Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Now with more zenni, my broly team looks like:

UR STR SSJ Goten
UR TEQ SSJ Goku
SSR INT King Vegeta
SSR TEQ Mighty Mask
--
UR AGL SSJ2 Vegeta
UR AGL SSGSS Goku

The top for are the rampage blockers, the bottom two are my best AGL characters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Having none of those, I'll just have to wait for the medals to show up in Baby's shop. At least I have SA8 PHY Broly now.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Echophonic posted:

I've gotten burned out once or twice. Just take a break and just log in for the logon bonuses. Then, once you're ready to start playing or an event catches your fancy, you'll have a stack of useful stuff to work on whatever you get. The Dokkan Festival logon rewards are pretty drat good. It's like 3 million zeni and 30 stones.

Would you guys like me to go roflstomp Broly in your honor? I think I have one of the best possible teams for it.

I'm curious to see how fast you can do it.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Agoat posted:

I'm curious to see how fast you can do it.

About eight and a half minutes if I get a good partner. One senzu, a ghost usher, and two fruit is all I tend to use.

Ok, so I commented on an SA2 Broly I found. I found someone with an SA9 one. I hope that's all Old Kais, because otherwise? Goddamn.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

So I just started playing this and got a hilarious amount of Dragon Stones shat onto me. I'm assuming I should do one of the multipulls when I reach 50, but which one? My guess is the one-time one that guarantees a SSR, but I want to make sure I'm not missing something.

EDIT: And is there a particular thing I'll want to use wishes on

Oh Snapple! fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Feb 7, 2016

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Oh Snapple! posted:

So I just started playing this and got a hilarious amount of Dragon Stones shat onto me. I'm assuming I should do one of the multipulls when I reach 50, but which one? My guess is the one-time one that guarantees a SSR, but I want to make sure I'm not missing something.

EDIT: And is there a particular thing I'll want to use wishes on

The one time is almost certainly a better choice, having an SSR will make almost everything easier.

As for wishes, more allies is a good one, followed by more items. You have to do all of them to get to the next set, so it's just an order preference from there. I'd say allies->items->strengthen X, where X is your SSR. You're going to have a hard time getting the rarer medals early on, so it'd be a good start on the silver and gold ones until you get the daily medal events under control.

Good cards to get early on include the R Goku you get from the Showdown even,. You can earn medals to turn him into new, better, cards. All the Strike cards (like the current Grandpa Gohan) are good to try to get your hands on, but can be pretty tough to clear early on. Focus on working your way through the story and racking up multi-pulls.

Pay really close attention to your links. Good ones to keep an eye out for early on are Z-Fighters, Turtle School, Saiyan Warrior Race, Brutal Beatdown, and Prodigies. There's even a few decent Rs with Blazing Battle, which is quite nice. Once you start getting a stock of stronger SR cards, links like Shocking Speed, Kamehameha, and the Super Saiyan set become more viable for teambuilding.

Other tips:

Don't revive with stones, as a general rule. I'd say it's alright to do in certain situations, but you have to weigh it against a character pull. I did it early on to help clear Strike fights to get some good SRs, which I thought seemed like a good trade. The logic's a bit different now, but worth considering.

Save up for multi-pulls. Back in the beginning we didn't have the guaranteed SR, so it was all kind of whatever, but nowadays getting at least one SR is pretty dang nice.

Restoring stamina is good during the world tournament and rarely during long or grindy events. I do it to finish events quickly or farm stuff, but I buy a lot of stones.

Don't be like me and buy a lot of stones. :v:

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Feb 7, 2016

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Thanks for all that info, it's appreciated.

I actually went and got both of the Gokus from Showdown, the Angel one has been my anchor for a while.

Did my multipull. Not sure how good it ended up being, but I got a SS God Vegeta so gently caress it I'll take it

Oh Snapple! fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Aug 16, 2016

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Oh Snapple! posted:

Thanks for all that info, it's appreciated.

