Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

This game seems close but Immortals are 10k up holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Goddamn these infinite chases are fun to watch

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Leave No Man Behind

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Adrian's disengage/healing style is the perfect complement to Huni/Reignover/Turtle's hamminess. What an absolute joy this team is!

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Haha that ult from Huni

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Huni: calculated

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Uh...huni...

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
lol huni

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

another epic maokai game

Jaragoh
Nov 27, 2004

Did Liquid really throw all of their bans at Huni? I missed p/b.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Wol posted:

Adrian's disengage/healing style is the perfect complement to Huni/Reignover/Turtle's hamminess. What an absolute joy this team is!

It helps that this team is built around emergency buttons...

I feel like it's not great game balance that Rek'sai is tankier than a maokai

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

some how Huni's MAXIMUM HAM actually secured a baron

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
immortals are a whole lot better than everyone else in NA right now.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
Huni with the next level tp strats.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Schnorkles posted:

This was a pleasure to watch. Absolutely beautiful.

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

Calax posted:

I feel like it's not great game balance that Rek'sai is tankier than a maokai

Maokai is 0/5 and his team has zilch for global gold, idk what you expect

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I need a cigarette after that game, holy poo poo

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Huni blows Piglet out of the water off screen and the casters completely miss it

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Schnorkles posted:

I would wager strongest looking western team right now. Macro + good individual skills + absolutely insane synergy.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Luna Was Here posted:

bizarro league update: Keffy and SaberToothedPie did the opposite of bizarro league and instead drafted two pretty good teams, both pulling in 180 points pretty consistently. i somehow got 3 giants players plus the splyce toplaner and team for easy anti-points, and Geraputo and mine's matchup this week is really close with 43.24 - 36.98 points his favor

I keep forgetting, whats the penalty on players that only play one game? is it +20 or +25?

I keep thinking UoL's going to fall apart at any moment with the jungle subs.

At this point I'm tempted to field TSM

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

I think it's more that they just know how to snowball hard core and don't get scared of throwing the game in a lake. If any other team got that lead on another team, they'd be playing the map to increase their lead rather than pushing fight after fight after fight to punish the power difference.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Immortals is c9 season 3 tier dogshit bad but slightly better than a stagnant na. This team freaking sucks a big peter.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

early in the game when the score was 1-1 and IMT were up 3k that was basically all on huni and reignover. when a reksai can power farm like that shes just much more valuable than a maokai that got thrown away more or less

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Immortals have beaten every single NA team now. Except Dignitas. How fitting that Kiwikid is the final boss.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
CLG and TSM being complete idiots have really made this possible. WildTurtle and POB both won the breakup.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Work Friend Keven posted:

Immortals is c9 season 3 tier dogshit bad but slightly better than a stagnant na. This team freaking sucks a big peter.

:lol: Who do you like then Keven?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
TSM could have had Adrian, too.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Adrian discovers one weird trick for minute long death timer meta: viewers hate him!

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Reignover spoke perfectly good English before coming to EU, right? I'm always super weirded out by his incredibly French accent.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Bottom Liner posted:

the best and only manly and real team on the rift

tsm tsm

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Bottom Liner posted:

Racism so you're pretty high on my list mate.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Wol posted:

Reignover spoke perfectly good English before coming to EU, right? I'm always super weirded out by his incredibly French accent.
He definitely took an accent from Yellowstar

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Liquid deserved to lose for blind picking Maokai. Sucks that Liquid decided to open draft a champion that was last strong about a year ago into one of the strongest carry top lane players in the region.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Suck it haters! It turns out wild turtle is actually good as long as he doesnt have to do anything and his entire team can protect him and you overlook him blowing all his summoners level 1 as a caitlyn

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Suck it haters! It turns out wild turtle is actually good as long as he doesnt have to do anything and his entire team can protect him and you overlook him blowing all his summoners level 1 as a caitlyn

As an AD Carry, I would like to have Pobelter and Adrian on my team at all times

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Locodoco made the same mistake of trying to ban out Huni during MSI last year with similar results.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Actually, you will find that Piglet did not press his advantage hard enough to bully Caitlyn out, as Turtle easily caught up by midgame, and that it is Piglet who is Bad and a Lucker Dog

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Sound's like someone is mad that the Turtle just ran Wild all over some scrubs

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

what is it with locodoco and top laners

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

no matter what way you slice it it seems like IMT have much stronger teamwork and game sense than the rest of NA

• Locked thread