Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I personally stopped at that point because I had already played something like 40 hours and didn't want to just play the game another 4 times in a row.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

when i last replayed SMRPG i realized it was mostly nostalgia that fueled my love for it. as hard as that was to realize, well, i did it -- and i'm a better gamer for it today.

it's still an important game to play, however, IMO.

i havent played it since i was 9 but that sucks that it hasnt held up. oh well!

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Alternating between CP grinding, filling out my checklist of equipment, and 5-starring missions as i try to plat ff13.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well I realized Applied Energistics on Expert Mode is going to take a coon's age so I'm going to learn how to do Logistics Pipes instead for now, but I am going to give Xcom a try tonight instead.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dutchy posted:

Alternating between CP grinding, filling out my checklist of equipment, and 5-starring missions as i try to plat ff13.

The end game hunts are fun

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Well I realized Applied Energistics on Expert Mode is going to take a coon's age so I'm going to learn how to do Logistics Pipes instead for now, but I am going to give Xcom a try tonight instead.

I woulda thought you'd know your way around some Logistic Pipes (men's rods) already, lol.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
More Fantasy Life, with a warm blanket and a cool Rolling Rock.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Edit: wrong accounts.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Why the batteries though?

Was gonna do Xcom 2 but they're asking 60 and I was expecting to pay 50. Kinda butthurt, will wait for a sale. I never beat Metro Last Light so gonna finish that tonight I think.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Eifert Posting posted:

Why the batteries though?

For my dildo.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
I cant stop nuclear throning

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

God speed.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Trying to work through Citizens of Earth again.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
the impest game, game dev

e:
tonight's animation work :)

Fur20 fucked around with this message at 08:57 on Feb 6, 2016

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do
A friend got me KOF 2002 Unlimited so we played some games of that with his awful internet turning it into an occasional slideshow, and now I'm installing Deadly Premonition. Lunar sale on Steam has treated me well.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

:sigh: Seriously devs? You open your game up by killing a latin@ woman and a black man? Come on.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 27 hours!

crunk dork posted:

I would like to play some with people that aren't getting mad as hell about rank every round if anyone would like 2 add crunk dork on steam

im gonna add you as arf but i implore, and this goes to anyone who wants to play csgo with me, that you add me on my alt account Porongus so that playing with people around the world at 400 ping isn't as horrible a penalization tia

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I played Saints Row 1 for 12 hours straight.m

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 27 hours!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I played Saints Row 1 for 12 hours straight.m

memories of binging through saints row 2 pc coop through very illicit and obscure Gamespy clients

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 27 hours!
still have fond memories of my boss

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Distrito de Trailer Park.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Antonio Banderas voice:]

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 27 hours!

Wormskull posted:

Distrito de Trailer Park.

there was no way short of reinstalling windows for me to change the saints row 2 language the sr2 pc port is notoriously bad

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ArfJason posted:

there was no way short of reinstalling windows for me to change the saints row 2 language the sr2 pc port is notoriously bad

I know mate. Somehow I managed to have it work fine for me the first time I played it but I could never play it again since, since I dunno, it just ran all crazy. I think I said this on my stream to you though.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 27 hours!
it worked mostly fine here too, no strange timing issues that caused cutscenes to freak out or anything but i was using gentlemen of the row

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

ArfJason posted:

still have fond memories of my boss

I'm trying to get some Pimps together for a 360 SR2 coop stream sometime.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm reading a chat of a Heavily Modded Minecraft streamer who is messing with the beekeeping mod and some guy in the chat keeps saying it would be awesome if the bees had guns and it's been cracking me up for 30 minutes.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

[Simpsons running to the car noise as I sprint out of my house to buy popcorn]

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 27 hours!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

id so be down if we could get two or three dudes to get saints row 2 on pc and install the gentlement of the row mod find an alternative to gamespy to play online fix the resolution issues get the proper timing patches revert to the AgentPlay client create a virtualized vpn router tracerout webfucker pc gaming and enjoy a nice sesh of coop

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

GTA online, sleeping dogs and wwe raw replays.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

ArfJason posted:

id so be down if we could get two or three dudes to get saints row 2 on pc and install the gentlement of the row mod find an alternative to gamespy to play online fix the resolution issues get the proper timing patches revert to the AgentPlay client create a virtualized vpn router tracerout webfucker pc gaming and enjoy a nice sesh of coop

I don't have a rig but I've always wanted to play Gentlemen of the Row but could never run it. I do know it was made by our very own IdolNinja who was eventually hired by Volition and who's inspired me to get hired at Volition as well. (Idol: if you're reading this, put in a good word for me bro! I'm a master old school Saints (1+2) player! )

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Was grinding in FFXIV while watching The Office and now playing FFIX while watching The Office

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I'm down for that

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

You have my axe

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Wormskull posted:

I'm reading a chat of a Heavily Modded Minecraft streamer who is messing with the beekeeping mod and some guy in the chat keeps saying it would be awesome if the bees had guns and it's been cracking me up for 30 minutes.

rofl

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

XCOM 2

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I just found out about Subnautica, and it was on sale. gently caress yeah. Bought.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I might try to beat dark souls. Maybe

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

playing splatoon for the first time in forever cause a buddy got it..why the gently caress did i stop playing this? its so good lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Playing more Marvel: Future Fight on my iPhone 5S.