Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which sister is best
This poll is closed.
sakura 11 6.96%
hinoka 21 13.29%
camilla 42 26.58%
elise 15 9.49%
im gay (in a nonironic sense) 69 43.67%
Total: 158 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

It's past 3 am, and I should sleep, but instead I'm going to go on another mission. These civilians are depending on idols to protect them, and the idols are depending on me to lead them.

if they die due to your lack of sleep then you will not be needing any help sleeping after that because you will be sleeping forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Futaba Anzu posted:

if they die due to your lack of sleep then you will not be needing any help sleeping after that because you will be sleeping forever

or he can just let you die on the mission

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
let the smug sleep snug

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I'm doing really terribly in this campaign. I think I might lose and have to start over (also Umi just died). If I do, I'm going to make custom civilians (I think that's a thing one can do, I know you can make VIPs) and name them after chat thread posters, and they will die gruesome deaths. Also I'll make a few more Cinderella Girls so I don't ever have to fight with the shame of having soldiers that aren't anime idols.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I'm doing really terribly in this campaign. I think I might lose and have to start over (also Umi just died). If I do, I'm going to make custom civilians (I think that's a thing one can do, I know you can make VIPs) and name them after chat thread posters, and they will die gruesome deaths. Also I'll make a few more Cinderella Girls so I don't ever have to fight with the shame of having soldiers that aren't anime idols.

for a little bit of variety, you could also actually have a male soldier named P-san because he is also very strong.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Futaba Anzu posted:

for a little bit of variety, you could also actually have a male soldier named P-san because he is also very strong.

I think I am both Commander and Producer. If I wanted anime boy idols, I'd go for UtaPri.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
And down goes Eli. I think I might have to reload this mission, in the morning. I have made such mistakes in what I've researched and built, it's no wonder all the idols are dying. I've let them down...

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Yep, that's a reload.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Older Tsubasa looking great.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

If it's anything like any of my friend's games I will be invincible and perfect, much like in real life

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
what happens to captured units

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

FirstAidKite posted:

get turned into abyssal fleet units

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

https://a.pomf.cat/pkgciz.mp4

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

FirstAidKite posted:

you get them back in 22x, which is a chapter where you just spam staves at the enemy and then leave

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Endorph posted:

you get them back in 22x, which is a chapter where you just spam staves at the enemy and then leave

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

FirstAidKite posted:

If anyone's going to answer this for real, do it in spoilers, finding out things the hard way is fun.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Ha ha went looking for that Attack on Titan game thread and couldn't find it, only to realize the OP had unlocked it.

Thought I was going crazy for a minute.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Bad Seafood posted:

Ha ha went looking for that Attack on Titan game thread and couldn't find it, only to realize the OP had unlocked it.

Thought I was going crazy for a minute.

sniped last post before the lock :page3:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i don't understand the picking mechanism, but i just went until it stopped showing me things i like

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Futaba Anzu posted:

sniped last post before the lock :page3:

do not deny me my victory again, bad seafood

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

there's so much pink

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

dogsicle posted:

i don't understand the picking mechanism, but i just went until it stopped showing me things i like

you just pick all the ones you like out of whatever selection you're given, then when it starts going down to 2-3 choices you must make the hard choice of choosing 1 or 2 out of them as your absolute favs, repeat ad nauseam

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

dogsicle posted:

watch CannibalK9's LP of The Void

:agreed:

Like, even so many pages late, people should watch that good LP of that fantastic game

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...

I'm actually considering buying the giant dekkachu Ranko...

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

Futaba Anzu posted:

do not deny me my victory again, bad seafood
Just for you.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Sonata Mused posted:

I'm actually considering buying the giant dekkachu Ranko...

please show me where I can even find these things for sale because I had no luck with mandarake or amiami. I am not very experienced in buying the Japanese things.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

Futaba Anzu posted:

please show me where I can even find these things for sale because I had no luck with mandarake or amiami. I am not very experienced in buying the Japanese things.

http://goodsmileshop.com/en/WF-CATEGORY-ROOT/Wonder-Festival-2016-%28Winter%29/Dekacchu-Ranko-Kanzaki/p/WH23_PHA_OTH_WD_00002

I usually just preorder from the GS shop.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Futaba Anzu posted:

you just pick all the ones you like out of whatever selection you're given, then when it starts going down to 2-3 choices you must make the hard choice of choosing 1 or 2 out of them as your absolute favs, repeat ad nauseam

yeah but i had to quit because it was only showing me stuff i didn't care about when there were favorites that stopped coming up. somehow it thought i didn't care about them even though i'd only eliminate them against one or two other options.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

Futaba Anzu posted:

Idol Master Cinderella Girls decoupling Ju Moroboshi Kirari (japan import) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DNV0ROC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_X0XTwb603HY1M

Looks like the Kirari ones are from a few years ago, so they're probably pretty rare.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Sonata Mused posted:

Idol Master Cinderella Girls decoupling Ju Moroboshi Kirari (japan import) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DNV0ROC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_X0XTwb603HY1M

Looks like the Kirari ones are from a few years ago, so they're probably pretty rare.

Oh hey I just got your name. hahaha.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

great another weirdo who changed their name to an anime character

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Davincie posted:

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Davincie posted:

The Ryuko poster is, in fact, good and should post more of his craft

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Davincie posted:

at least it's not jojo

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Hi anime chat thread! only watched a little anime today, caught up with the new Haikyuu with my brother who is now super into it :) and found out my mother is trying to make an Australian version of karuta for the next family get together :cripes: I have only myself to blame for showing her chihayafuru I guess...

anyway, here is a calf. it was pretty friendly :3:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Australian karuta, ahahah :3:
what a lovely anime family you have

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Knorth posted:

Hi anime chat thread! only watched a little anime today, caught up with the new Haikyuu with my brother who is now super into it :) and found out my mother is trying to make an Australian version of karuta for the next family get together :cripes: I have only myself to blame for showing her chihayafuru I guess...

anyway, here is a calf. it was pretty friendly :3:

Know any australian poems? Cute Aurochs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

could be worse, my mom got really into game of thrones and kept talking about it at every family gathering

• Locked thread