I actually went and got both of the Gokus from Showdown, the Angel one has been my anchor for a while.

Did my multipull. Not sure how good it ended up being, but I got a SS God Vegeta so gently caress it I'll take it

That is a pretty drat good pull. I like both SSJ Trunks, Zangya is one of the better SR leaders, and SSGSS AGL Vegeta is pretty solid. Not my favorite AGL Super Saiyan, but hits really hard and is really tough. Definitely look at Zangya as a lead, +2 ki is on all the SSRs considered top-tier, her only tradeoff is the HP cutoff.

That AGL SSJ Trunks has a really cool leader ability that makes a lot of stuff more possible. Attack reduction leaders are awesome and he's the only one that reduces STR.

Oh yeah, for those Gokus. You can get the TEQ one every time you finish the first stage on Z-hard. Once you Z-Awaken him, you can Dokkan Awaken him into Angel Goku. From there, you can Z-Awaken him, then Dokkan again into TEQ SSJ Goku. Who, obviously, would work very well with that pack of Super Saiyans you just pulled.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Feb 7, 2016

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
I had more success running the second Broly tonight than I did yesterday, as I changed up the team a little bit. (Do you get a guaranteed 'Kakarot Medal? Because I'm 4 for 4 on completed stages so far). Changed the team up, but the stage is still pretty hard.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Yeah, I'm 8/8, pretty sure it's guaranteed.

I've got the big bastard on farm with that team from last page. I'm sure it's obvious, but the Tree of Might fruit really is an incredible item and key to ending the fight before you get worn down. Really just depends on who's up when he does stuff on if I need to Usher or Senzu, even. Tried out a World Tournament Announcer to juice Gohan and SSG Goku. Wasn't bad, but it maybe ended the fight half a round sooner. Definitely worth considering for other things that need nuking and don't have a million and a half HP.

Makes it kind of a kick in the dick that I probably will never get a Broly. Oh well, I'll have the medals for if I ever do. 5 more to go, so I'm not in a rush. Wish he dropped more money, but 15k exp on my new cards ain't bad.

Edit: Nevermind, got a loving SSJ STR Broly! :siren: That makes 8 SSRs out of this gacha. The 4 new Goku family, another Turles, a TEQ Cooler, a SSJ INT Teen Gohan, and Broly.

Oh yeah, so weird thing I noticed about Rampage. People were saying it's weird how stuff does damage sometimes. I think it's a function of doing some amount of damage relative to his defense and supers just usually break the number. Once Kaioken Goku got to 40k or so attack, it did a little over 20k. Higher than that it starts doing close to the attack value. He's the only card that can approach numbers like that with base attacks. Whereas the Rares like Trunks might have a hard time breaking 40k with a super, so might have some strange interaction with the math regarding the defense, even with Rampage suppressed.
Basically, the attack/defense math is all fucky to begin with and Rampage is a hack to it.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 08:21 on Feb 7, 2016

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Is there other stuff like Broly that's going to be inaccessible to most people without specific teams in the future? I had no idea there was stuff like this in the Japanese version, and I play too casually to ever really beat Broly I think.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

There's going to be a Cell one next I think, along with making the SSR Perfect Cell dokkanable into an LR

Broly is probably going to be tougher than most? I don't know what anything other than Cell's gimmick is (health regen)

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

There's also a Kid Buu event where you can dokkan the SSR Kid Buu we got recently too although I don't know what the gimmick was there.

Also I dokkaned the STR Broly I got and he's a goddamn monster, tossing out 50k damage just for his normal attacks at level 70. Maybe I should feed him my Old Kais to make his specials hit even harder.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

And there will be an SSJ3Goku event where that can be made into an LR as long as you can beat the gimmick win in 6 rounds. That one will probably a long while in the future though. That'll allow me to get more SSRs from tourneys and maybe GSSR multipulls.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
There's also going to be an event to Dokkan AGL SSJ Goku, TEQ SSJ Vegeta, and PHY Piccolo. They don't get insanely good, but they improve quite a bit.

