Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which sister is best
This poll is closed.
sakura 11 6.96%
hinoka 21 13.29%
camilla 42 26.58%
elise 15 9.49%
im gay (in a nonironic sense) 69 43.67%
Total: 158 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

whats the chihayafuru director doing now anyway, haven't seen any news since my love story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

I just finished Chihayafuru and now join the season 3 eternal wait, and also she should be with Taichi.

nobody with any sense ships her with Arata. Shinobu is usually Taichi's only competition

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i wouldn't complain if they bothered to make Taichi/Nishida seem actually plausible though

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Cute. I prefer the not-snow version, though. This does come out the same month as the Maki figma, though, so I could combine shipping....

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Davincie posted:

whats the chihayafuru director doing now anyway, haven't seen any news since my love story

it doesn't seem like he directed anything between Chihayafuru and My Love Story, so it might be a while before we see something else from him

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I don't think I'll ever skip the Dimension W OP. Seems wrong to skip Mabuchi dancing.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Maybe Chihayafuru season 3

I want to believe

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

dogsicle posted:

nobody with any sense ships her with Arata. Shinobu is usually Taichi's only competition

Taichi is everyone's competition because he's the best girl

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

littleorv posted:

Maybe Chihayafuru season 3

I want to believe

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Think I'm gonna check out that Grimgar show later. It seems like it has cute girls and, hell, what more do you need?

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Sonata Mused posted:

Yeah... This is why I started pre-ordering the stuff I want since it goes sky-high soon after they come out.

I hope they do a new set of im@s nendoroids for the new game sometime, all the existing ones are pretty much unavailable entirely, especially if you want a full set. I'm still not a fan of the faces on most full-sized figures.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Blhue posted:

your first and last lines here are the same thing

some things bear repeating

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Allarion posted:

I don't think I'll ever skip the Dimension W OP. Seems wrong to skip Mabuchi dancing.

best op in a long time, best work by SDF so far

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Tesseraction posted:

a d&d thread

it has a lot of people who hate black people

don't read it it sucks

i looked. now the AIDS has consumed my other leg

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Polsy posted:

I hope they do a new set of im@s nendoroids for the new game sometime, all the existing ones are pretty much unavailable entirely, especially if you want a full set. I'm still not a fan of the faces on most full-sized figures.

I was kinda wondering how many Im@s figures and nendos you have. At the moment I only have the New Generations Rin figure.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Motto posted:

i looked. now the AIDS has consumed my other leg

:rip:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i prefer the Gangsta OP they did, but Dimension W's has "low resistance of high zest inner cells, rebuild the coil there is no lie!"

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Davincie posted:

Oh wait what

I looked it up and it's the same director for Nana, Chihaya and my love story? Those are like the last 3 shows I watched

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

dogsicle posted:

i prefer the Gangsta OP they did, but Dimension W's has "low resistance of high zest inner cells, rebuild the coil there is no lie!"

the last ten seconds of the Gangsta OP is incredible, seriously sad it it's only last bit of the full song too

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Someday...I will watch anime again.

But not today.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Everything Burrito posted:

Someday...I will watch anime again.

But not today.

didn't check out Dimension W in the end then?

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...

Polsy posted:

The im@s ones from the DVD covers on Good Smile are pretty good. I have Makoto, Yayoi, and Takane. Waiting for Azusa's to come out.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Tesseraction posted:

didn't check out Dimension W in the end then?

I'm watching it along with a ton of other shows, I just haven't watched anything in 3 weeks. Been in a manga + videogames mood lately.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Cop Chun is very good, but track suit Chun is still the best.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

that dad feel

A Doomed Purloiner
Jan 4, 2006

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

El Burbo posted:

turns out shes a whiny poo poo according to CoLA

hm... she's not, though

her and rinno is a strong combo and her new outfit is cute

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
a kitten I'm coming for you

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I'm watching a youtube documentary that explains that JFK was actually killed by 8 assassins spread throughout dealey plaza, who fired a total of 16 shots

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
It was only the 16th bullet that killed JFK, after the driver, who was in on it, became disgusted by the assassins' poor marksmanship and stopped the car so the assassin in the sewer could line up a clear shot.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Space Flower posted:

hm... she's not, though

well, i said whiny when i meant more that she has a massive superiority complex. she literally says something like "im not like all those other loners who do nothing all day" and criticizes society for ignoring the world around them and just looking at their phones when she does an even more extreme version of that, doing nothing but sleeping all day to escape to her own little world. fortunately, if Renko is her descendant, then at least we know she mellows out.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
its time.

anime watching time

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Sylphid posted:

I was kinda wondering how many Im@s figures and nendos you have. At the moment I only have the New Generations Rin figure.

I actually haven't really, I just have this set (the other 10 are elsewhere) but they're pretty low-tier.

Sonata Mused posted:

The im@s ones from the DVD covers on Good Smile are pretty good. I have Makoto, Yayoi, and Takane. Waiting for Azusa's to come out.

Yeah, I thought about those, and the yukata ones, didn't actually end up getting them in the end though.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

I just finished Chihayafuru and now join the season 3 eternal wait, and also she should be with Taichi.

Tachi is the greatest.

Seriously, I adore his characterisation.

Good. Please usurp my throne.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

boom boom boom posted:

I'm watching a youtube documentary that explains that JFK was actually killed by 8 assassins spread throughout dealey plaza, who fired a total of 16 shots

I think that's more or less how it goes in the Illuminatus! trilogy.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

smh

should have been cody

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

that is chun li right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010