Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Grandmother of Five posted:

got this idea that i'm thinking about mailing to vince mcmmaho to use as a wwf event:

during one of the crowd shots we see a typical millennial bitch shoving an older gentleman out of the way in order to get a better view, but get this: he's from the Great Generation; basically a complete bad rear end who doesn't take sh*t from anyone. Greatest Generation Guy (future stage name is trible G if this takes off) takes her camera phone away from her, but then all her millennial friends get at him; there's the kind of millennial guy who looks like a lumberjack except extremely skinny, the kind of millennial guy who also looks like a lumberjack except extremely fat, the kind of millennial chick who looks like a lumber jack but has those thick brimmed glasses, all kinds of millennial faux lumberjacks, and they're using dirty tricks. imagine all the wwf heel moves like steel chairs, double- and triple teaming against this one elderly guy. Triple G is taking a stand but it's looking bad

suddenly an extremely pale guy wearing a "there is 10 kind of people" t-shirt jumps in and helps triple G out; where did this guy come from? you just know this guy knows his way around IT stuff, but that he doesn't actually let social media control his life, and he has great respect for the olden days when family values were like how they were in the Fallout universe pre-war, (Interplay NOT Obsidan) now triple G and tech guy does double-team moves on the lumberjacks who gets triggerd to all hell. "sir, ill let you have this one out of respect for you and our country" says the IT guy and triple G does his finishig special move on the last lumberjack which is basically a homage to the Nguyễn Văn Lm execution except instead of killng the millennials he smashes up their smartphones so they can't post on twitter about how their feefees got hurt

:wow:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

les fleurs du mall posted:

Meanwhile, regular goons:

Yeah i didn't eat breakfast. Just kind of had two or three cigarettes and choked myself with my tie while masturbating before getting in the car for work. I find this helps me stop getting unwanted erections when I see women at work.

Had a bunch of machine coffee once I got there, no sugar though because there was none left.

For lunch i went to subway and had a meatball sub. A couple of other work folk came with me, but i didn't really speak to them much at all, just kinda stared around the room thinking about whether it was actually morally justifiable to be eating here after the whole jared thing in the news, but by the time i made any headway i'd finished my sandwich and left so i stopped thinking about that.

Had another coffee at work, few more cigs.

Once I got home I got a cold supermarket-own-brand beer out of the fridge and warmed up the oven for my frozen pizza. Ate that at the computer while reading the latest posts in the Millenials thread.

Had the remaining few doritos out of the bag on the floor next to my computer then went to bed.

This is pitch-perfect, well done!

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

ghosTTy fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Feb 6, 2016

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i do have to admit, the "It's a trap!" underwear would be perfect for shemales

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Corn Burst
Jun 18, 2004

Blammo!

This is retarded.

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Doesn't seem too bad to me just a little robot-y maybe.

Borden
Jul 23, 2008

Balance is discriminatory against people who are currently drunk.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

That cripple is maintaining her stationary position

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Buller posted:

Doesn't seem too bad to me just a little robot-y maybe.
Until you realize they're replacing words that don't discriminate against anyone? If a task requires you to be able to climb, carry, or lift something and you can't then it's not discriminatory to describe it as such. The language used doesn't change the requirements of the task, and in quite a few of those cases it just makes it more ambiguous. Like the license thing.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Feb 7, 2016

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Playboy just relaunched as a non-nude magazine, and is engineered towards Millennials.

The first cover?

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Millenials actually own hth

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

They also hired their new photographer away from American Apparel.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

EugeneJ posted:

That cripple is maintaining her stationary position

Funny

Psychotic Weasel
Jun 24, 2004

Bang! You're dead.

How is a driver's license discriminatory? Is it discriminatory against poors who would never have a reason to get one since they could never afford a car? If the employer/boss ever asked if I could travel to see different offices/clients should I just make a really obvious wink to imply that I can hot wire a car? Or just wait until I'm fired when they find out I tried using the bus when they specifically said a driver's license is a requirement for the job?

Either way I don't believe this is real. And anyone trying to follow those examples would look like a colossal tool who's trying really hard to look smarter than they are by shoehorning words with lots of syllables into their vocabulary.

ghostter posted:

undergarments no one will ever actually see
Remember that episode of the Simpsons where the family is going to a water park and Homer is trying to force his way into a Speedo that's too small, causing the smiling face on the back of the Speedo to stretch until it looks like it's frowning? That's how they should've modeled these.

Psychotic Weasel fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Feb 7, 2016

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

les fleurs du mall posted:

Meanwhile, regular goons:

Yeah i didn't eat breakfast. Just kind of had two or three cigarettes and choked myself with my tie while masturbating before getting in the car for work. I find this helps me stop getting unwanted erections when I see women at work.

Had a bunch of machine coffee once I got there, no sugar though because there was none left.

For lunch i went to subway and had a meatball sub. A couple of other work folk came with me, but i didn't really speak to them much at all, just kinda stared around the room thinking about whether it was actually morally justifiable to be eating here after the whole jared thing in the news, but by the time i made any headway i'd finished my sandwich and left so i stopped thinking about that.

Had another coffee at work, few more cigs.