Tribladeofchaos posted:

There's also a Kid Buu event where you can dokkan the SSR Kid Buu we got recently too although I don't know what the gimmick was there.

Also I dokkaned the STR Broly I got and he's a goddamn monster, tossing out 50k damage just for his normal attacks at level 70. Maybe I should feed him my Old Kais to make his specials hit even harder.

I kind of feel like Broly isn't a great use of Old Kais if you're going to Dokkan him. His special modifier goes down to extreme and he probably does enough damage to not need the bump.

Ok, I've never done it before via training, anyone have any tips for taking a character to 100? All of mine have been through use so far, since it's usually not a big jump from 80 to 100.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Feb 7, 2016

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Echophonic posted:

There's also going to be an event to Dokkan AGL SSJ Goku, TEQ SSJ Vegeta, and PHY Piccolo. They don't get insanely good, but they improve quite a bit.

I kind of feel like Broly isn't a great use of Old Kais if you're going to Dokkan him. His special modifier goes down to extreme and he probably does enough damage to not need the bump.

Ok, I've never done it before via training, anyone have any tips for taking a character to 100? All of mine have been through use so far, since it's usually not a big jump from 80 to 100.

I usually make liberal use of swords and Supreme Kai planet. It takes a lot to get a character up to Level 100 (which is why I miss top level training so much).

Also decided to use the last stones I had for a multi-pull. I got another SSJ Trunks, but then I finally got another character from the event - SSJ Goku. Even though he's better than the AGL SSJ Goku (And TEQ SSJ Goku) I have, I was hoping to either get Goten or Gohan, since I could have replaced King Vegeta (Super Attack Level 10 does no damage) or Great Sayiaman 2.

I don't think you can even attempt this without having five of the battling brawlers and 2 heavy hitters on Supers. My last run was my SSJ3 Goku, SSG Goku, new SSJ Goku and SSJ Trunks, and King Vegeta and Great Saiyaman 2, and friend SSG Goku (everyone else in the friends list was not AGL or a member of the rampage reducing team). I probably should have just gone to Time for a Showdown and wait 20 minutes for a better friend selection. I was able to beat it, but I used 4 stones, and probably would have not been able to beat it if I didn't have a SSJ3 Goku Dokkan on the final part that did 294k damage. I have no idea how a F2P player has any chance to beat this (although they probably wouldn't have any need or desire to).

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Cozz posted:

I usually make liberal use of swords and Supreme Kai planet. It takes a lot to get a character up to Level 100 (which is why I miss top level training so much).

Also decided to use the last stones I had for a multi-pull. I got another SSJ Trunks, but then I finally got another character from the event - SSJ Goku. Even though he's better than the AGL SSJ Goku (And TEQ SSJ Goku) I have, I was hoping to either get Goten or Gohan, since I could have replaced King Vegeta (Super Attack Level 10 does no damage) or Great Sayiaman 2.

I don't think you can even attempt this without having five of the battling brawlers and 2 heavy hitters on Supers. My last run was my SSJ3 Goku, SSG Goku, new SSJ Goku and SSJ Trunks, and King Vegeta and Great Saiyaman 2, and friend SSG Goku (everyone else in the friends list was not AGL or a member of the rampage reducing team). I probably should have just gone to Time for a Showdown and wait 20 minutes for a better friend selection. I was able to beat it, but I used 4 stones, and probably would have not been able to beat it if I didn't have a SSJ3 Goku Dokkan on the final part that did 294k damage. I have no idea how a F2P player has any chance to beat this (although they probably wouldn't have any need or desire to).

Yeah, I'm just going hard on all the rares I have kicking around and the Z-Swords I've been accumulating. Seems to be the only way. Found a 50G Gravity Chamber in the Baba Shop, so that helped with the trip to 80. The real problem is that I'm more broke than usual. Z-Awakening 4 SSRs took a pretty serious toll on my stack of zeni (and patience). I'm also kind of low on PHY and STR training materials after 3 STR SSRs and PHY Broly.

