lmao

I wish I was even close to that funny

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Bad Seafood posted:

Of the McAlister KillEdges?

ha ha ha

it's her weapon. gives her maximum overcrits

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Endorph posted:

i went looking through my probations as a punchline but tbh none of them were that bad

Don't act like a child because someone has a contrary opinion to your own. There's no reason to violate the rules of the forum and of reasonable discourse because UGH SOME GUY HAS A BAD OPINION. This may be true, but there's no need for you personally to point it out outside the realm of clearly worded counter-arguments. User loses posting privileges for 3 days.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Space Flower posted:

ha ha ha

it's her weapon. gives her maximum overcrits
I can't even begin to tell you how disappointed I am to learn KillEdge isn't her last name.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
oh ok

yeah i dont remember any of that, pork lift an di just generlaly shat on any kh-related threads :shrug:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Bad Seafood posted:

I can't even begin to tell you how disappointed I am to learn KillEdge isn't her last name.
and the other guy isn't named lopto yotsmung either

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
tbh i was expecting it to be the thread where people were like "kite is getting off on his power over another user!!!" cause i did a mod challenge thing before someone else did and it made a lot of people salty lol

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Gonna name one of my Darkest Dungeon gals Makua KillEdge now.

Probably one of my Hellions.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

the freaking LP master

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Bad Seafood posted:

Not everyone can hope to be like Edge Maverick.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

lol at all of this

Baalster

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Endorph posted:

and the other guy isn't named lopto yotsmung either
My entire life has been a lie.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

i dont wanna play anime

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

thanks for clarification. that's basically what i expected, so it seemed kinda weird that people talked about the two versions being a blatantly good/evil split.

DoubleDonut posted:

The people who are scared of face touching are the evil side

can't wait for the fourth version of Fates, where you fight NoA and NoJ

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
If I get the new Fire Emblem, I'm getting the good guy one! I can't cheer for villains! Go good guys!

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

dogsicle posted:

can't wait for the fourth version of Fates, where you fight NoA and NoJ

Segagaga: Retribution

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Diabloster, Mephister, and Baalster

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Parmesan Basil posted:

If I get the new Fire Emblem, I'm getting the good guy one! I can't cheer for villains! Go good guys!

neither side are the bad guys

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Bad Seafood posted:

Gonna name one of my Darkest Dungeon gals Makua KillEdge now.

Probably one of my Hellions.
makua is cool, good choice

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Parmesan Basil posted:

If I get the new Fire Emblem, I'm getting the good guy one! I can't cheer for villains!

I can.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

fags

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
the fun part is i am unlikely to even get neue fire emblem

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

update: i hosed up, that's mareeta. THIS is makua.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
piss

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

https://i.4cdn.org/a/1454696913634.webm

war has begun

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Endorph posted:

update: i hosed up, that's mareeta. THIS is makua.

that's not how you hold a sword!

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

El Burbo posted:

neither side are the bad guys

Hmm! That's interesting! I'm under the impression they fight each other though. Sounds stressful!

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

I'm glad in a weird way that DBZ is still popular.

Not just with people who grew up with it back in the day but with the younger generation too.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Overheard some teenager around lunch one time talking about One-Punch Man and his friend was like "Nah man Goku would end him" which turned into a huge debate about what they would use the dragon balls for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Bad Seafood posted:

Overheard some teenager around lunch one time talking about One-Punch Man and his friend was like "Nah man Goku would end him" which turned into a huge debate about what they would use the dragon balls for.

your friend's right

• Locked thread