Once I got home I got a cold supermarket-own-brand beer out of the fridge and warmed up the oven for my frozen pizza. Ate that at the computer while reading the latest posts in the Millenials thread.

Had the remaining few doritos out of the bag on the floor next to my computer then went to bed.

p good but you forgot the part where they're super proud of having done it because it means they're grown up now and also part of the nobly oppressed too-old-for-this-poo poo proletariat.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I would definitely date a girl with squirtle panties, its piss tho, lets be real

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
hint: disabled people can drive

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

hint: disabled people can drive

wheelchairs don't count

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Yermaw Zahoor posted:

I'm 52, but if I have to lie to keep out of the baby boomer club, then I will

nah it's better to be a boom gen x is like the libertarians of generations

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's really hosed up to me that costruction and landscape crews discriminate against the differently abled so in true Gen Z fashion I'm going to crusade against these ableist pigs.

naem
May 29, 2011

lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

EugeneJ posted:

Playboy just relaunched as a non-nude magazine, and is engineered towards Millennials.

The first cover?

I guess they wanted to destroy the joke about reading Playboy just for the articles.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8cKH9VBe2Q

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009

EugeneJ posted:

The first cover?

I like her different color eyes.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Corn Burst posted:

This is retarded.

Immensely

Nolgthorn
Jan 30, 2001

The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense

EugeneJ posted:

The first cover?

Something about this makes me want to see that girl naked so bad

You can't do this Playboy!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

meme party

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Nolgthorn posted:

Something about this makes me want to see that girl naked so bad

You can't do this Playboy!

I thought that was Justin Bieber?

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Phil Moscowitz posted:

I usually wake up at 6:30am, and start with some Kundalini meditation and a 23-minute breath setalong with a copper cup of silver needle and calendula teabefore my son Rohan wakes.

At 8am, I had a warm, morning chi drink on my way to the school drop off, drunk in the car! It contains more than 25 grams of plant protein, thanks to vanilla mushroom protein and stone ground almond butter, and also has the super endocrine, brain, immunity, and libido- boosting powers of Brain Dust, cordyceps, reishi, maca, and Shilajit resin. I throw ho shou wu and pearl in as part of my beauty regime. I chase it with three quinton shots for mineralization and two lipospheric vitamin B-complex packets for energy.

At 9:30am, I drink 16 ounces of unsweetened, strong green juice, which is my alkalizer, hydrator, energizer, source of protein and calcium, and overall mood balancer. It's also my easy, 'lazy,' and delicious skin regime. I also take three tablespoons of bee pollen. I love Moon Juice's soft and chewy bee pollenit's a creamy, candy-like treat that gives me my daily B-vitamin blast, and also helps feed my skin and aids hormone production. I'll also grab a handful of activated cashews. I try to get these in every day for their brain chemistry magic. I chase this with a shot of pressed turmeric root in freshly squeezed grapefruit juice.

For lunch, I had zucchini ribbons with basil, pine nuts, sun-cured olives, and lemon, with green tea on the side. This is such an easy, elegant, and light meal. I made this while on a phone meeting before heading out for the rest of the work day. I often alternate this with my other lunch staple: a nori roll with umeboshi paste, avocado, cultured sea vegetables, and pea sprouts. This is my version of a taco, and it's insanely delicious. These ingredients are all pantry staples, so I eat some version of this everyday. It's probiotic-rich with the cultured veggies, and deeply mineralizing thanks to the sea vegetables, and the avocado nourishes the brain and hormones. It's awesomely satiating and takes 45 seconds to compile. I usually make this while standing, working with someone, simultaneously emailing and definitely texting. I know the right answer would be to sit down and take 10 minutes to eat, but that doesn't happen for lunch, ever.

If I'm home around 3pm, I always reach for coconut yogurt with cardamom, dried figs, walnuts, and apricots from a weekend farm visitand a chunk of raw dark chocolate. I ferment big batches of coconut yogurt and make big batches of raw chocolate spiked with maca and any other medicinal herb I'm focusing on. It's easy to do, and makes for potent, fast snack food throughout the month.

Today I also called into Moon Juice and got some 'drive through.' Work doesn't keep me in the shop like it used to. Sadly I'm always on the go and running late, so I usually call in a mid-workday curbside pick-up. I grabbed a mint chip hemp milk with double servings of maca and sprouted brown rice protein, sweetened with stevia, as well as two Goodness Greens juices.

I had an early, pre-yoga dinner at Shima in Abbot Kinney, which is my 3-year-old's favorite restaurant. I had a seaweed salad with micro cilantro and daikon, and a delicate broth of mushrooms and herbs.

From 7 to 9pm, I went to my Kundalini yoga class at Rama Yoga in Venice, with my go-to teacher, Harijiwan.

My son and I make a batch of almond milk and vanilla chia pudding for the next morning at bedtime. We like to have cups of it before it's totally done, when it's more like chia milk.