I wonder when that Frieza event is coming back. I ignored it last time since I had natural Golden Frieza and held illusions of building an all-Frieza team. I never even Z-Awakened the 2nd or 3rd forms. Seems like the Dokkaned Third Form Frieza is a good fit for BROLYTEAM 2016.

I think the team looks like LSSJ Broly/Turles/SSJ2 AGL Gohan/SSJ2 TEQ Goku as the core, then a mix of TEQ Golden Frieza, AGL Max Power Roshi, and PHY SSJ Broly to fill the other slots. The only one I'm missing is Frieza, but I'm not sure he's a better fit than Roshi or PHY Broly. Roshi is awesome, as is well known, and PHY Broly adds some color to the team in addition to Super Saiyan and SA10.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
So I finally beat STR Broly, albeit with one dragon stone. I think that's the best I can reasonably manage considering my anti-Broly characters consist of Mighty Mask, King Vegeta and TEQ UR Goku which are the only F2P characters that can be guaranteed.

ChronoReverse fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Feb 7, 2016

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

ChronoReverse posted:

So I finally beat PHY Broly, albeit with one dragon stone. I think that's the best I can reasonably manage considering my anti-Broly characters consist of Mighty Mask, King Vegeta and TEQ UR Goku which are the only F2P characters that can be guaranteed.

PHY Broly doesn't have rampage, so you can use a strength team to fight him. If you meant Strength Broly, then Congratulations on Grinding that out.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

Cozz posted:

PHY Broly doesn't have rampage, so you can use a strength team to fight him. If you meant Strength Broly, then Congratulations on Grinding that out.

I meant STR. Much more impressive?

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

ChronoReverse posted:

I meant STR. Much more impressive?

:yeah:

Nice work. Just have to to it two more times for PHY SSJ Broly. He's definitely worth a few revive stones, I'd say. He's one of the best PHY cards in global and still pretty drat good in Japan, from the looks of it.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Feb 7, 2016

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Zenis are my bane too. SSJ Goku/Kid Buu/Super Trunks/FF Freeza/SSJ2 Gohan are all waiting for Z-Awakening, got all the medals ready. Besides that one Korin medal I've been trying to get since Broly started, good thing tomorrow is AGL day.

PHY Broly is really good, 2nd best PHY on global. If you don't have the new SSR for Broly try setting up a double AGL block (R Trunks and SSR Saiyaman if possible), get a friend Kaioken Goku + Pikkon and put everything in the Kaioken basket. Broly actually doesn't do all that much damage (less than Z-Hard strike bosses at least) if you can get Burning Fight blocks and with him only attacking every 2nd turn you can set up blocks pretty easily. With that only the hit-all attack is somewhat dangerous and you should have enough time to power the Kaioken Goku up. Preferably use a HP leader (Kid Buu/SSJ2 AGL Gohan/Broku) or a HP friend if you have Kaioken Goku yourself.
And always take the top path. Pretty sure everyone is doing it already, but the Ki fields are so much more valuable than the item drops, especially since they give up to 4 Ki.

Syrant
Jun 28, 2006
This post is brought to you by: Goat Bouillabaise.

First 9
Added myself to the spreadsheet. I managed to get the 'Father's Teachings' kid Trunks for the event with a multi then single pull. I don't know if I'll be able to crack this event open fully or not.

Edit: Also, I haven't been in the thread for a while but what the hell does it mean with Mister Satan or the Ginyu Force show up when summoning? I get the Super Saiyan bit but not those.

Syrant fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Feb 7, 2016

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Syrant posted:

Added myself to the spreadsheet. I managed to get the 'Father's Teachings' kid Trunks for the event with a multi then single pull. I don't know if I'll be able to crack this event open fully or not.

