Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which sister is best
This poll is closed.
sakura 11 6.96%
hinoka 21 13.29%
camilla 42 26.58%
elise 15 9.49%
im gay (in a nonironic sense) 69 43.67%
Total: 158 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Tesseraction posted:

worrying

I will have to update my racism dot txt

Please don't post this in europol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Srice posted:

I think at some point this week I might make a thread specifically for the new Lupin series since few know that it's actually streaming now and I figure it would be a good chance to tell people: Hey this is a really cool show and it's a great jumping on point for Lupin since there's no continuity anyways
You should, I'd post in it. I've only seen the first ep so far but it was a doozy. The wire scene was super cool.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Subnautica is cool. I built an underwater base

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Srice posted:

I think at some point this week I might make a thread specifically for the new Lupin series since few know that it's actually streaming now and I figure it would be a good chance to tell people: Hey this is a really cool show and it's a great jumping on point for Lupin since there's no continuity anyways

I just need to remember to add it to my queue so I can add it to my shuffle of shows I watch.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

You should, I'd post in it. I've only seen the first ep so far but it was a doozy. The wire scene was super cool.

It's such a strong first episode and while not every episode lands for me, there are some that are now among my favorite Lupin episodes ever.

The new girl is still great, the writers are smart enough to not include her in every single episode so she's not wearing out her welcome.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

cool artist that draws (euphonium) yuri and girls in uniform

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=534207

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
but what about euphonium girls in uniform yuri

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Davincie posted:

pretty cool robot too

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

did they release a subnautica update recently, i see a lot of people talking about it more

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

feels like im missing a reference here

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Is it Black Lagoon? That's my go to for nuns with guns

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Davincie posted:

:aaa:

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Droyer posted:

pretty cool robot too

all his robots are muvluv apparently

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Sonata Mused posted:

Idol Master Cinderella Girls decoupling Ju Moroboshi Kirari (japan import) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DNV0ROC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_X0XTwb603HY1M

Looks like the Kirari ones are from a few years ago, so they're probably pretty rare.

good god, that's marked up several times! Maybe I will just wait for the new upcoming Anzu and Kirari figures instead...

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Davincie posted:

all his robots are muvluv apparently

I see.

I don't know anything about muv-luv

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Droyer posted:

I see.

I don't know anything about muv-luv

the only thing i know about it is that it's got a whole vn that's just about being in a generic high school setting and then the very end is a twist that they're actually in some mecha war

30 hours of whatever to get to the main setting doesn't seem like a fun time to me

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Futaba Anzu posted:

good god, that's marked up several times! Maybe I will just wait for the new upcoming Anzu and Kirari figures instead...

OOP nendos seem to be $80-100+ in my experience, so looking for barely used ones is your best bet

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Futaba Anzu posted:

lol, the minicchu version of koume is almost the same price: http://www.amazon.com/Minitchu-Idolmaster-Cinderella-Shirasaka-single/dp/B018YU3V6M

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

In ~hopefully~ 10 mins but realistically once my pizza arrives the RWBY synchtube will begin

https://io.synchtu.be:8443/r/hype_animes

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Namtab posted:

In ~hopefully~ 10 mins but realistically once my pizza arrives the RWBY synchtube will begin

https://io.synchtu.be:8443/r/hype_animes

what kind of pizza?

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

littleorv posted:

what kind of pizza?

dominos. 1/2 meatilicious 1/2 tuna delight

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

El Burbo posted:

did they release a subnautica update recently, i see a lot of people talking about it more

Looks like there was one late January, but it probably has more to do with it being on sale.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Erg posted:

the only thing i know about it is that it's got a whole vn that's just about being in a generic high school setting and then the very end is a twist that they're actually in some mecha war

30 hours of whatever to get to the main setting doesn't seem like a fun time to me

I thought it was that it started as a romcom thing and then they made an alternate universe mecha spinoff, but the spinoff did so well they just kept making more of that.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Droyer posted:

I thought it was that it started as a romcom thing and then they made an alternate universe mecha spinoff, but the spinoff did so well they just kept making more of that.

oh maybe it did

i thought the mecha spinoff was the original plan but i'm going off of just bits and pieces i've seen on the internet

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
lol I thought the forums dying made me doublepost.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

yeah that was weird

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

there's 16 fwiggen pics of the short haired girl in the one appearance couple

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Erg posted:

Well, what if you're in it for the high school setting?!? And now suddenly it switches gears and everything's gone to hell!

Though admittedly that's basically the point I believe. You get emotionally attached to the characters and setting of the first half, and then you get to thrown into a different genre entirely. Though I hear word about the first half is super generic. Wouldn't know since I've never tried muv luv for whatever reason. Was planning to at one point, but it just fell low on priorities as time moved on.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Droyer posted:

I think how it works is that the first game is comprised of both Extra, the romcom, and Unlimited, the first part of the scifi story. You unlock the latter after clearing two routes in the former, and it sets the stage for the sequel, Alternative, which is entirely scifi.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

Allarion posted:

Well, what if you're in it for the high school setting?!? And now suddenly it switches gears and everything's gone to hell!

Though admittedly that's basically the point I believe. You get emotionally attached to the characters and setting of the first half, and then you get to thrown into a different genre entirely. Though I hear word about the first half is super generic. Wouldn't know since I've never tried muv luv for whatever reason.

that's largely the point, yeah. the first part is to establish characters, setup some plot points, and establish a sense of normalcy to smash later.

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

also a good girl

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Namtab posted:

Please don't post this in europol

I am actively trying to reduce my post rate in that dumpster fire.

I would rather post in anime world

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Tesseraction posted:

I am actively trying to reduce my post rate in that dumpster fire.

I would rather post in anime world

you could just not post there. nothing's forcing you

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Droyer posted:

you could just not post there. nothing's forcing you

if I don't make a bad post on average once every 7 hours I fade out of existence

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

whats europol

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Davincie posted:

whats europol

a d&d thread

it has a lot of people who hate black people

don't read it it sucks

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

I just finished Chihayafuru and now join the season 3 eternal wait, and also she should be with Taichi.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

Tesseraction posted:

a d&d thread

it has a lot of people who hate black people

don't read it it sucks

your first and last lines here are the same thing

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...

Yeah... This is why I started pre-ordering the stuff I want since it goes sky-high soon after they come out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Srice posted:

I watched 5 minutes and it seems cool as hell

• Locked thread