Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

Gortarius posted:

Well, here's a lil' something. Some guy put all the B2 tunes that he could get a hold of on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Uzg9g62J4U

Check them out. I recommend the new and improved "Islam is the party religion 15" and "The Anime Bulldog".

EDIT: Dwarf Culture is also very nice, very rpgmaker2000'ish

I love the music and the way Youtube displays the name of Barkley 2 in its entirety.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Oh blessed day

FrankieSmileShow
Jun 1, 2011

wuzzathang
Streaming some work on Barkley 2 now, drawing some NPCs for Brain City.
http://www.twitch.tv/frankiepixelshow
check it here.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

It's ok if I re-upload these tunes to soundcloud so I can play them on my star wars roll20 campaign and then when Barkley 2 comes out my players can be mystified as to why the music sounds so familiar?

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

It's ok if I re-upload these tunes to soundcloud so I can play them on my star wars roll20 campaign and then when Barkley 2 comes out my players can be mystified as to why the music sounds so familiar?

I don't think anyone on the ToG side would mind. I asked about this youtube collection too and the answer was something like "who cares, they are all out there anyway".

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
bootyclapper is obv boss music

also dwarfNET has its own music? and it's all recycled material??

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

is that one piano tune from the kickstarter update uploaded that was my fave one.

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

FrankieSmileShow posted:

Streaming some work on Barkley 2 now, drawing some NPCs for Brain City.
check it here.

You are doing the lords work. One of things that blew my mind when I played the build at PAX was how many unique-looking NPCs there were in different poses doing different things, it really made the place feel alive and special.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

FAT BATMAN posted:

You are doing the lords work. One of things that blew my mind when I played the build at PAX was how many unique-looking NPCs there were in different poses doing different things, it really made the place feel alive and special.

So there was multiple things you found to be positive?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Yeah, it was an incomplete build and he really enjoyed not being exposed to most of this terrible game

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Gortarius posted:

So there was multiple things you found to be positive?

There were a lot of things at the Barkley 2 showcase that were HIV positive

FrankieSmileShow
Jun 1, 2011

wuzzathang
Did a little clean up yesterday to see what older tasks still need doing. Gonna finally put some of those old tasks to rest tonight!
Probably will be drawing a bunch of NPC portraits, animated, maybe some character sprites too.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

ToG is about to get snowed in big time, stay warm and safe guys.

FrankieSmileShow
Jun 1, 2011

wuzzathang
Streaming some more, finishing the portraits and NPCs from yesterday tonight.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
why can't you guys at least pull some excuses out of your asses like the Mighty Number 9 people

Punting
Sep 9, 2007
I am very witty: nit-witty, dim-witty, and half-witty.

Well I assume it's because MN 9 is a literally multi-million dollar game being produced by a large team and sold at a huge scale and Barkley is the thousand-dollar dreamchild of like 4 guys in a basement with a box of chicken fries.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
I believe in ToG

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

The Milkman posted:

I believe in ToG

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

SeXReX posted:

why can't you guys at least pull some excuses out of your asses like the Mighty Number 9 people

they dont need to explain or apologize to anyone, the game will be out when it is out, gently caress you

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.
Why would they need excuses? this game has never been delayed

anxiously looking forward to its December 2013 release

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

Gortarius posted:

Well, here's a lil' something. Some guy put all the B2 tunes that he could get a hold of on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Uzg9g62J4U

Check them out. I recommend the new and improved "Islam is the party religion 15" and "The Anime Bulldog".

EDIT: Dwarf Culture is also very nice, very rpgmaker2000'ish

I'm lovin' this. I can only hope there will be more Sweet Georgia Brown synth remixes (and a boss theme)

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

SirPenguin posted:

Why would they need excuses? this game has never been delayed

anxiously looking forward to its 11/11/2023 release

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

The Milkman posted:

I believe in ToG

I believe this game will be released under the Bernie Sander's administration, it's like 90% of the reason he's running.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

The Milkman posted:

I believe in ToG

[raises fist like the black guys at the Olympics]

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

oddium posted:

[raises fist like the black guys at the Olympics]

you know that;s a whole thing right, the 'black power salute'

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Fayez Butts posted:

And??

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

The Milkman posted:

I believe in ToG

I Want To Believe

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

this game is a myth

prove me wrong

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

The game... is out there.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Fayez Butts posted:

Only one of them was doing it tho???

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender
I'm more excited to see what ToG did with my ugly rear end face instead of playing the actual game at this point.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Node posted:

I'm more excited to see what ToG did with my ugly rear end face instead of playing the actual game at this point.

They did this with your pic as they fled the country with your money:

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender
ToG, you beautiful bastards, you've done it again.

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.
Took a gander at the latest posts on dev tumblr. I think it's real neato the things this game is doing with weight mechanics

Between its usage in gun's breeding, to the fact there's an entire attribute dedicated it, to its actual impact on gameplay, it's interesting to take what is usually a rote mechanic in other games and put it so front and center

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

SirPenguin posted:

Took a gander at the latest posts on dev tumblr. I think it's real neato the things this game is doing with weight mechanics

Between its usage in gun's breeding, to the fact there's an entire attribute dedicated it, to its actual impact on gameplay, it's interesting to take what is usually a rote mechanic in other games and put it so front and center

Link?

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

It would be cool if this game is a mini-game inside Star Citizen. Let's say you enter the cockpit of your Aurora Maximus, do the Konami Code, and presto, the console boots up Barkley 2. Make it happen.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

It would be cool if this was a game, lets say you sit down to your computer and boot up Barkley2.exe and hey presto

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
I want to boot my computer into Barkley 2.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

nopantsjack posted:

It would be cool if this was a game, lets say you sit down to your computer and boot up Barkley2.exe and hey presto

You can't put a deadline on dreams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

mike12345 posted:

It would be cool if this game is a mini-game inside Star Citizen. Let's say you enter the cockpit of your Aurora Maximus, do the Konami Code, and presto, the console boots up Barkley 2. Make it happen.

then we have to wait for sc too