At 11pm, I had a nightcap of heart tonic and raw chocolate made from one of my big batchesthis one was made with our Moon Pantry heirloom raw cacao, reishi and Chaga mushroom, sprouted brown rice protein, and coconut oil. I love chocolateand on some evenings, I don't want to deny the indulgenceso I've devised a million low glycemic recipes.

i bet her husband's a hedge fund manager

or a tobacco lobbyist

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

symbolic posted:

meme party

Ok this has gone too far im writing my congressperson. These people have to be stopped; cost be damned.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Psychotic Weasel posted:

Either way I don't believe this is real. And anyone trying to follow those examples would look like a colossal tool who's trying really hard to look smarter than they are by shoehorning words with lots of syllables into their vocabulary.

Youre out of your mind if you think this is fake.

First of all its from a government agency. Second its from a bunch of silly people in the equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion team.

Guarantee you its real as gently caress.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

EugeneJ posted:

The first cover?

I guess now that it's not a nudie mag they can use underage models? wtf

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Reverse Centaur posted:

I guess now that it's not a nudie mag they can use underage models? wtf

Pretty gross how they use pics of a non-nude 20-year old.

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
Whats tribbing

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
drat i still search "long nipples" on the regs.

PS. Do millennials say "on the regs" (it is short for "regularly".. Well not shorter but waaaay cooler)

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

amusinginquiry posted:

Whats tribbing

Invoking the speech patterns and mannerisms of the character Joey Tribbiani from Friends.

Person 1 - "Heyyyyy, how you doin'?"
Person 2 - "Oh man, classic Tribbing!"

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Phil Moscowitz posted:

I usually wake up at 6:30am, and start with some Kundalini meditation and a 23-minute breath setalong with a copper cup of silver needle and calendula teabefore my son Rohan wakes.

At 8am, I had a warm, morning chi drink on my way to the school drop off, drunk in the car! It contains more than 25 grams of plant protein, thanks to vanilla mushroom protein and stone ground almond butter, and also has the super endocrine, brain, immunity, and libido- boosting powers of Brain Dust, cordyceps, reishi, maca, and Shilajit resin. I throw ho shou wu and pearl in as part of my beauty regime. I chase it with three quinton shots for mineralization and two lipospheric vitamin B-complex packets for energy.

At 9:30am, I drink 16 ounces of unsweetened, strong green juice, which is my alkalizer, hydrator, energizer, source of protein and calcium, and overall mood balancer. It's also my easy, 'lazy,' and delicious skin regime. I also take three tablespoons of bee pollen. I love Moon Juice's soft and chewy bee pollenit's a creamy, candy-like treat that gives me my daily B-vitamin blast, and also helps feed my skin and aids hormone production. I'll also grab a handful of activated cashews. I try to get these in every day for their brain chemistry magic. I chase this with a shot of pressed turmeric root in freshly squeezed grapefruit juice.

For lunch, I had zucchini ribbons with basil, pine nuts, sun-cured olives, and lemon, with green tea on the side. This is such an easy, elegant, and light meal. I made this while on a phone meeting before heading out for the rest of the work day. I often alternate this with my other lunch staple: a nori roll with umeboshi paste, avocado, cultured sea vegetables, and pea sprouts. This is my version of a taco, and it's insanely delicious. These ingredients are all pantry staples, so I eat some version of this everyday. It's probiotic-rich with the cultured veggies, and deeply mineralizing thanks to the sea vegetables, and the avocado nourishes the brain and hormones. It's awesomely satiating and takes 45 seconds to compile. I usually make this while standing, working with someone, simultaneously emailing and definitely texting. I know the right answer would be to sit down and take 10 minutes to eat, but that doesn't happen for lunch, ever.

If I'm home around 3pm, I always reach for coconut yogurt with cardamom, dried figs, walnuts, and apricots from a weekend farm visitand a chunk of raw dark chocolate. I ferment big batches of coconut yogurt and make big batches of raw chocolate spiked with maca and any other medicinal herb I'm focusing on. It's easy to do, and makes for potent, fast snack food throughout the month.

Today I also called into Moon Juice and got some 'drive through.' Work doesn't keep me in the shop like it used to. Sadly I'm always on the go and running late, so I usually call in a mid-workday curbside pick-up. I grabbed a mint chip hemp milk with double servings of maca and sprouted brown rice protein, sweetened with stevia, as well as two Goodness Greens juices.

I had an early, pre-yoga dinner at Shima in Abbot Kinney, which is my 3-year-old's favorite restaurant. I had a seaweed salad with micro cilantro and daikon, and a delicate broth of mushrooms and herbs.

From 7 to 9pm, I went to my Kundalini yoga class at Rama Yoga in Venice, with my go-to teacher, Harijiwan.

My son and I make a batch of almond milk and vanilla chia pudding for the next morning at bedtime. We like to have cups of it before it's totally done, when it's more like chia milk.

At 11pm, I had a nightcap of heart tonic and raw chocolate made from one of my big batchesthis one was made with our Moon Pantry heirloom raw cacao, reishi and Chaga mushroom, sprouted brown rice protein, and coconut oil. I love chocolateand on some evenings, I don't want to deny the indulgenceso I've devised a million low glycemic recipes.

The new American psycho reboot is looking boring as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

neonbregna posted:

The new American psycho reboot is looking boring as gently caress.

^^^ Perfect.

• Locked thread