Edit: Also, I haven't been in the thread for a while but what the hell does it mean with Mister Satan or the Ginyu Force show up when summoning? I get the Super Saiyan bit but not those.

Here's what someone on the Reddit Wik said everything means

quote:

Saiyan Pods: These are random but to me the more the better. 1 Saiyan pod won't get you that much unless your really lucky and he goes super Saiyan or You get the rainbow texts. 3-5 Saiyan Pods are what your usually aiming for. It won't boost you on getting an SSR but boost you on getting Goku into Super Saiyan or Rainbow text.
Hercule Satan: One of the Most annoying character in DBZ HISTORY Imo sneaks in to the Gacha. People speculate that if he appears it means Goku will not Go super Saiyan well that's not the Case at all. In fact I have gotten more Rainbow Text with him than Saiyan Pods. He is really random Btw but anything can happen with him.
Let's Move on to the summon animations.
I know when you first did a multi summon after this update and you saw Black Hair Goku after the pods or Hercule animation and you were like WTF BANDAI I WANT A drat REFUND RIGHT NOW Then Goku Went Super Saiyan Outta No Where And your face was like this Pretty cool.
After that Goku goes in his first three transformation. Each one has a meaning even his base form has a meaning.
Black Hair Goku (Base): R and rare chance of SR
Super Saiyan Goku: Guaranteed SR
Super Saiyan 2 Goku: SR and Rare chance of SSR
Super Saiyan 3 Goku: Guaranteed SSR
Oh It's not over yet...
So I know you guys saw a Rainbow Text which represents Dokkan meaning you are most likely going to get a character featured on the event.
But Rainbow texts'are more important than that. Not only can Goku can go super Saiyan with the rainbow text is enabled but he can also summon even more features This may happen to you and No you did not just break your phone -_-.
Jp Farewell Goku: Remember Goku doing that right before his second death in the cell saga...Sweet Nostalgia Well If Goku appears with a rainbow text and fires a Kamehameha in his base form or Goes super Saiyan not 2 or 3 (which is random) you will get that image. THIS IS ALSO A GUARANTEED SSR. Goku can also do this if he stays in his base form with out rainbow text but it is Super Rare For him to do that.
Gbl farewell Goku: Wierdly really different to Jp Fare-Well Goku. Farewell Goku is Guranteed SSR BUT APPEARS IN A DIFFERENT PROCESS If you get rainbow text and Goku goes and remain in regular super saiyan there is a huge chance for Farewell Goku to Appear.
Super Saiyan Goku On Namek: Another sweet Nostalgic moment This Goku will burst out saying YOU MADE ME MAD...FRIEZA!!!. It appears the same way as how Farewell Goku does and Most of you re-rollers may have noticed this occur to you once. THIS SADLY MEANS A GUARANTEED SR

Also, spent even more cash (I am hopefully done for a month) and finally got that Gohan, as well as getting my 13th medal, so I'm done battling Broly. I'm changing my leader from my SSJ3 Goku to my level 80 Awakened Gohan, so hopefully that helps out anyone on the friends list. I was originally planning on using the Old Kais from the next world tournament on SSG Goku, but this Gohan is really making me reconsider.

Syrant
Jun 28, 2006
This post is brought to you by: Goat Bouillabaise.

First 9
Wow, that... is kind'a weird.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Keep in mind it's all decided post-hoc, so it's all just to build hype. Once the stones are removed, the cards are added to your collection. You can kill the app before you touch the screen and still get your stuff when you re-open it.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Aren't super attacks supposed to do full damage to Broly even without blazing? I don't understand why often times Pikkon does 500 damage and then SSG Goku (friend) does 90k right afterward. Am I missing another key to this?

Also, is there a way to tell whether a friend is SA10 before starting the battle? I'm thinking of cycling 4 STA missions until I get a stronger SSG Goku (I don't seem to be seeing any Kaioken Goku's which is too bad).

