Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

Blackchamber posted:

Gamestop is giving away Mew codes, so you get this level 100(!) mew... that only has the pound ability. You can teach it like using TMs or whatever, but people were still amused that such a mighty pokemon came so bare.

It looks pretty sad about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

It looks so sad. A :smith: pokemon.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
[b]BUNNIES ARE CUTE BUT DEADLY/b]
Mew! The exclamation mark connotes excitement!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

bunnyofdoom posted:

Mew! The exclamation mark connotes excitement!

I've already ordered my Mew! guacamole bowl.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
[b]BUNNIES ARE CUTE BUT DEADLY/b]

Inzombiac posted:

I've already ordered my Mew! guacamole bowl.

Please Pokeball.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Blackchamber posted:

Gamestop is giving away Mew codes, so you get this level 100(!) mew... that only has the pound ability. You can teach it like using TMs or whatever, but people were still amused that such a mighty pokemon came so bare.

I thought it was a butt sex joke.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

I thought it was reference to this

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Yeah, nintendo officially released a pokemon rape joke to children everywhere. You figured it out.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

what the gently caress pokemon can't know 5 moves, that machoke is loving hacked

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

He must have evolved along the way. I do not want to guess as to which part.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
Since when does Leer cause confusion?

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

WarpedNaba posted:

Since when does Leer cause confusion?

I'd say about right now

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Alaois posted:

what the gently caress pokemon can't know 5 moves, that machoke is loving hacked

R.i.p. :(

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

the jowly irish cosplayers are alarmed, so the cartoonist is a good person.

doodlebugs
Feb 18, 2015

by Lowtax

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort
I see potential for collaboration between Chuck Tingle and Apple Cabin Foods.
Getting pounded in the butt by River Pups. Try them again!

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

flatluigi posted:

Yeah, nintendo officially released a pokemon rape joke to children everywhere. You figured it out.

Good. Another case closed.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

flatluigi posted:

Of course I clearly meant the official intent of Nintendo as a company and not just the way a picture was shot by a dude.
Clearly.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Have we ever done an Apple Cabin photoshop thread? Someone do that.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

No. Nononono. Just leave the originals in their pristine glory. A photoshop thread would only gently caress it up.

e: it's like the Aldi of Apple Cabin Foods. Dodgy, lovely knockoffs that are almost like the real thing, only not.

Hyperlynx has a new favorite as of 13:17 on Feb 7, 2016

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Hyperlynx posted:

No. Nononono. Just leave the originals in their pristine glory. A photoshop thread would only gently caress it up.

The originals would actually still be there, unchanged.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

I love Apple Cabin Foods, but every time I see them they make me think of this:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

gently caress, I am looking at them again and I can't loving handle it. Every time I get to Apple Himmlers or Unsalted Peach Travis I laugh so hard I can't breathe anymore.

e: http://liartownusa.tumblr.com/tagged/AppleCabin

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Blackchamber posted:

Das Boo posted:

I thought it was a butt sex joke.

Pounded in the Butt by my Underwhelming Level 100 Video Game Store Psychic Cat Monster Giveaway

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

An American Werewolf in London

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

a kitten posted:

An American Werewolf in London

To be fair, that pretty much covers the comedic half of the movie.

Uncle ShortyB
Oct 18, 2013

"Do you think since your cat is dead I could

You know

Wear it?"

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

That kid's pretty fuckin rad

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

I can't remember if Jim'll Paint It has shown up here before, but his entire tumblr probably belongs here:

http://jimllpaintit.tumblr.com/

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

I can't remember if Jim'll Paint It has shown up here before, but his entire tumblr probably belongs here:

Pro-click. The Die Hard one is my favorite.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

cash crab posted:

gently caress, I am looking at them again and I can't loving handle it. Every time I get to Apple Himmlers or Unsalted Peach Travis I laugh so hard I can't breathe anymore.

e: http://liartownusa.tumblr.com/tagged/AppleCabin

It's amazing how it continues to be the funniest thing ever even after viewing them a hundred times. I swear they must've found a mathematical formula or eldritch truth to be able to make these things so laugh-inducing.

CharlieWhiskey
Aug 18, 2005

everything, all the time

this is the world
Part of me feels like Apple Cabin Foods should be a grocery store in This Is My Milwaukee.

https://youtu.be/yXnPT1qH8qE

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

I don't know what's more impressive, his MS Paint skills or the imagination of the people making the requests. Brilliant stuff.

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012

cash crab posted:

for me it's "pier buddies" :3:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013

Heard second/third hand, but "replace the fuse with a bolt and wait to see where the fire starts" short check technique is apparently not unheard of at my place of employment.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

ryonguy posted:

Heard second/third hand, but "replace the fuse with a bolt and wait to see where the fire starts" short check technique is apparently not unheard of at my place of employment.

I've never done THAT. But on some intermittent electronics problems I have made it fail hard to actually find the problem.

For example, if a radio fails half the time you turn it on, then click click click click pop, woooo obvious problem.

Intermittent problems suck. Think along the lines of "car never makes the same sound when you take it to a mechanic"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

• Locked thread