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

ChronoReverse posted:

Aren't super attacks supposed to do full damage to Broly even without blazing? I don't understand why often times Pikkon does 500 damage and then SSG Goku (friend) does 90k right afterward. Am I missing another key to this?

Also, is there a way to tell whether a friend is SA10 before starting the battle? I'm thinking of cycling 4 STA missions until I get a stronger SSG Goku (I don't seem to be seeing any Kaioken Goku's which is too bad).

Has Rampage been nullified? Pikkon might not be doing enough to get past the damage threshold if Rampage is still up. SSG Goku's Damage multiplier might be enough to get past his defenses. I was able to do more than 10 damage sometimes with SSJ3 Goku when rampage was disabled if his attack was above 30k without a Super.

To view Super Attack level, click "switch display" on the friend screen.

Positronbob
Jul 5, 2007
Right through the pants
Wish me luck, I'm gonna try and Devilman spam Broly and hope for a one shot KO :getin:

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

Cozz posted:

Has Rampage been nullified? Pikkon might not be doing enough to get past the damage threshold if Rampage is still up. SSG Goku's Damage multiplier might be enough to get past his defenses. I was able to do more than 10 damage sometimes with SSJ3 Goku when rampage was disabled if his attack was above 30k without a Super.

To view Super Attack level, click "switch display" on the friend screen.

Oh I had thought supers just get through it. That makes sense I guess.

Is that why SSG Goku sometimes does 150k damage and other times does 80k damage despite the same active links?

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
Finally got the event (non-gacha) Broly up to SA10.

Now to try for the medals... gently caress.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Got my 13 medals :toot:

Pretty sure Nullify Rampage only works for the ones with the link. I'm not seeing any damage differences on my SSG/SSJ3, link or not. Rampage just seems to add a lot of defense on broly, I start doing more than 10 damage at ~28k atk with SSJ3. On the other hand I had SAs do nothing on him (from the strike Vegeta), because the ATK was too low, same should happen with Pikkon. The only reason you use him is Shocking Speed for Kaioken Goku.

I'm still not sure what Defense exactly does. I usually pair SSJ3 with SSG and I see a decent damage increase when I get another of my SSJ in there, even though its only -2000 defense.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Oh gently caress me, Broly goes back to level one?! It didn't occur to me until just now. :negative:

At least you don't have to do a Z-Awakening. It is pretty dumb they didn't bring the LR designation to Global.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Feb 8, 2016

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Use all those Z-swords they're giving out with the gravity chambers to double the effect. PHY Broly stage also drops them.

Also I'm super psyched right now. Just beat STR Broly for the third time but without using any dragon stones! It only takes a SA1 Kaioken Goku friend, so OP. Even my terrible gacha luck cannot stop me and my miserly F2P!

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

Echophonic posted:

Oh gently caress me, Broly goes back to level one?! It didn't occur to me until just now. :negative:

At least you don't have to do a Z-Awakening. It is pretty dumb they didn't bring the LR designation to Global.

Isn't that how it was for JPN though? The first few LRs come as URs until an update... right?

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Webbeh posted:

Isn't that how it was for JPN though? The first few LRs come as URs until an update... right?

That's exactly right, in JPN they just call them Ascended URs there too.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Webbeh posted:

Oh, I have no idea. If they did, that'd make sense. Strangely, though, over on the Japan dbz.space, the LRs now show up as URs.

Well, regardless: Behold! Brolyteam 2016. I may be almost entirely out of rares and low on Z-Swords, but :getin:.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Is it worth trying to build a gimmick Bojack Gang team?

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Couldn't hurt to try if you have them all. Zangya's pretty good. Most of them are rares, so your offensive output is going to be pretty anemic. It's sort of like a Broly team, the build is all about getting Full Power Bojack to go off. It could work. You need a 6th, though. Might I suggest SR Cui? He has Coward!

The only gimmick team I think has any offensive merit is the Ginyu Force.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Feb 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

You could probably make a Buu Squad